Need to overstay but want to avoid stamped passport

Hello. My tourist e-visa is expiring on the 15 of october. On the 21 of october i have the possibility to travel to Seoul. I have no problem paying the 500 thb fee for every day overstayed, but are worried i will get a stamp in my passport as that would be problematic for my DTV application later on. I have also heard i can apply for an extension on the 15 october to then get rejected and get 7 extra days. But would that lead to any stamping aswell? Thanks for any reply in advance!! 

• Haha 1

On 9/26/2024 at 4:11 PM, DrJack54 said:

Do not go into overstay. 

You have easy option to obtain 30 day extension to the current permission of stay.

1900baht..

Which immigration office are you located. 

Im located in Bangkok, and i have already applied for extension.... Thats why i cant do it again, but from what i have heard the best option is to still apply and then get rejected, but with a 7 day extra to leave the country 

On 9/27/2024 at 9:45 AM, NicoBKK said:

Don't overstay, fine and stamp on passport is the least of your problem, which might escalate if caught before Immigration. Get a 1900THB extension, you are still on time.

You dont think it will be any problems with overstay stamp for further applications? I dont have the possibility to extend because i have already done it once. I just need 6 extra days to make my flight....

On 9/26/2024 at 4:04 PM, Pattaya57 said:

If your tourist visa is expiring on 15 October you can request a 30 day extension using a TM7 form a couple of weeks before. Costs 1900 baht

Its my already extended tourist visa that will expire

On 9/26/2024 at 4:02 PM, BritManToo said:

Why not buy a 7 day extension from immigration 1900bht.

Show them your ticket "I just want to stay until my flight leaves".

Thanks for advice its what i thought to be the best option. As long as it not messes up my DTV application later on