Will Harris' Leadership Unite or Divide the Nation?

CharlieH

As Vice President Kamala Harris steps into a more prominent role, questions arise about her impact on the political landscape. With her progressive policies and strong stance on social issues, will she be able to unite the country, or will her leadership further deepen divisions? Given the current climate, how do you think her presidency could shape public sentiment? Will her supporters rally behind her, or could backlash emerge? 

The core maga cult base is lost forever, but compared to Trump she clearly has the much more positive, inclusive message, and that would probably be helpful among those who aren't cult. Trump will end, but Trumpism will continue on. Unfortunately. No human can stop that.

Without Trump fanning the flames the divide will lessen somewhat. It will remain divided as Fox and Newsmax find a new figurehead though. 2025 will be waiting in stealth mode until a more favorable candidate appears.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, FriscoKid said:

Divisions will heal. Trump will be forgotten. His cult followers only need some new direction and then they will move on. You can't make everyone happy, but once people realize that everything is better without Trump, many will come around. People will tire of all the hate. Then this whole horrific Trump era period will get relegated to the history books as a bad glitch in the matrix that nobody will even believe festered for as long and far as it did. Like Nixon in a way, but it will be even more regretful for Americans.

Well said thank you. I also in total agreement I am an optimist though.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

56 minutes ago, FriscoKid said:

Then this whole horrific Trump era period will get relegated to the history books as a bad glitch in the matrix

Ha ha you got that bit right   but perhaps Trump is Morpheus  and you are agent smith ?

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

troll = A person who intentionaly antagonizes others online by posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content.

He was answering the question. My answer to it is that the country is pretty much already destroyed. Neither side will ever accept the other. So it doesn't matter who wins. If anything with the Chameleon, you will get more of the same.

It's ignorant (with all due respect) to destroy a country over politics when one can just accept it for four years and vote them out if you don't like it. Both sides disgust me.

• Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:
1 hour ago, Photoguy21 said:

It will destroy the nation

troll = A person who intentionaly antagonizes others online by posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content.

i don't like the answer = troll. 

• Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, 300sd said:

He was answering the question. My answer to it is that the country is pretty much already destroyed. Neither side will ever accept the other. So it doesn't matter who wins. If anything with the Chameleon, you will get more of the same.

It's ignorant (with all due respect) to destroy a country over politics when one can just accept it for four years and vote them out if you don't like it. Both sides disgust me.

He was trolling despite it not being how you are interpeting it

Let me guess you're not American

Nobody there believe that BS about being destroyed American life

Edited by earlinclaifornia