I Love Donald Trump

TroubleandGrumpy

15 hours ago, Dan O said:

Check it with any source and you will find the same facts and same numbers. trumpettes always deflect with the same line when confronted with these facts. "Oh that outlet is biased or leftwing so I dont read them"   its one step up from the dog ate my homework, so sad

Still waiting for facts - not interested in your feelings of hatred towards Trump or myself or others.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

They tried that, and Trump bigely failed

Harris refused to debate on Fox - after Trump accepted two debates with anti-Trump MSM.

What makes the MSM news??  Harris refuses debate??  No.  Trump refuses 3rd debate!!

The MSM lies - they are Fake News - and Dems 'believers' lap up everything they say, like a rabid religious devotee. 

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Luuk Chaai said:

and it has already been documented ..    she cheated and was given "sample" questions .. that turned out to be the real deal..  not to mention a guarantee of no fact checking her,  and no bringing up the Biden/Harris failed policies that has put the American economy on it's heels...

Agreed - she was a disaster that somehow scraped through - better than Biden - just.

The pro-Trumpers saw the bias and the softballs to Harris and the hard-balls at Trump.

The pro-Harrisers saw nothing wrong.

Those who are on the fence saw that there was something wrong - Harris was given a free pass and helped. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Anyone who think Trump is good and should be president must be seriously ignorant and quite "dim"! I once read a survey about a populations IQ. It is found that around 25% of any population is below 83. Now we know what part of the American population is voting for Trump! 😂😆

• Agree 2

23 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Another blue Dems MSM victim?? 

How about some 'debate' - Harris' Policies versus Trump policies.

Trump's program is so weird, your orange hero is so dialectically inferior to Harris that he doesn't even dare to have a second debate with her! That's called cowardice:post-4641-1156694572:

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Did Trump build the Wall? Did Mexico pay for it?

Was there a complete and total Muslim ban?

Did Trump balance the budget?

Trump lied, and you believed him. Trump couldn't even get our troops out of Afghanistan.

They were no lies mate - and if you think that you are delusional - they were his policies.

Trump was way-laid - his plans were rejected, stalled and canned - especially The Wall.

He even tried to ban people entering from China for the Chinese New Year in Jan 2020 - that was stopped by the Dems for 'Racist'. The Dems put their own politics above the benefit of the People - they always do.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Or I can do none of that and state that you have no 'argument' only abuse and insults - like most Trump haters.

Knowing when someone is a fraud and conman doesn't make me a hater, just a realist. Proof is out there, just open your eyes.  Try it some time.

1 hour ago, XB12X said:

Best post I have ever read on here.

You will be unlikely to read more because this forum is 'infested' with anti-Trump hating lefties.

Unlike in USA politics where it is about 50/50 - here it is 90/10.

Just saying what others say about AN political discussions.

I am willing to take them on - for a while - maybe something good will come of it.

If I can 'wake up' just one of them, it will be worth it - maybe.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

52 minutes ago, pl8lad said:

Sadly, there are some people in this world, who, unfortunately have severe mental problems, and can even become dangerous if they ever, in life, find themselves in any sort of position of power.   trump is one of them, and his best way to handle this person, would be in a place where he can receive proper mental health treatment.   Perhaps a secure room, in a hospital that specializes in this area of mental health would be ideal for him. A doctor, with the help of some well trained nurses, could, pick him up from his residence, put him gently into a straight jacket, give him a warm drink, and take him, by ambulance to said hospital. He will probably need life time treatment, so best to leave him there in capable hands.  Oh, and give him some kiddy toys to play with, something to keep his mind occupied.

Are you describing Biden?? Sure sounds like it.

Have you Trump haters not looked at his term in Office - besides all the MSM driven hatred and fake news - he did OK.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

I know you believe all that rubbish - but that is mistruths and lies as spread by the MSM and anti-Trump Pro-Dems media.

Got any facts?? 

Plenty of facts out there but in true trumpete style any facts given to you and you claim are biased, leftwing propaganda etc.  You can google facts yourself

41 minutes ago, Wrwest said:

Seems to be a waste of time at this point. 

Yep - other than a couple of posters - it is all just insults and abuse.

I feel like I am talking to teenagers and trying to tell them something they dont want to hear.

The majority dont listen and just throw insults back - and when asked for reasons they say 'because'.

8 minutes ago, harryviking said:

Anyone who think Trump is good and should be president must be seriously ignorant and quite "dim"! I once read a survey about a populations IQ. It is found that around 25% of any population is below 83. Now we know what part of the American population is voting for Trump! 😂😆

More insults and abuse - can anyone see the pattern??

Do the Trump haters have any self awareness???

16 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Still waiting for facts - not interested in your feelings of hatred towards Trump or myself or others.

Youve been given plenty already. Your time is up on this issue as you clearly are brainwashed and blind. Believe what you want, you and this topic have had your time and its going in circles.  

• Love It 1

9 minutes ago, ujayujay said:

Trump's program is so weird, your orange hero is so dialectically inferior to Harris that he doesn't even dare to have a second debate with her! That's called cowardice:post-4641-1156694572:

Debunked.  

Harris refused to debate on Fox - after Trump accepted two debates with anti-Trump MSM.

What makes the MSM news??  Harris refuses debate??  No.  Trump refuses 3rd debate!!

The MSM lies - they are Fake News - and Dems 'believers' lap up everything they say.

• Haha 1

20 posts in 18 minutes. Pretty impressive troubled and grumpy. Keep it up but do try and add some legitimate content . I think you may have just set a new record. Pity you are talking to yourself. 

7 minutes ago, Dan O said:

Plenty of facts out there but in true trumpete style any facts given to you and you claim are biased, leftwing propaganda etc.  You can google facts yourself

Yes I can - and so can you - why dont you try doing that??

Have you ever noticed something and wondered 'why'?  

Type in Trump to Google and most of what you will see is MSM lies and mistruths - they are Pro-Dems - and they have been for a long time. Elon Musk bought Twitter and removed all the left wing bias - he has shown plenty of evidence to show they and Facebook and Google manipulated their public interactions to help the Dems.  This is what the People are seeing day after day - but there are more and more who have seen through the lies. The MSM is not unbiased - they are no longer news organisations - they are political allies of the Dems.

image.png.00e45df2a72dcf13d493faf8d82f65c0.png

7 minutes ago, Dan O said:

Youve been given plenty already. Your time is up on this issue as you clearly are brainwashed and blind. Believe what you want, you and this topic have had your time and its going in circles.  

LOL - what facts have you presented?? Only lies mistruths and BS.

Because that is all you have - plus personal abuse.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, marin said:

20 posts in 18 minutes. Pretty impressive troubled and grumpy. Keep it up but do try and add some legitimate content . I think you may have just set a new record. Pity you are talking to yourself. 

You heard me - so I must be talking to someone ??

Having said that - it is easy enough - my typing skills are as Donald would say 'huuuuuuge' - I can type almost as fast as I can speak.  Years of writing documents needed by a deadline (and a good spell checker).

1 minute ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

LOL - what facts have you presented?? Only lies mistruths and BS.

Because that is all you have - plus personal abuse.

Slightly left of centre, but praised for generally accurate reporting.....this gives a flavour of the "truth"........

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Slightly left of centre, but praised for generally accurate reporting.....this gives a flavour of the "truth"........

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

Slightly Left??  Mate - when elections time comes they are as bad as Snopes.

Check this out from their website - it is a total lie - not mostly false.

That right there is the mistruths and distortions that I am talking about.

They all 'lie' and speak in forked tongues - but the MSM is extremely biased against Trump.

Obama was the most polished accomplished liar I have seen - better than Bill Clinton or George Bush (1 and 2).

From this exercise in this thread - it is clear that most of that anti-Trump hatred is feelings and not facts. 

image.png.9d228b004ab80058fe2af256002be269.png

6 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Slightly Left??  Mate - when elections time comes they are as bad as Snopes.

Check this out from their website - it is a total lie - not mostly false.

That right there is the mistruths and distortions that I am talking about.

They all 'lie' and speak in forked tongues - but the MSM is extremely biased against Trump.

Obama was the most polished accomplished liar I have seen - better than Bill Clinton or George Bush (1 and 2).

From this exercise in this thread - it is clear that most of that anti-Trump hatred is feelings and not facts. 

image.png.9d228b004ab80058fe2af256002be269.png

It says mostly false????     You've lost me.

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

It says mostly false????     You've lost me.

Trump's statements are all rated as Liar or False

Harris' statements are all Mostly False or Half-Truth.

Independently looking at all the statements made by both of them - they are all mistruths and distortions - both of them.