We can't say we weren't warned

Mazungu

2 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

This time around Trump will not make the same mistakes - not as many anyway. He has learned that some people look and sound professional, but they wilt under the heat and pressure and/or they are 'plants'. Trump has had 4 years to plan for who gets what role - anyone that is not a proven Trump supporter will be removed, and only those that fully support his agenda will be appointed. The GOP has cleaned out a lot of the RINOs thanks to Trump - still more to go, but the job is underway - and no RINOs will be appointed to any role of significance in the White House Admin, Cabinet, Bureaucracy, House and Senate. 

True conservatives will put country over party and vote for Harris. They won't vote for an 80-year old cult leader. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

This time around Trump will not make the same mistakes - not as many anyway. He has learned that some people look and sound professional, but they wilt under the heat and pressure and/or they are 'plants'. Trump has had 4 years to plan for who gets what role - anyone that is not a proven Trump supporter will be removed, and only those that fully support his agenda will be appointed. The GOP has cleaned out a lot of the RINOs thanks to Trump - still more to go, but the job is underway - and no RINOs will be appointed to any role of significance in the White House Admin, Cabinet, Bureaucracy, House and Senate. 

True conservatives will put country over party and vote for Harris. They won't vote for an 80-year old cult leader. 

21 hours ago, Mazungu said:

Trump boasted in 2016 that if elected he would “surround myself only with the best and most serious people." “We want top-of-the-line professionals.” "I only hire the best people."

I see that you watch a lot of ABC/CNN/MSNBC and read the New York Times every day. You probably also think that Trump is Hitler and a threat to the US, mankind, the universe, God, etc. as the propaganda networks tell you. 

Before you say your next prayers asking for Trump to lose and to experience the fate asked for by some leading Democrats, like Goldman, think about your pension. Wartime hyperinflation will decimate it and you won't be able to renew your visa unless you have significant gold reserves. You'll then have to return to your country that is being ravaged by war.

Yes, WW3 is inevitable with the war-seeking Democrat-Marxists in power. Do you know Comrade Kamala's plan for long-range missiles in the Ukraine war? I expect you won't because all you seem to watch is the propaganda networks, ABC/CNN/etc.

Be careful about what you wish for.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, renaissanc said:

I see that you watch a lot of ABC/CNN/MSNBC and read the New York Times every day. You probably also think that Trump is Hitler and a threat to the US, mankind, the universe, God, etc. as the propaganda networks tell you. 

Before you say your next prayers asking for Trump to lose and to experience the fate asked for by some leading Democrats, like Goldman, think about your pension. Wartime hyperinflation will decimate it and you won't be able to renew your visa unless you have significant gold reserves. You'll then have to return to your country that is being ravaged by war.

Yes, WW3 is inevitable with the war-seeking Democrat-Marxists in power. Do you know Comrade Kamala's plan for long-range missiles in the Ukraine war? I expect you won't because all you seem to watch is the propaganda networks, ABC/CNN/etc.

I watch so much MSNBC that sometimes I even post it twice. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, johng said:

Ha ha ha ridiculous   the incesent  war mongering and threat of Nuclear war is far more likely to destroy us

than "climate change"

With all the saber rattling today, hard to argue that point with you.   But saber rattling has been going on for at least my entire life,.,Hopefully saner people will replace the leaders of today.

• Like 1

At this point, we know who his supporters are: losers.

He owns the poorly educated, Incels, racists, misogynists, QAnons, fascists, holocaust deniers, guys like David Duke and Nick Fuentes, people who cannot accept that the failure in their lives is their own fault, and those who want a free lunch. He always wins the Red States, those places where the largest 'employer' is Social Security Disability Insurance. His one trick is---like all autocrat wannabes---manufacturing excuses for the abject failures of his supporters. They embrace his lies and bogeymen, because it saves them from accepting personal responsibility. Just like him, their failures are ALWAYS someone else' fault.

Ironically, he would be the first to say those who support him are losers, as some of his former staff have asserted in interviews.

Sane and rational people, in addition to actual patriots, have to accept that many people sit on the IQ Bell curve a std deviation or two left of the mean. The felon owns that demographic, as can be seen even in online Forums.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, renaissanc said:

Did you actually read what the poster wrote and linked to, where he clearly demonstrated that practically every high-ranking hire made by Trump have turned on him?

If not, then why reply and start bleeting about 'the MSM'? Makes absolutely no sense.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, johng said:

You don't stand a chance because you believe/support them and their crazy policies  covid lockdowns enforced medical procedures,censorship,war mongering instead of negotiations etc etc etc

Yoy mean negotiating like Trump did with the Taliban in Afghanistan....yessir now they are back to the stone age, women lower than whale s^&%, no school whatsoever for females, women have to cover their faces whenever outside and it is against the law for a woman to make eye contact with any male other than her husband.  Yessir greatest negotiator.  Then of course the transfer of power to the Taliban was orchestrated by another draft dodger that showed some real stupidity too.  Just how dd we manage to strangle ourselves with O, Trump and Biden?  Losers  for sure.

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Probably people that didn't have what it takes to be the best, and now sore losers.

Trump can't have it both ways.

Either he did pick the best people for the job, and they concluded he was an idiot who was clueless about government.

Or he did not employ the best people, which makes his boast about hiring the best hollow.

Apparently the best qualification for being hired by Trump is the ability to kiss his butt daily, without gagging. I guess that became a bridge too far for many.

• Thumbs Up 1

Trump or no Trump, nobody could be worse then Biden and his current cronies and advisors. But Oh Sorry..there could be somebody as bad, if Harris gets elected and the wars will continue all over the world with more money to be made by the arms lobbys.

10 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Trump can't have it both ways.

Either he did pick the best people for the job, and they concluded he was an idiot who was clueless about government.

Or he did not employ the best people, which makes his boast about hiring the best hollow.

Apparently the best qualification for being hired by Trump is the ability to kiss his butt daily, without gagging. I guess that became a bridge too far for many.

I don't think kissing Trump's humongous butt is possible without gagging.

What Donald Trump Actually Smells Like, According to Ex-GOP Congressman

'Adam Kinzinger said that the former president has a distinct smell of "armpits, ketchup, a butt and makeup" put into a blender, as if it has been bottled "as a cologne."'

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Chosenfew said:

Devil on the left and Devil on the right.

No tax on social security - I’m going Devil on the right.

The worst choice Americans have had in my 60 years of life. 

5 hours ago, Chosenfew said:

Devil on the left and Devil on the right.

No tax on social security - I’m going Devil on the right.

And you believe him. If elected, he's a lame duck. The main reason he's running is to dodge prison and for personal corrupt gains. No motivation to actually do that, even if it was possible legislatively. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Not a good sign for MAGA. Looks like another one of Trump's "best people" has had enough of working for him...or sees that the shares will be worthless the day after the election. 

Andrew Litinsky, a former contestant on “The Apprentice” and co-founder of Trump Media, has cashed out most of his DJT stake, according to a regulatory filing. Litinsky’s United Atlantic Ventures reported holding just 100 shares of Trump Media, the parent company of former President Donald Trump’s social media platform Truth Social, as of Thursday, down from the 7.525 million shares United Atlantic received when Trump’s company merged with a blank check company earlier this year.

https://www.marketwatch.com/articles/stock-market-movers-e47efa5b?mod=search_headline

5 hours ago, Mazungu said:

Who has issues? Look at the juvenile remark you made about Harris. And yes I have issues but they aren't disgusting remarks. My issues are that I care about America and I don't want a thin-skinned, easily to manipulate, dictator loving insurrectionist, and  boastful bully with no decency to ever set foot in the White House again. 

another victim of changing the bedroom furniture around..

then waking up in the middle of the night only to bang your head against the wall.....

try the other wall .  might knock some sense into you

6 minutes ago, Luuk Chaai said:

another victim of changing the bedroom furniture around..

then waking up in the middle of the night only to bang your head against the wall.....

try the other wall .  might knock some sense into you

Ad hominem.

2 hours ago, Inderpland said:

I don't think kissing Trump's humongous butt is possible without gagging.

What Donald Trump Actually Smells Like, According to Ex-GOP Congressman

'Adam Kinzinger said that the former president has a distinct smell of "armpits, ketchup, a butt and makeup" put into a blender, as if it has been bottled "as a cologne."'

Not when it looks like this.....

poopy.png