Guys, do you cheat on your Thai wife/girlfriend?

DaveyDude

1 minute ago, FruitPudding said:

But besides that....

Someone who is willing to be beside you, and work together for a better life. 

I help her, she helps me. We are both getting a better life caring for each other

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/27/2024 at 1:08 PM, DaveyDude said:

I'm quite sure she would never cheat on me, she is very friggin' honest and loves me to death.

I've know Thai gals who "worked" 2 or 3 farangs at the same time.  It's a lot more common than you may think and that GF you have who, "would never cheat on me, she is very friggin' honest and loves me to death," may be stringing along other farang who thinks, "would never cheat on me, she is very friggin' honest and loves me to death."

Best of luck. 

Btw, you've been here two years and just found AN?  🤔 Hummm?

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, FruitPudding said:

He's just been brainwashed that 2+2=5

We already live in an Orwellian dystopia.

Totally. Boomers got it right, our kids tried to better us and they got this mess. I'll stand my ground, until I die.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

I've not heard of Descovy although i plan to try Queen Sirikit next time to see if i can move to using them as they're nearer. I'll ask when i go. As for the injection it mainly benefits those who may forget to take the tablets, for me not a problem, so I won't change. Creatinine has had mild fluctuations so nothing stand out, i hear when your kidneys are effected Creatinine can fall off a cliff

Descovy was only approved for use for PrEP since late 2019 in the USA and it's only been available in Thailand since 2023. So it's something that wasn't available yet when you started taking Truvada 5 years ago and it's considered the newer and safer drug now for PrEP.

A list of drugs and prices offered by the Thai Red Cross can be seen on the following link:

https://th.trcarc.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/ARV-price-list-update-20-Apr-2023.pdf

As I mentioned, Descovy is available at the Thai Red Cross on the above link for ฿1,650 for a 30 day supply, so it costs ฿55 per tablet. That is also a generic I believe, and there is only that one generic option in Thailand.

Truvada, which has multiple generic options in Thailand, can be gotten for less than 1/3 the price as you already know. But given the fact that Descovy is much safer for the kidneys, I would opt for Descovy over Truvada, even with the higher cost. 

The injection is available in Thailand, but not sure where it can be gotten. I would opt for the injection though too because there is much lower risk of kidney damage from an injection than from any pill form and it's also supposed to be more effective than all the pill forms of PrEP. 

Your creatinine levels can indeed shoot up high if your kidneys become compromised and damaged from long term use of Truvada. If that happens, there is nothing you can do to reverse the damage I believe. That's why I would opt for Descovy if you can afford it.   

• Like 1

I've been with my girl for 2 years now. Haven't cheated, but I guess you could say sometimes I'm a bit tempted. I'm quite sure she would never cheat on me, she is very friggin' honest and loves me to death. I love her a lot too, but I just miss the thrill of having some other pussy every now and again. Back when I was with western girlfriends in my home country, this was never an issue because 1 I am not so interested in western women and 2 western women seem not so interested in me. I do get a lot of attention from the Thai girls though, and even if I didn't, finding one for a night or even an hour is never an issue even for a bit of money. My gf seems to have this quite relaxed attitude and always tells me that I should do what I want to feel good. However, when women look at me, she gets terribly <deleted> jealous. I must say I'm quite tempted. Women here are just so amazing, sexy and beautiful. A lot of men here must get tempted to cheat.

Guys, do you cheat and if so, does your wife know and accept it, or do you keep it hidden? Do you go with regular girls or do you pay for sex?

I am sure that the only people who pay for sex is the very obese with the unnattractive faces who cannot get sex any other way.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, FriscoKid said:

Descovy was only approved for use for PrEP since late 2019 in the USA and it's only been available in Thailand since 2023. So it's something that wasn't available yet when you started taking Truvada 5 years ago and it's considered the newer and safer drug now for PrEP.

A list of drugs and prices offered by the Thai Red Cross can be seen on the following link:

https://th.trcarc.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/ARV-price-list-update-20-Apr-2023.pdf

As I mentioned, Descovy is available at the Thai Red Cross on the above link for ฿1,650 for a 30 day supply, so it costs ฿55 per tablet. That is also a generic I believe, and there is only that one generic option in Thailand.

Truvada, which has multiple generic options in Thailand, can be gotten for less than 1/3 the price as you already know. But given the fact that Descovy is much safer for the kidneys, I would opt for Descovy over Truvada, even with the higher cost. 

The injection is available in Thailand, but not sure where it can be gotten. I would opt for the injection though too because there is much lower risk of kidney damage from an injection than from any pill form and it's also supposed to be more effective than all the pill forms of PrEP. 

Your creatinine levels can indeed shoot up high if your kidneys become compromised and damaged from long term use of Truvada. If that happens, there is nothing you can do to reverse the damage I believe. That's why I would opt for Descovy if you can afford it.   

Interesting, at nearly 4 times the price I won't bother with Descovy, makes sense if someone has some kind of adverse reaction to Truvada generic. I asked a Dr at Red Cross that question about if there's an adverse reaction and he said stop taking and kidneys recover, i haven't looked into it further but you may be right. I just checked my results again, it's 6 years and my Creatinine is almost exactly the same as when I started.

BTW some people just react to taking PrEP, not specifically long term use, hence why it's normal to get checked from the beginning every 6 months or so, they seem more relaxed about that, used to be every 4 month visit for me, now 8 months

Edited by scubascuba3

29 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

I am sure that the only people who pay for sex is the very obese with the unnattractive faces who cannot get sex any other way.

I'm middle aged, not overweight or obese, nothing wrong with me or my looks. 

Some here can have sex with something similar to this woman or worse. 

Not me I couldn't get an erection.

I've got plenty of money, I prefer to pay a little bit of money for a fun, young attractive petite woman having soft, tight skin.

IMG_20240918_174835.jpg.f2044560de1d40b12a1ce2a86b088ae3.jpg

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

used to. not anymore. just lost interest in those LBFM. and don't want to waste time on courting, movies etc.

don't understand Tinder, yet many friends are there.

nope, those times are all gone.

pretty much always had more than one girl/woman on the go, living in london in the 80s/90s so much fun to be had, i easily had four girls on the go at the same time. not sure it would be so easy these days with smart phones.

i dated a really cool thai lawyer and was pretty much 100% loyal to her, ironically she was so possessive that the relationship failed. sometimes you just can't win.

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, connda said:

I've know Thai gals who "worked" 2 or 3 farangs at the same time.  It's a lot more common than you may think and that GF you have who, "would never cheat on me, she is very friggin' honest and loves me to death," may be stringing along other farang who thinks, "would never cheat on me, she is very friggin' honest and loves me to death."

Best of luck. 

Btw, you've been here two years and just found AN?  🤔 Hummm?

What a party killer you are, you must be fun to be around 😄

Your best friend gets a new Thai girl, and you telling him this? If you have a best friend thow, 

I'm quite sure she would never cheat on me, she is very friggin' honest and loves me to death

.................. :omfg: ................

Guys will be guys. Even if not looking to cheat, if the chance arises, the guy will usually go for it. And in Thailand, nothing is more simple for a man.

But the point here is that is the Thai female partner, wife or g/f,  all that devoted and faithful as many guilable westerners like to belive ?