Cleaning lady

CallumWK

Looking for recommendations for a cleaning lady, which knows how to clean.

Location is NongPlalai near the regents school. Frequency 1 full day every week or every 2 weeks. Pay decent rate for the right person. Only cleaning, no cooking or laundry required.

Any recommendations, please post here or send PM

we pay 600 for our cleaning lady, she is fantastic and do every corner, window, top of shelfs, my gym and even the garage. But we have 180m2 and a full day job. Also give her lunsj

• Like 1

The OP lives out of Pattaya central near the Regents school so I,m guessing the lady will need transport to get there.....my guess 700/800 baht if she is very good 👍

34 minutes ago, petermik said:

The OP lives out of Pattaya central near the Regents school so I,m guessing the lady will need transport to get there.....my guess 700/800 baht if she is very good 👍

As I made clear in the OP, will pay a decent rate for the right person, that is the price range I was thinking about myself.

Didn't get any recommendations yet 🙂

1 hour ago, BigStar said:

500 is more like it.

Wow. Has inflation gone up that much in the past couple of years since 2022? I used to get mine done for 300 baht each time in Central Pattaya for a small 1 bedroom in a condo. A condo that unfortunately is full of many AirBnB type of renters, but all condos are the same in Pattaya.

Considering that being a cleaner is not a high level job and most people in similar unskilled jobs gets paid slightly over the minimum wage of 330 baht per day, paying a cleaner 600-800 baht for an hour or two of cleaning is insane. I wonder how much do cleaners at all these millions of hotels (I mean actual hotels, not condos) in Pattaya get paid per day? Doubt they'd be making anywhere near 600-800 baht per hour or two.

Edited by bbi1

6 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

I used to get mine done for 300 baht each time in Central Pattaya for a small 1 bedroom in a condo. A condo that unfortunately is full of many AirBnB type of renters, but all condos are the same in Pattaya.

You're welcome to try B300. Pay peanuts, get monkeys. Yep, inflation has been worldwide.

7 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

I wonder how much do cleaners at all these millions of hotels (I mean actual hotels, not condos) in Pattaya get paid per day?

What's the retirement plan, insurance, and holiday pay you're including with your B300?