Boozy Australian Tourist Restrained by Phuket Airport Police

webfact

4 hours ago, webfact said:

waitress refused to serve him more alcohol at an airport bar

He was cut off at the bar and then tried to pick a fight

Cut off at the bar......... I'd be torching the joint. 🔥

Poor guy, no wonder he wanted to fight. 

Don't get your knickers in a knot all you softies out there, I'm only joking 😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Confused 1

Just ban him from Thailand for 5 years. Pillocks and dickheads should be excluded from travelling to Thailand if they behave badly, the same goes for any other destination. Travelling is a privilege, not a right. 

• Agree 1

Look at all the Brits here bashing the Ozzie like no English have ever done that,, Oh wait what about the Brit that arrived at passport control with Cocain in his passport and all the Poms ending up in hospital here yeah right the Brits are all law abiding criminals just as bad. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

The serving airport waitress expressed her dismay over the Aussie’s behaviour.

She should come down to Pattaya, plenty of this behaviour to be seen. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Love It 2

The holidaymaker in the video was very drunk and aggressive. Police apprehended him at Gate 11, detained him until he sobered up, 

After paying for the drunk and disorderly fine, He was last seen boarding a flight to Bali. 

He's ready to go again, Aussie, Aussie, Aussie 🇦🇺🥳

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Ironmike said:

Look at all the Brits here bashing the Ozzie like no English have ever done that,, Oh wait what about the Brit that arrived at passport control with Cocain in his passport and all the Poms ending up in hospital here yeah right the Brits are all law abiding criminals just as bad.

Poms?? English only language allowed here Iron

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Never have and never will get drunk at an airport - with free alcohol on the plane why bother ? 

I was at LAX two weeks ago and a large beer was $15 so I had just one. I realize a beer at an airport in LOS is cheaper but I sitll can't afford that many to get that drunk. 

I think the bartender was responsible to this accident. They are very rude at airport, almost nasty. Although this topic is about some silly Aussie, the video shows very unprofessionally brutal act of "wannabee policemen" toward him. 

Disgusting!

• Confused 3

35 minutes ago, NativeBob said:

I think the bartender was responsible to this accident. They are very rude at airport, almost nasty. Although this topic is about some silly Aussie, the video shows very unprofessionally brutal act of "wannabee policemen" toward him. 

Disgusting!

I was waiting for a taser to come out, actually multiple would have been better.

1 hour ago, Sid Bream said:

Just ban him from Thailand for 5 years. Pillocks and dickheads should be excluded from travelling to Thailand if they behave badly, the same goes for any other destination. Travelling is a privilege, not a right. 

"Travelling is a privilege, not a right."

No, it's not a privilege - it is a form of transportation which has been paid for  by the individual concerned. I just hope that he has to pay the same amount - or more for the replacement flight as he missed the original one.

9 minutes ago, black tabby12345 said:

New Breed of Inbound Tourist.

Arrived and Departed(by force)  on the Same Day.

AFTER MANY HOURS OF FLIGHT FROM THE DOWNUNDER...

A good idea.

INSTANT KNOCK OUT OF THUGS OF ANY SIZES.

I have used a TASER many times in the past.  They are not as effective as many believe. 

Phuket, jewel of the Andaman.

Rapidly turning into the Land of Promise to the  Persona non grata from all over the world.

Mobsters, robbers, tricksters, drug traffickers, thugs  etc. from abroad.

*persona non grata

=Unwanted sort of aliens to the country;

posing threat or doing harms to the locals

Edited by black tabby12345

6 hours ago, webfact said:

image.jpeg

Picture: video screenshot

Dramatic footage has surfaced of an inebriated Australian tourist being wrestled to the ground by armed police at Phuket International Airport in Thailand.

The intoxicated traveller was waiting for his flight home on September 22 when chaos erupted after a waitress refused to serve him more alcohol at an airport bar. Clad in shorts and a t-shirt, the Aussie staggered out, subsequently harassing fellow passengers, sparking a commotion.

A group of police officers and airport staff quickly surrounded the unruly Aussie in an attempt to subdue him, but his drunken belligerence only escalated. The shocking video shows officers tackling him to the ground, with one officer repeatedly using a baton to keep him subdued.

An Australian bystander who filmed the incident described the rowdy man as "very drunk."

“I was really disappointed to see any Aussie, or anyone for that matter, behave this way. He was cut off at the bar and then tried to pick a fight with anyone who even glanced his way,” she said.

The witness further explained how the unruly tourist was eventually restrained and held in a bathroom corridor, where he continued to harass passers-by.

“When he was on the bench in handcuffs, he would start on anyone who made eye contact. I called him a flop and an embarrassment. He didn’t take it well,” the witness added.

IMG_3064.jpg

Phuket Airport officials confirmed that the inebriated tourist was detained in an airport cell to sober up, causing him to miss his flight and rebook another, reported the Daily Mail. A spokesperson for Phuket International Airport gave an update on the incident.

“The holidaymaker in the video was very drunk and aggressive. Police apprehended him at Gate 11, detained him until he sobered up, and then resolved the situation.”

A sobering end to what should have been a smooth voyage home for the hapless Aussie.

news-logo-btm.jpg

-- 2024-10-01

news-footer-2.png

image.png

These Aussies just can't hold their grog.

6 hours ago, webfact said:

image.jpeg

Dramatic footage has surfaced of an inebriated Australian tourist being wrestled to the ground by armed police at Phuket International Airport in Thailand.

The intoxicated traveller was waiting for his flight home on September 22 when chaos erupted after a waitress refused to serve him more alcohol at an airport bar. Clad in shorts and a t-shirt, the Aussie staggered out, subsequently harassing fellow passengers, sparking a commotion.

A group of police officers and airport staff quickly surrounded the unruly Aussie in an attempt to subdue him, but his drunken belligerence only escalated. The shocking video shows officers tackling him to the ground, with one officer repeatedly using a baton to keep him subdued.

An Australian bystander who filmed the incident described the rowdy man as "very drunk."

“I was really disappointed to see any Aussie, or anyone for that matter, behave this way. He was cut off at the bar and then tried to pick a fight with anyone who even glanced his way,” she said.

The witness further explained how the unruly tourist was eventually restrained and held in a bathroom corridor, where he continued to harass passers-by.

“When he was on the bench in handcuffs, he would start on anyone who made eye contact. I called him a flop and an embarrassment. He didn’t take it well,” the witness added.

IMG_3064.jpg

Phuket Airport officials confirmed that the inebriated tourist was detained in an airport cell to sober up, causing him to miss his flight and rebook another, reported the Daily Mail. A spokesperson for Phuket International Airport gave an update on the incident.

“The holidaymaker in the video was very drunk and aggressive. Police apprehended him at Gate 11, detained him until he sobered up, and then resolved the situation.”

A sobering end to what should have been a smooth voyage home for the hapless Aussie.

news-logo-btm.jpg

-- 2024-10-01

news-footer-2.png

image.png

16 minutes ago, sqwakvfr said:

I have used a TASER many times in the past.  They are not as effective as many believe. 

yep. Only industrial strength bull-tazer might work. Although he won't return back to life, but who cares? It was tazer, not me!

Sh*t! why so much hate? He's Aussie remember?

4 hours ago, Deerculler said:

Australian's have drinking problem culture.'

The more they drink. The more loud and obnoxious they are.

That really is saying something as a large number of them are loud and obnoxious even before they have had a drink.