I Love Donald Trump

TroubleandGrumpy

8 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Fox News host Jesse Watters claims he’s ‘never heard of’ Mark Robinson — despite interviewing him this year

I guess Mark Robinson is a non-person now. How many here Trumpers here will claim they never heard of him?

Because you called me out about my support for Trump again and again I said days ago - OK then lets have a bet.

You have refused to respond - despite myself asking you time and time again to make a bet.

So here is my offer to bet. 

If Trump wins you delete your AN account. If Harris wins I will delete my AN account.

How about it mate - will you step up and put something on the line - or not.

If you respond and say - no thanks - then you are obviously a fake and are just trolling.

If you accept and Trump wins and you dont cancel your account - then I will remind you and everyone of that.

If you accept - I will cancel my account if Harris wins - guaranteed.

If you dont respond - then you are obviously a fake and are just trolling.

Over to you mate.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Digitalbanana said:

One would have to suffer from an inability to understand the larger picture to believe any of this nonsense.

Or maybe not to believe it means you are a woke progressive liberal who believes the MSM lies and distortions? 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Steven55 said:

OMG, this topic is about TRUMP, not Biden, Not Obama! You really have a problem regarding analytical/logical thinking (your opening post showed this already) . But no surprise: half of the Trump voters have the same problem: only first-level thinking, believing ANYTHING Trump says. Just for FYI: here another 12 fictional stories of the biggest liar in modern history: https://www.yahoo.com/news/fact-check-12-completely-fictional-140141996.html

It is about why I love Trump - included in that 'why' is the explanations of the alternative candidates - and what their supporters do and say.  Funny is it not - OK to attack Trump - but not OK to state why you love him - unbelievable. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cameroni said:

Unadulterated rubbish and complete and utter lies.

Looks like you're confusing Biden with Trump.

Woke liberal are renowned for ignoring their own hypocrisy - somehow their cognitive bias means that after denying Biden was senile/damaged for years - they see no problem with claiming Trump is senile/damaged.  If it was not for their double standards, they would not have any. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Steven55 said:

Another thing you mentioned: that Biden's economy was a disaster. Again, you are just rephrasing the lies of Trump.
Read here, a comparison between Trump and Biden --> Biden did well. And the inflation was caused by printing money by the FED (covid restrained supply lines, aid packages of Trump and Biden), Financial Crisis of 2008 and after). Pls be honest, read this: https://www.politifact.com/article/2024/mar/04/Biden-Trump-economy-who-did-better/

Also, Biden invested a lot in infrastructure, projects that just started and will be worked on for several more years.

Quote.....Pls be honest, read this: https://www.politifact.com/article/2024/mar/04/Biden-Trump-economy-who-did-better/ 

If only it were that simple, but one has to remember that staunch trump supporters like this one cannot "see" anything which is counter to their beliefs that trump is an honest, hard-working and intelligent, non-lying human being – – even if the proof is before their eyes or even that they hear it with their own ears.

I'm afraid you're wasting your time with these trumpies.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Steven55 said:

Another thing you mentioned: that Biden's economy was a disaster. Again, you are just rephrasing the lies of Trump.
Read here, a comparison between Trump and Biden --> Biden did well. And the inflation was caused by printing money by the FED (covid restrained supply lines, aid packages of Trump and Biden), Financial Crisis of 2008 and after). Pls be honest, read this: https://www.politifact.com/article/2024/mar/04/Biden-Trump-economy-who-did-better/

Also, Biden invested a lot in infrastructure, projects that just started and will be worked on for several more years.

No links from CNN??  MSNBC ??  WAPO?? NYT??  ROFLOL.

• Confused 2

24 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Hey mate, you seem to have a lot of mates on ASEANNOW, so why don't you just cancel your account anyway mate, because I doubt that you've got any real mates on here mate

In addition mate, your posts indicate anger and hate, mate, so why not cool down a bit mate and try to understand that it is only a forum with faceless and nameless people mate, and your views apart from being similar to the rantings of trumps "favourite people" mate, really don't hold any store, so try and reconnect with reality mate and grab yourself a couple of tinnies to pass the time of day mate.

This advice from someone who is definitely not your "mate".

Cheers MATE - I feel the same way about you - lets block each other - deal mate?

Then I dont have to read your khrapp and you dont have to read mine - easy as - mate.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Cheers MATE - I feel the same way about you - lets block each other - deal mate?

Then I dont have to read your khrapp and you dont have to read mine - easy as - mate.

Now this might come as one hell of a surprise to you mate......you don't have to read my posts!!!!!! LOL 

But then being one of trump's "favourite people", not surprising!

Edited by xylophone
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Steven55 said:

OMG, this topic is about TRUMP, not Biden, Not Obama! You really have a problem regarding analytical/logical thinking (your opening post showed this already) . But no surprise: half of the Trump voters have the same problem: only first-level thinking, believing ANYTHING Trump says. Just for FYI: here another 12 fictional stories of the biggest liar in modern history: https://www.yahoo.com/news/fact-check-12-completely-fictional-140141996.html

You have probably realised by now that trying to post facts to this poster is impossible, that is why I have put him on ignore.

6 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

It is about why I love Trump - included in that 'why' is the explanations of the alternative candidates - and what their supporters do and say.  Funny is it not - OK to attack Trump - but not OK to state why you love him - unbelievable. 

I think you are assuming there's a lot more going on under the hood than there actually is. 

6 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Because you called me out about my support for Trump again and again I said days ago - OK then lets have a bet.

You have refused to respond - despite myself asking you time and time again to make a bet.

So here is my offer to bet. 

If Trump wins you delete your AN account. If Harris wins I will delete my AN account.

How about it mate - will you step up and put something on the line - or not.

If you respond and say - no thanks - then you are obviously a fake and are just trolling.

If you accept and Trump wins and you dont cancel your account - then I will remind you and everyone of that.

If you accept - I will cancel my account if Harris wins - guaranteed.

If you dont respond - then you are obviously a fake and are just trolling.

Over to you mate.

No need to bet. Harris will win, and you will stop posting.

5 hours ago, xylophone said:

Now this might come as one hell of a surprise to you mate......you don't have to read my posts!!!!!! LOL

you guys really need to stop laughing at your own comments. 

5 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The question is whether you will be here after Trump loses.

Now the new question is...will you take his bet.

I answered your question. Your turn.