3 Things that will make your relationship successful in Thailand

Celsius

So many people come to this forum asking advice about their relationship gone sour. I thought about writing a book, but decided to share my vast knowledge on this forum instead.

Yes, I had 2 divorces, 3 wives, but that is beside the point.

So, here we go....

NUMBER 1 - She needs to have a  FULL TIME job. No job gives her plenty of time to funk around on Tinder, TikTok, ThaiFriendly etc...., whine, complain, ask for money, criticize you on the phone with her friends and complain about her loso life in general. 

NUMBER 2 - No kids. If she has kids, she's out. I am supporting no single Thai woman whos Thai father gave all his problems to you - the stupid Farang, while he is enjoying life messing with women. No way, outta door. 

NUMBER 3 - The age difference must be close to reality. Some relationships may work, but most will not. If you want to play with younger chicks you should just stay single and pay. Most people who hook up with young women long term don't even speak Thai and have no clue what her and her friends are talking behind his back. 

I wish you all luck in finding someone love you true.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

No

Yes

No

Maybe work a little more on your vast knowledge before you write that book.

My rule #1: You are the boss, behave like that. Otherwise, she will be the boss, and you won't like that. 

NUMBER 4 - Don't try and control your woman with money. If someone comes along with more money, you will be out of the door. 

25 minutes ago, Celsius said:

So many people come to this forum asking advice about their relationship gone sour. I thought about writing a book, but decided to share my vast knowledge on this forum instead.

No

Yes

Hm 16 years? I think we are ok

I believe it is as much about me, and who I am, and of course the choices I do. 

The most important is to know what she really wants in life, and not just think you know, and the biggest problem for most, is what they promised her in first place and cant deliver. 

23 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

#5 settle for an average looking chick. The hot ones are always a headache

No!

And do you really want to be reminded all the time how wonderful it could be to be with a hot girl and then you look at your wife and think: She looks so boring she will never leave me for another guy because nobody wants her.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

No!

And do you really want to be reminded all the time how wonderful it could be to be with a hot girl and then you look at your wife and think: She looks so boring she will never leave me for another guy because nobody wants her.

No because i married a hot one and i regret it haha

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I fail all three criteria of the OP. While my GF does work part-time, she has a child and two grandchildren. She is 23 years younger than me.

The relationship has been going well for about 14 years, what are we doing wrong?

Nothing wrong.

The ONLY thing WRONG is that you seem to be listening to TV's one and only ROCKET SCIENTIST.

What do Rocket Scientists know about the REAL WORLD, anyway?

They walk around all day with their heads in the clouds....

Just another Wernher von Braun wanna be....

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Is this not just overly-simplistic nonsense from the second genius around here?

Nothing but generalizations and blanket statements about what MIGHT be best for the AVERAGE person.

But I am not average.....I am far ABOVE AVERAGE

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Nothing wrong.

The ONLY thing WRONG is that you seem to be listening to TV's one and only ROCKET SCIENTIST.

What do Rocket Scientists know about the REAL WORLD, anyway?

They walk around all day with their heads in the clouds....

Just another Wernher von Braun wanna be....

I should have put a sarcasm alert in my post.

Just because I read and respond to a poster does not mean I take them seriously.

You might want to take note yourself.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Celsius said:

NUMBER 1 - She needs to have a  FULL TIME job. No job gives her plenty of time to funk around on Tinder, TikTok, ThaiFriendly etc...., whine, complain, ask for money, criticize you on the phone with her friends and complain about her loso life in general. 

NUMBER 2 - No kids. If she has kids, she's out. I am supporting no single Thai woman whos Thai father gave all his problems to you - the stupid Farang, while he is enjoying life messing with women. No way, outta door. 

NUMBER 3 - The age difference must be close to reality. Some relationships may work, but most will not. If you want to play with younger chicks you should just stay single and pay. Most people who hook up with young women long term don't even speak Thai and have no clue what her and her friends are talking behind his back. 

Disagree with everything you wrote ........

1. No job, same as me although was doing plenty of voluntary work, head of PTA, running HOC. As a political activist she mixes with all the local 'big wigs'. As for complaining about me to her friends, she daren't as they would all swap lives with her in an instant, and she knows it.

2. She had an 11 year old daughter when we men, lovely girl, always very polite, gone now age 25 and living in Nakon Sawan. Can't really feel hard done by looking after someone else's kid, after all someone back in the UK was looking after 4 of mine.

3. Nope, I don't want a woman that's 68, would rather live alone. Don't need to speak Thai, my family all speak English. Not sure why she would want to bad mouth me to her friends, maybe you should choose women that like you a bit more.

During our first year of marriage, I was eating breakfast in my local western food eatery (Hash House) and she was off buying nasty Issan food from a food stall beside the restaurant. Three Thai guys roll up and try to pick her up, the stall holder says "the white foreigner at that table is her husband and understands every word you are saying". They turn around smile at me, give me a thumbs up and walk on. She didn't say a word during the whole encounter.

My 3 tips for a successful relationship .......

1. Be a man, you're in charge, she follows.

2. Never argue, discuss or explain, it makes you look weak.

3. Don't be jealous, don't check up on her, when she's not with you, forget about what she's doing.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Celsius said:

So, here we go....

I wish you all luck in finding someone love you true.

Even by the level of your idiotic posts, number 1 is exceptionally dumb.

If she has a full time job she will be out of the house, interacting with other guys, and the risk she will get to know a nice Thai or Farang guy increases exponentially. You're basically inviting her to cheat.

Plus she can't tend to your needs or manage the house while she's out. 

To send her to work is the most stupid advice one could possibly give.

No kids, of course, that's more than obvious.

Number 3 only applies to ugly poor and impotent men, if you are still nice to look at, can perform in the bedroom and pay for her boat noodles, you're already way ahead of the competition in Thailand and you can easily have rel with a 24 year old no problem.

Edited by Cameroni
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Disagree with everything you wrote ........

1. No job, same as me although was doing plenty of voluntary work, head of PTA, running HOC. As a political activist she mixes with all the local 'big wigs'. As for complaining about me to her friends, she daren't as they would all swap lives with her in an instant, and she knows it.

2. She had an 11 year old daughter when we men, lovely girl, always very polite, gone now age 25 and living in Nakon Sawan. Can't really feel hard done by looking after someone else's kid, after all someone back in the UK was looking after 4 of mine.

3. Nope, I don't want a woman that's 68, would rather live alone. Don't need to speak Thai, my family all speak English. Not sure why she would want to bad mouth me to her friends, maybe you should choose women that like you a bit more.

During our first year of marriage, I was eating breakfast in my local western food eatery (Hash House) and she was off buying nasty Issan food from a food stall beside the restaurant. Three Thai guys roll up and try to pick her up, the stall holder says "the white foreigner at that table is her husband and understands every word you are saying". They turn around smile at me, give me a thumbs up and walk on. She didn't say a word during the whole encounter.

Yea.... HARD PASS 

1 minute ago, Cameroni said:

Even by the level of your idiotic posts, number 1 is exceptionally dumb.

If she has a full time job she will be out of the house, interacting with other guys, and the risk she will get to know a nice Thai or Farang guy increases exponentially. You're basically inviting her to cheat.

Plus she can't tend to your needs or manage the house while she's out. 

To send her to work is the most stupid advice one could possibly give.

No kids, of course, that's more than obvious.

Number 3 only applies to ugly poor and impotent men, if you are still nice to look at, can perform in the bedroom and pay for her boat noodles, you're already way ahead of the competition in Thailand can have rel with a 24 year old no problem.

Lol.... you literally started a thread whining  about your non affectionate "girlfriend"

That gave you syphilis

2 minutes ago, Celsius said:

Lol.... you literally started a thread whining  about your non affectionate "girlfriend"

That gave you syphilis

Better that than banging a 59 year old who goes to work, lol.

I'll take syphilis please.

Edited by Cameroni
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Celsius said:

Well, that's just beyond sad.

What's sad is advising other people to make their gf go to work, because you're so afraid she'll cheat on you that you don't want her going on Tik Tok, when in fact making her go out to work will mean she will be far more likely to meet other guys. 

Or to pick a 59 year old girlfriend, so you're in a good  "range" and she won't leave you.

I guess your divorces left you a bit insecure and fearful.

That's a really sad, man.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Cameroni said:

What's sad is advising other people to make their gf go to work, because you're so afraid she'll cheat on you that you don't want her going on Tik Tok, when in fact making her go out to work will mean she will be far more likely to meet other guys. 

Or to pick a 59 year old girlfriend, so you're in a good  "range" and she won't leave you.

I guess your divorces left you a bit insecure and fearful.

That's a really sad, man.

Speaking of insecurity here is a guy who would take a syphilis shot just to get laid.... IN THAILAND!

And I have never been in my life as someone as old as 59. Projecting?

2 minutes ago, Celsius said:

Speaking of insecurity here is a guy who would take a syphilis shot just to get laid.... IN THAILAND!

And I have never been in my life as someone as old as 59. Projecting?

Look, there's no shame in admitting you're insecure about being cheated on, you had a number of divorces, it's only understandable. But to advise other people to bang old women like you, just because of that:

That's just terrible, you realise most posters here are 82 years old, what they should bang 70 year olds because you're afraid people will talk bad about you behind your back in Thai?

So sad, dude.

• Thanks 1