You and your Thai Wife of 20 years.

On 10/2/2024 at 10:28 PM, swissie said:

Let's suppose you married your Thai Wife when you were around 40 years old. The both of you are now 20 years older, living in Thailand.

Always assuming you are still together, what made it last? Your and your wifes physical atrraction has not increased over the years.

So, what is the "glue" that held it together for the last 20 years?

Happily married to a Thai lady for 40 years. The glue is being close friends, and some mutual interests.

• Like 1

Let's suppose you married your Thai Wife when you were around 40 years old. The both of you are now 20 years older, living in Thailand.

Always assuming you are still together, what made it last? Your and your wifes physical atrraction has not increased over the years.

🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Confused 1

On 10/2/2024 at 11:14 PM, worgeordie said:

I have been with my Thai  "Wife" for 36 years , just got around to marrying her last month, as the

divorce came through from my British wife ,I only really done it ,as not sure how long I have left, 

and thought it would be easier for her to sort out things when I do pop off.

She is a really great wife ,Trustworthy ,Honest,hard worker , a saver, not a spender,does not tell lies, even when I want

her too,does not smoke, drink,or gamble ,except flutter on lottery ,everything you would want in a wife ,maybe not as exciting

as some of you'd would like , but they are the ones that would steal everything you have and not leave you a pot to piss in ,

over the years have heard many stories of men  who have lost the lot, consider myself very lucky ....

regards  worgeordie

I agree 100%. 

Are we married to the same woman?

On 10/3/2024 at 7:25 AM, bkk6060 said:

If both 40 when married, now she is 60?

Sorry, after 40 or so, Thai women don't look very good in my opinion.  Many fail to take care of themselves and some seem to get round looking face and head not sure why.  Some call it potatoe head.  Not all Thai and don't want to be demeaning, just what I have noticed.  I am sure they are still lovable, but definitely not for me.  30 years younger at the minimum is acceptable. 

More is better.

Totally agree. They don't age well. They start losing their looks, often rapidly, at around 28 to 30.

With lots of makeup they might still look OK up to the age of 40.

Without the face mask the cut-off is 35.

There are farang women and Latinas that still look hot at 45 to 50 - Salma Hayek, Penelope Cruz, Christina Hendricks come to mind. I have yet to come across a Thai woman of that age that I found really physically attractive. 

Met in 1988. I was her first boyfriend. She's never had a drink or a cigarette and is very Buddhist. Got married in 1991. We've had our moments but mutual companionship and friendship go a long way.

Same glue that holds any marriage together anywhere in the world, why are you trying to imply that Thailand is different?

On 10/2/2024 at 10:34 PM, Celsius said:

I changed 3 wives and I am proud of this fact. My current wife is Chinese, so she does not beg for money. I married 4 years ago, so I will return to this thread in 20 years.

she is also a crypto millionaire like you ?