No wonder people like to shop at Lazada.

giddyup

Collect the Lazada coins and Lazada Rewards money and dont forget the vouchers  and free shipping.....

Put all these discounts together and very often I have gotten between 20 - 70% off my Lazada orders.....

Trust me folks I have got 50-60% off loads of times.....

Not every order can I manage huge discounts but I do get them pretty often......Shopee is not to shabby too with discounts sometimes.....

Edited by redwood1
  • Thumbs Up 2

12 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Usually not for COD, but it's a nominal amount anyway.

I Only use COD and I get free shipping on almost every order Lazada or Shopee....On rare occasions you will have to change sellers to get the free shipping...

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

Collect the Lazada coins and Lazada Rewards money and dont forget the vouchers  and free shipping.....

Put all these discounts together and very often I have gotten between 20 - 70% off my Lazada orders.....

Trust me folks I have got 50-60% off loads of times.....

Not every order can I manage huge discounts but I do get them pretty often......Shopee is not to shabby too with discounts sometimes.....

Sounds like a full time job.

I'm so tired of everywhere I go, or shopping online, you have to click, collect subscribe or claim your points amd rewards. 

Is it worth it in the end? 

I have started to use one credit card for all my shopping, where I get automatically cash back no matter where i buy something.

I trashed Agoda couple of days ago, no more

I use them a lot, mostly COD. I've had to return broken and wrong item's  a few times for credit. Be sure if it's something that might get broken, take pics of the package and opening process to get the refund credited to your "wallet. Unfortunately, as a non-Thai you cannot retrive the funds as it must me by a Thai national. The wife and I have tried it many times and the process is daunting. (Scanning her ID card at the right time, for the right quality is near impossible. I've over 1000 Baht accrued and hope to use it some day. I shall not surrender.

If your going to be buying 4 or 5 things over 100 baht in value be sure and snag the Lazada Rewards money.....They will give you up to 175 baht free money to be used on your next purchase....But these offers change by the day...

If I don't need it right away, more like I can't find it, where we live, then it's online, and usually LAZ.  Knowing if I don't like or not up to my expectations, I can simply send it back.

Added plus, don't need to leave the house to do neither, accept or return.  COD is nice of course, and being home isn't a problem.   They know us so much, that if not home, they call, if not fragile, drop over the wall, and wife will transfer payment.

She's even missed their call, and they send her a msg, we delivered, need to transfer money ... :cheesy:

Yea, we order that much crap online :coffee1:  And yet to find anything cheaper locally.

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Imd8ta said:

I use them a lot, mostly COD. I've had to return broken and wrong item's  a few times for credit. Be sure if it's something that might get broken, take pics of the package and opening process to get the refund credited to your "wallet. Unfortunately, as a non-Thai you cannot retrive the funds as it must me by a Thai national. The wife and I have tried it many times and the process is daunting. (Scanning her ID card at the right time, for the right quality is near impossible. I've over 1000 Baht accrued and hope to use it some day. I shall not surrender.

I have no problems with refunds to my Lazada wallet, then sent to my bank account. You must be doing something wrong.

15 minutes ago, Imd8ta said:

I had the same problem 15,000 baht refund sent to my wallet, and I couldn't activate the wallet.

Lazada gave me the answer (only works using the phone app). 

Go to "account" then "wallet"

Tap on the amount - don't try to activate.

Choose "withdraw" then complete the deposit/withdrawal form.

I can't remember exactly, but I think I got a OTP from my bank, then the withdrawal was received a few days later.

• Thanks 1