Chinese man calls Thai women prostitutes sparking online outrage

5 hours ago, Gobbler said:

Was any of this filmed in Soi Cowboy?

image.png.cb3336d1810a66cf53d9b782b88e2bb7.png

Is that Soi Cowboy? I've been in Thailand and especially Bangkok for over 7 years and always thought of going there to have a look. Maybe, some days I'll go there and make a youtube video 🤣

7 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

They should be ashamed of themselves.

Who should be ashamed of themselves ... I hope you are referring to the people name calling and not the girls ! It's work and it keeps whole families in food and clothes etc. it's the customers who might not like it to be known that they partake !

10 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Only idiots and narcists publish videos of themselves crying how bad the world around them is. 

It appears they live with Relevance Deprivation Syndrome, unsuccessfully trying to treat it using TikToc 

Can’t blame them ..in case you don’t know -  the internet WeChat in Bangkok is filled with Thai woman who advertise their trade from massage to outright sex .. n renting of girlfriends ..all pitched to Chinese tourists - and all at crazy prices  .. probably there is indeed a Chinese market for sex and the Chinese tourists all do sex tours to Thailand 

8 hours ago, connda said:

I hear plenty of farang guys refer to Thai women as whores all the time.  But a Chinese guy says that?  "Grrrrrrr!!!  Bad Chinese!"  😁

That's rich.

I am pleased to say I do not hear western foreigners refering to Thai women as whores.

Perhaps it is the company you keep.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Horrific.  Thai people would never stereotype and insult foreign people en masse...  🙄

foreign people??? they are called aliens or farangs...even when they talk about a foreigner they will always  falang and not even his/her name... Besides that Thailand is known for decades already as the country of sex... So why this article?

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

‘Thailand is the land of prostitution.’ It’s such a hurtful insult.”

oh dear'   such hurt ....  :vampire:        seems the Chinese do know quite a bit about Lieland Thailand

9 hours ago, lordgrinz said:

Where in China? What was she wearing, appropriate for the venue/area? I mean we have seen foreigners here sunbathing in certain areas, and they were roasted as well. I'd be willing to bet there is way more to this story, but I'm not going to take one side of it.

Look at her nails. 💅  You can't type on a keyboard with those wonder how she earns her money?

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

sweeping generalisations about Asian countries

That is definitely a horrific experience to survive! 😱
I'm amazingly lucky to be an American and never have to put up with such horrible stereotypes or generalizations about the culture or people of my country! I can understand why she would be so upset to even cry! Truly terrible😵‍💫😭

1 hour ago, terryofcrete said:

It's work and it keeps whole families in food and clothes

It is a shameful profession.

If whole families are too lazy to get a job and live off the earnings of a prostitute they should be ashamed of themselves also.

They could get a real job like everyone else does.

No point sugar coating it.

If it wasn’t a shameful job why would the women in this OP have been offended and in tears?

8 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

“My only question today is: What do I have to do for the Thai people to accept me? What do I have to do for the Thai people to see me as an equal? Just because I look different, does that mean I can’t be Thai? This has really shaken my self-confidence and hurt my feelings. I want to tell Thai viewers that I am serious about this content. I stood up for Thai people on CNN because I thought it would make them love me and accept me as one of their own. I apologize to anyone who was offended,” he said....

image.png.19fb8c2e21126845ad819e4da72c984f.png

with a nice photo of himself crying, for. Poor baby - maybe should go home to his Mother. I have no patience for "men/boys" like him.

"David expressed his deep sadness and admitted that he cried when he first read the criticism. He feels he is Thai and does not identify as American". ... 

For the love of God.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, nikmar said:

"David expressed his deep sadness and admitted that he cried when he first read the criticism. He feels he is Thai and does not identify as American". ... 

For the love of God.

Never heard of him, but he is coming across as cringy and goosy, simpering for likes and sooking when he doesn't get them.

• Agree 1