Harris Lies, Americans Die. Illegal Aliens are more Important

Yagoda

19 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Ah yes, the MSM spin :cheesy:

Biden & Harris didn't even visit N. Caroline till Wednesday, and it's till Thursday in USA.

Trump was there on Monday :coffee1:  Contacted Musk for additional support with StarLink.

"“Since the Hurricane Helene disaster, SpaceX has sent as many Starlink terminals as possible to help areas in need,” Musk wrote in a post on the social platform X. “Earlier today, @realDonaldTrump alerted me to additional people who need Starlink Internet in North Carolina. We are sending them terminals right away.”  

(source)

Yeah, Trump slowed down the recovery by showing up uninvited.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, John Drake said:

Authorities are turning away trucks, banning civilian helicopters

FDC 4/2727 

Issue Date :    October 01, 2024 at 1139 UTC
Beginning Date and Time :    October 01, 2024 at 1200 UTC
Ending Date and Time :    October 01, 2024 at 2200 UTC

Reason for NOTAM :    Due to search and rescue operations
Type :    Hazards
No pilots may operate an aircraft in the areas covered by this NOTAM (except as described).
ONLY RELIEF ACFT OPS UNDER THE DIRECTION OF North carolina task force 8 ARE AUTH IN THE AIRSPACE.

https://tfr.faa.gov/save_pages/detail_4_2727.html

Edited by jerrymahoney
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Yagoda said:

My prayers to her. I have a ton of friends and family out there. One of my friends is sheltering a bunch of folks from his neighborhood (like 4 families) because the road is out. He is survival prepared though so has power, etc. They havent seen anyone, not even down by the bridge leading to their subdivision, which is washed out.

Thanks ... all OK, but definitely affected a bit.  Everyone accounted for 👍

image.png.4ec8bede288cd40f30161c4ee796d229.png

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jerrymahoney said:

FDC 4/2727 

Issue Date :    October 01, 2024 at 1139 UTC
Beginning Date and Time :    October 01, 2024 at 1200 UTC
Ending Date and Time :    October 01, 2024 at 2200 UTC

Reason for NOTAM :    Due to search and rescue operations
Type :    Hazards
No pilots may operate an aircraft in the areas covered by this NOTAM (except as described).
ONLY RELIEF ACFT OPS UNDER THE DIRECTION OF North carolina task force 8 ARE AUTH IN THE AIRSPACE.

https://tfr.faa.gov/save_pages/detail_4_2727.html

You have a full Airborne Corps located in Ft Bragg, 4 hours away by car. 50,000 soldiers. Umpteen supplies.

Sitting on their hands while people die.

21 hours ago, Yagoda said:

illegal aliens are more important

Where do you see "illegal" aliens?

True Trump doesn't distinguish between legal and illegal immigrants but the federal government does. The immigrants transferred by governors of Texas and Florida to other parts of the US were all legal immigrants, albeit temporary while their request for asylum and other mitigating factors are under review by immigration judges under the Department of Homeland Security. But MAGA only see illegals when not white (Caucasian).

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

Where do you see "illegal" aliens?

True Trump doesn't distinguish between legal and illegal immigrants but the federal government does. The immigrants transferred by governors of Texas and Florida to other parts of the US were all legal immigrants, albeit temporary while their request for asylum and other mitigating factors are under review by immigration judges under the Department of Homeland Security. But MAGA only see illegals when not white (Caucasian).

No, you are illegal if you cross other than at a border crossing. You are illegal if you dont apply for asylum in your home country. Your attempt to accuse folks of racism because they dont want their country overwhelmed with illegal aliens is as stupid and reprehensible as your heroes actions so far in North Carolina.

Harris and her party Lie and Americans  Die. You must be a euro, normal decent Americans are horrified by what is occurring.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Ah yes, the MSM spin :cheesy:

Biden & Harris didn't even visit N. Caroline till Wednesday, and it's till Thursday in USA.

Trump was there on Monday :coffee1:  Contacted Musk for additional support with StarLink.

"“Since the Hurricane Helene disaster, SpaceX has sent as many Starlink terminals as possible to help areas in need,” Musk wrote in a post on the social platform X. “Earlier today, @realDonaldTrump alerted me to additional people who need Starlink Internet in North Carolina. We are sending them terminals right away.”  

(source)

Yeah I noticed in the video clip of Trump making a "campaign" speech, instead of the workers clearing trash and trying to find missing people by checking damaged buildings, they instead had to build a stage from which Trump could look like he was overseeing a crowd - for the camera video only.  The emergency action teams were too busy that early after the disaster for him to be there in my opinion,.

8 minutes ago, Presnock said:

Yeah I noticed in the video clip of Trump making a "campaign" speech, instead of the workers clearing trash and trying to find missing people by checking damaged buildings, they instead had to build a stage from which Trump could look like he was overseeing a crowd - for the camera video only.  The emergency action teams were too busy that early after the disaster for him to be there in my opinion,.

Well the people of Georgia sure appreciated it.

47 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

You have a full Airborne Corps located in Ft Bragg, 4 hours away by car. 50,000 soldiers. Umpteen supplies.

32 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

From your link above:

Soldiers at Fort Liberty have been preparing for the past week for a possible deployment to western North Carolina in the wake of Hurricane Helene. The soldiers are from the 82nd Combat Aviation Brigade, part of the 82nd Airborne Division. Other units, including engineers and Army communicators, are on standby for deployment.

"We had the authority to take the soldiers that are there at Liberty and put them under the command and control of United States Northern Command and utilize them in a synchronized and coordinated fashion with the National Guard and FEMA who are again the leadership role in this." Major General Robert Davis, the director of operations for U.S. Northern Command, told WRAL News. "We want to make sure that we're being complementary, not out there doing something on our own."

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

4 from my hometown came back in boxes ... what a waste of lives

image.png.421f4c772db0a590d1905e774dc5d1a7.png

source for casualties 

About 30% of the dead, didn't sign up to go there ...

image.png.d23441b2b55608fca6f5295de398c722.png

I voluntarily enlisted in June 1964 - circa the Gulf of Tonkin Incident and was selected to be a Vietnamese linguist - I would have volunteered to go to VN along with thousands of other Americans.  Our number one job was to protect our fellow soldiers.  Only those that have actually gone to war really understand that "war is hell" by any standards whether one is injured or killed.  No matter how long you are involved, the memories will always be there, I can vividly recall almost daily, the 2 years I was incountry as a soldier, plus more than a year of training soldiers in VN and other SEA countries.   I don't regret anything except the way we sold out the SVN troops.  Way above my pay grade on that decision but it affected many of my Vietnamese friends and fellow soldiers.  Some former US soldier friends of mine still suffer from Agent Orange diseases and possibly some of their children too.   I am proud to have served!  I also applaud all those that do serve, whether in war or peace.  May all those that have passed Rest iin Peace.

6 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

From your link above:

Soldiers at Fort Liberty have been preparing for the past week for a possible deployment to western North Carolina in the wake of Hurricane Helene. The soldiers are from the 82nd Combat Aviation Brigade, part of the 82nd Airborne Division. Other units, including engineers and Army communicators, are on standby for deployment.

"We had the authority to take the soldiers that are there at Liberty and put them under the command and control of United States Northern Command and utilize them in a synchronized and coordinated fashion with the National Guard and FEMA who are again the leadership role in this." Major General Robert Davis, the director of operations for U.S. Northern Command, told WRAL News. "We want to make sure that we're being complementary, not out there doing something on our own."

Read between the lines of the carefully crafted military statement. 

They have been ready, leadership has not.

4 minutes ago, Presnock said:

I voluntarily enlisted in June 1964 - circa the Gulf of Tonkin Incident and was selected to be a Vietnamese linguist - I would have volunteered to go to VN along with thousands of other Americans.  Our number one job was to protect our fellow soldiers.  Only those that have actually gone to war really understand that "war is hell" by any standards whether one is injured or killed.  No matter how long you are involved, the memories will always be there, I can vividly recall almost daily, the 2 years I was incountry as a soldier, plus more than a year of training soldiers in VN and other SEA countries.   I don't regret anything except the way we sold out the SVN troops.  Way above my pay grade on that decision but it affected many of my Vietnamese friends and fellow soldiers.  Some former US soldier friends of mine still suffer from Agent Orange diseases and possibly some of their children too.   I am proud to have served!  I also applaud all those that do serve, whether in war or peace.  May all those that have passed Rest iin Peace.

Thank you for your service and Im sorry our government sold you out. If it means anything, you helped bring down the Soviet Union and end the Cold War.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

If Harris wins, Americans win. Legal immigrants can become citizens, and illegal immigrants are dealt with by the justice system. 

?

legal immigrants could always become citizens. Harris is trying to make it so illegals can become citizens, fast tracked

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Presnock said:

Bummer ... as I think it's well established, that was BS and didn't exactly happen as LBJ reported to Congress.

USA planned on a war in VN even before that, just needed to con the masses for approval.

15 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

?

legal immigrants could always become citizens. Harris is trying to make it so illegals can become citizens, fast tracked

Yes, Harris is proposing a faster process for legal immigrants to be able to apply for citizenship. So what? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, WDSmart said:

Yes, Harris is proposing a faster process for legal immigrants to be able to apply for citizenship. So what? 

Put on your reading glasses shes not making it faster or easier to do it the legal way

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, WDSmart said:

Kind of hypocritical, considering she mentions how she fought crime as a prosecutor in CA, but now want to give 100s of thousands of criminals a pass.

Once they cross the border illegally ... THEY ARE CRIMINALS

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mdr224 said:
3 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

Put on your reading glasses shes not making it faster or easier to do it the legal way

It will be the "legal way" if her proposals are made law.

Here is what CoPilot said about this when I asked it the question:

"Yes, Vice President Kamala Harris has been advocating for immigration reforms that include reducing the waiting time for immigrants to become citizens. Her approach emphasizes creating legal pathways and opportunities for long-settled immigrants, including those who have been in the U.S. for years. This includes support for Dreamers and other hard-working immigrants."

3 minutes ago, KhunLA said:
6 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

Kind of hypocritical, considering she mentions how she fought crime as a prosecutor in CA, but now want to give 100s of thousands of criminals a pass.

Once they cross the border illegally ... THEY ARE CRIMINALS

What part of my statement above referring to "legal immigrants" didn't you understand?

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

Well sure it takes time to figure out how to rescue the blue voters first around Asheville and Boone before going after all those redneck red voters stuck up there in the hills with all those windy roads washed out.

400px-North_Carolina_Presidential_Election_Results_2020.svg.png

Edited by jerrymahoney
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

What part of my statement above referring to "legal immigrants" didn't you understand?

She's on record as saying she wants to help undocumented immigrants in the USA, (criminals) an easier path to citizenship ..

... Deporting undocumented people

Q: Should all undocumented immigrants in the U.S. be deported?

A: When running for president in 2020, Harris promised to close private immigration detention centers, limit deportations and fight for a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants in the United States.

Edited by KhunLA