Has my sex tourist friend found a loop hole?

AustinRacing

9 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Im possibly the most revolting looking human being in the known universe, but I smell OK and the 1000 baht bills I tape to my tongue fan out nicely when I wiggle it at a hardbody. I get all I want.

I think you missed the point I was making.....I've made a subtle edit. 🙂

Edited by sungod

15 hours ago, AustinRacing said:

He’s visited Thailand twice. Tried the single male touristy thing. Gogo bar, beer bar and freelance on beach road in pattaya. Now he gets on his rented Wave, rides around until he finds a good looking girl sitting outside a massage place. He goes in for an oil massage (300thb), when the “do you want boom boom” question pops up he decides whether she’s shagworthy or not. If not, he’s had his daily massage. He claims having his body rubbed in a nice air conditioned room, fondling, touching, talking in a quiet and relaxed environment helps him to make the right decision, and for just an extra (1000thb).  In comparison to the other three methods, he claims the cost, noise, pressure to buy lady drinks, the pressure to take out a girl quickly does not always lead to a good outcome. 
well done mate was my response. 

Your "mate" is getting stooged.

I have a lass that comes to my house, 2 hr massage and boom boom sucky sucky fingy fingy etc etc ..

Bt.1000, she pays for taxi.

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, AustinRacing said:

He’s visited Thailand twice. Tried the single male touristy thing. Gogo bar, beer bar and freelance on beach road in pattaya. Now he gets on his rented Wave, rides around until he finds a good looking girl sitting outside a massage place. He goes in for an oil massage (300thb), when the “do you want boom boom” question pops up he decides whether she’s shagworthy or not. If not, he’s had his daily massage. He claims having his body rubbed in a nice air conditioned room, fondling, touching, talking in a quiet and relaxed environment helps him to make the right decision, and for just an extra (1000thb).  In comparison to the other three methods, he claims the cost, noise, pressure to buy lady drinks, the pressure to take out a girl quickly does not always lead to a good outcome. 

I am not getting what the "loophole" is, but this is a sensible approach, and exactly how I'd roll, except on foot, not bike. 

To hell with ladydrinks and barfines.

Often a better approach is the BJ bars as you are guaranteed fun for a reasonable price. 

Throwing away 300-500 on oil massages if you pick the wrong one is a waste of time and money.

Edited by FruitPudding

14 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

I am not getting what the "loophole" is, but this is a sensible approach, and exactly how I'd roll, except on foot, not bike. 

To hell with ladydrinks and barfines.

Often a better approach is the BJ bars as you are guaranteed fun for a reasonable price. 

Throwing away 300-500 on oil massages if you pick the wrong one is a waste of time and money.

It takes a special man to enjoy a bj in a bar, just saying

The gf experience was great travelling with someone you made good contact with previously, and followed you through to you left the country. Second best a clean hand job after a good sensitive good massage. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Denim said:

Can you get your mate to invent something round with spokes on it. If rubber can be put around the rim and filled with air even better. I think there would be a great demand for something like this if he can do it

It's like he discovered "the fork, spoon, and/or  chopsticks" and bragged he no longer has to use his hands haha.

Only headache in the plan is getting by all the other hungry less popular  girls who attack you first before you can get to the one face deep in her phone always

Edited by Dart12
  • Haha 1

I have a better method.

Hit the bars at closing time, having filled up on 7.11 booze before hand.

Wait for the girls to leave and ask them out the front if they can do you a LT for 500 baht.

You get way more takers at the end of the month when bills are due.

That way you skip the bar fine, lady drinks and massage costs. 

It is a win win. You save cash and the girl gets something that she would not have got otherwise.

• Haha 1

Im single too..but stay away from parlors.I have some regular ladies who is nice to sit down and talk to.Sometimes dinner..some times get drunk together and have fun in my room.

After no headache about anything.They know that i dont want a serious relationship and their fine about that.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

I have a better method.

Wait for the girls to leave and ask them out the front if they can do you a LT for 500 baht.

It is a win win. You save cash and the girl gets something that she would not have got otherwise.

How many times have you successfully done this?

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

You could have  just written that you hold the  opinion that the most cost effective method of transacting with a prostitute is to visit a brothel.  1 line instead of 8.

Does having coitus with someone who most likely serviced multiple customers that day, performing on a mattress that has hosted many clients and has the bodily fluid drippings to show for it, add to the "friend's" fun?

IMO if you actually knew anything about it I doubt you'd be posting such ludicrous drivel.

I have no idea where you get your information from, but I doubt it's from a reputable source.

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

I have a better method.

I have a friend who has a girl from a massage, she goes round regularly after she has finished, for him cheap, for her a nice hot shower and comfy bed

• Agree 1

50 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

You have actually been in such in Pattaya?

I read about one that was upstairs in Patpong, but that was before AIDS happened.

I can't imagine a better way of getting an STD or herpes, but whatever floats your boat.

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, digbeth said:

so if you refuse the 'extra' 1000 baht, do you excuse yourself to go use the toilet and crank one out and come back and continue the massage limp? 

I was reading the article about sex toys and my mind started thinking about what else to ban Mrs palm and her 5 daughters the 5 finger shuffle knock one out but your crank one out I forgot 

12 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

How many times have you successfully done this?

More than 20.

One actually stayed for two nights as she had the day off.

So it was nearly 30 hours, at a rate of 15/baht per hour.

Fiery little 3 holer. Early 20s. 45 kgs soaking wet.

I tried to get her to teach me thai also, so I pulled out my text book. After 10 minutes of thinking she got a “head ache” and fell asleep. It was too much for her.

1 hour ago, advancebooking said:

But you have 'had her' hundreds of times. Its boring after a while. 

Shy of 19 yrs, so 1000s of times ... never boring 😎

1 hour ago, advancebooking said:

But one walks out afterwards feeling healthy and happy. A good massage is beneficial for ones health

IF, they actually knew how to do a therapeutic massage, but the couple I've had were a waste of time & money.   Relaxing, but that's about it.  I have no problem relaxing by myself for free.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If it's just short time one might as well stay home, and save the airfare.

The attraction for me was finding a keeper for the holiday and off to a nice beach.

Did you kiss her on the mouth?

16 hours ago, AustinRacing said:

I think people found that "loop-hole" over 40 years ago already, if not a lot longer.

16 hours ago, AustinRacing said:

gets on his rented Wave, rides around until he finds a good looking girl sitting outside a massage place.

Oh what a sad life! 

Nothing better to do than keep driving around until a suitable Thai "prossie" is found outside a massage parlour that gives a happy ending. IMO disgraceful!.

No further comment from me.

• Sad 1

55 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You have actually been in such in Pattaya?

I read about one that was upstairs in Patpong, but that was before AIDS happened.

I can't imagine a better way of getting an STD or herpes, but whatever floats your boat.

Oral sex is not really a good way to get STDs

• Haha 1