Trump chickens out again.

bubblegum

55 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

He was busy honouring the Jewish victims of the murderous Hamas animals. 

BTW, Didnt see Kamala doing that. Shes already lost the Muslim vote, but doesnt want to offend her Jew hating leftist base.

2. Jewish adults identify predominantly as liberal and with the Democratic Party

3. Jewish adults are also more likely to identify as Democrats and liberal when compared to
the national average.

https://ajpp.brandeis.edu/documents/2020/nationalprofileofthejewishelectoratein2020.pdf

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bunnydrops said:

2. Jewish adults identify predominantly as liberal and with the Democratic Party

3. Jewish adults are also more likely to identify as Democrats and liberal when compared to
the national average.

https://ajpp.brandeis.edu/documents/2020/nationalprofileofthejewishelectoratein2020.pdf

Your point makes no sense at all as a response to my post. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

She denied it had to do with Russia, your information source sucks. You are very quick calling other liars! Nasty habit.

LOL. How Ironic. Nasty LOL

5 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Not everyone votes for whats in their best interest. Trump is getting more jewish voters now than he did last time though

Well he sure as hell has Chabad now. Supposedly they are very influential among all spectrums of American jews.

16 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

She denied it had to do with Russia, your information source sucks. You are very quick calling other liars! Nasty habit.

so you have just clicked on the 1st search result that came up and ran with that.

why not just link to the video to prove it instead, don't worry, i did it for you, so you can see for yourself.

the part in question starts at 12.50, Trump is referring to the laptop and the Bidens alleged payments, she denies it and argues with him, no mention of Russia. 

i linked the video or you can read a transcript of it in the Fox link after so you can also read it incase you're still in denial.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/60-minutes-defends-handling-hunter-biden-laptop-coverage-hits-trump-skipping-interview 

you really should look verify things a bit before posting, save embarrassing yourself in front of us stupid magas...AGAIN!.

all of your informations sources suck, but you still lap up everything you hear & read.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

The two main reasons 45 said he won't do the interview:

1.  He asked Lesley Stahl to apologize for something she never said. Cognative slippage to the max or made up bullsh!t.

2.  He didn't want them fact checking. EVERYONE gets fact checked by 60 minutes. Harris was able to go through their interview process - you shouldn't be worried about fact checking if you DON'T LIE!

This is beyond cult blindness, it's just plain ridiculous. Close your eyes and imagine if Obama had done ANY of the atrocities you people defend 45 of doing.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-2024-60-minutes-interview-what-happened/

Just click past the ad blocker question if you use one.

you should check you sources too, the 1st google search result is not always the best one.  i have posted the video and transcripted version for you to see. 

Edited by frank83628
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, bubblegum said:

The return of the calling pot!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Gee, Trump is a weak old lying clown.

Harris is useless. 

Voters have to decide who will be the least bad. 

Just shows how bad the USA is if these are best two people they could find to be President.

Yes, I am sincerely sorry to see that the people of this wonderful country will be led by an old liar or by a woman poorly competent for this noble task.

11 minutes ago, billd766 said:

And your response is far less.

And where is YOUR link denying it?

If you want to defend your bubbly friends that's up  to you.

But I thought you were smarter than that.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Yagoda said:

He was busy honouring the Jewish victims of the murderous Hamas animals. 

BTW, Didnt see Kamala doing that. Shes already lost the Muslim vote, but doesnt want to offend her Jew hating leftist base.

In between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, Tump honors the Jewish victims of October 7 by playing Village People's YMCA.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-ends-october-7-memorial-144146452.html

Real class, huh?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

36 minutes ago, TheFishman1 said:

Why would anybody want all the drama and bigotry that Trump brings with him and all the baggage the guy lied to his wife. She was giving birth to his child. He lies about everything. I remember hearing a phone call where he called in saying he was richer than he really was, the thief he has no morals he’s not qualified to be the president and now all the phone calls to Putin. Trump is bad America. Trump is bad all the way around. 

Totally agree with you,The orange animal is a scumbag of the higest order. Can only hope he gets jail soon.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Etaoin Shrdlu said:

In between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, Tump honors the Jewish victims of October 7 by playing Village People's YMCA.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-ends-october-7-memorial-144146452.html

Real class, huh?

His audience seemed to like it. Thats what counts, not anonymous net trolls with an agenda.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, frank83628 said:

so you have just clicked on the 1st search result that came up and ran with that.

why not just link to the video to prove it instead, don't worry, i did it for you, so you can see for yourself.

the part in question starts at 12.50, Trump is referring to the laptop and the Bidens alleged payments, she denies it and argues with him, no mention of Russia. 

i linked the video or you can read a transcript of it in the Fox link after so you can also read it incase you're still in denial.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/60-minutes-defends-handling-hunter-biden-laptop-coverage-hits-trump-skipping-interview 

you really should look verify things a bit before posting, save embarrassing yourself in front of us stupid magas...AGAIN!.

all of your informations sources suck, but you still lap up everything you hear & read.

According to your source, she did not directly claim the laptop was fake, she denied that Biden was in the mist of the scandal. She justified her reply by the fact that she could not verify the content, which was true as Giuliani only gave a copy to the NYPost at that time.

Quote from the article:

At the time, Trump insisted that then-candidate Joe Biden was "in the midst of a scandal," referring to reports about the email's contents showing his involvement in his son's overseas business dealings.

"He's not," Stahl replied. 

"Of course he is, Lesley," Trump sternly doubled down. 

"No, c'mon," Stahl continued to reject the president's claim, before lecturing him, "This is '60 Minutes' and we can't put on things that we can't verify."

Interestingly enough, the article confirms that CBS was only able to verify the content in 2022, after it got a copy!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

49 minutes ago, candide said:

According to your source, she did not directly claim the laptop was fake, she denied that Biden was in the mist of the scandal. She justified her reply by the fact that she could not verify the content, which was true as Giuliani only gave a copy to the NYPost at that time.

Quote from the article:

At the time, Trump insisted that then-candidate Joe Biden was "in the midst of a scandal," referring to reports about the email's contents showing his involvement in his son's overseas business dealings.

"No, c'mon," Stahl continued to reject the president's claim, before lecturing him, "This is '60 Minutes' and we can't put on things that we can't verify."

Interestingly enough, the article confirms that CBS was only able to verify the content in 2022, after it got a copy!

my 'source' being the 60 minute video itself, well Lesley Stahl's narrated version.  

i watched it, i know exactly what was said, neither of them mentioned the laptop directly, however that was the scandal Trump referred at that point of the interview

In all fairness after what happened to him first debate along with Harris not answering any of the question what really is the point.

60 minutes is a good program but has shown in interviews within politics they are bias and their bosses sadly are calling all the shots.

With Fox, the two the network  are good but have shown a bit soft on questions. Trump suggested hangup he wanted Jessie and Hannity, Harris camp wanted nothing to do with the two and do you blame her. When the shoe is on the other foot No one likes to be set up.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, candide said:

Quote from the article:

If only the Trump supporters could read this post and similar ones and stop pulling out the Hunter censorship argument every five minutes. 

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

my 'source' being the 60 minute video itself, well Lesley Stahl's narrated version.  

i watched it, i know exactly what was said, neither of them mentioned the laptop directly, however that was the scandal Trump referred at that point of the interview

Ok. However, Trump now claims she said the laptop was from Russia, which she didn't.