Thai Police Bust Multi-Million Baht Sex Toy Smuggling Ring

webfact

Massive? Barely 3000 sex toys in a country this size is like barely enough to supply for 15 days. Not joking. Likely even less. That's like 200 orders per day as a wholesaler in toys on many millions. They sell 5x in western countries with less people.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Agree 1

I agree with this crackdown wholeheartedly.

Thai women are world famous for their promiscuity.

Keeping these evil toys out of their hands means they need us to relieve their insatiable sexual urges.

i have a good female friend in the UK who bought herself a “rabbit” who then didn’t seek a man for a few years as a result, she even stopped socializing and when she finally did get back into dating could not get off with a real man any longer. 

She bought it in her early thirties and was a bit of a tart, fairly attractive. 

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

This illegal trade reportedly made a significant monthly income, estimated between 100,000 and 200,000 THB (about $2,800 to $5,600), with millions in total transactions, reported Daily News.

And this is only this particular outfit. Just another ridiculous law akin to vapes and the prohibition of alcohol sales (only at the big supermarkets and 7's etc.) midnight-11 am and 2-5pm. Maybe need to add sales of recreational dope to this list. Must keep people safe. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gottfrid said:

In Thailand, they concentrate on the real danger and enforce the laws where it really matters. They are crushing gambling activities and cracking down hard on the evil spread of sex toys. All that, when they could patrol the busy streets and actually really improve trust and safety. Also they could be hard against unnecessary violence and do something about domestic violence. of course this is just two examples out of many. However, they chose sex toys and gambling. In my eyes, that´s dereliction of duty. 

Nah! It's easy work without any risk involved to their income stream. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Wongkitlo said:

That is unfair. They are doing their best to stop vaping, drinking between midday and 5pm, and they patrol Pattaya regularly to ensure there is no prostitution. 

But there is no prostitution, so any patrols is a pure waste of resources. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Celsius said:

It is a face massager on our popular selling website

Some people have strange looking faces then.

Do you do finger massagers by any chance ? Asking for a friend with arthritis.

Edited by Denim

4 minutes ago, Artisi said:

But there is no prostitution, so any patrols is a pure waste of resources. 

If the police stopped their patrols society would break  down. There would be girls and guys selling themselves in every soi and along the beach. Thanks to Thai Police we have a family friendly resort. 

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Wongkitlo said:

If the police stopped their patrols society would break  down. There would be girls and guys selling themselves in every soi and along the beach. Thanks to Thai Police we have a family friendly resort. 

Oh boy! Do you lead a sheltered life, or maybe absolutely blind. 

35 minutes ago, Artisi said:

Oh boy! Do you lead a sheltered life, or maybe absolutely blind. 

Sadly you seem to have missed the very obvious sarcasm in @Wongkitlo's post. Here read this again.

1 hour ago, Wongkitlo said:

You see the fact is there are "girls and guys selling themselves in every soi and along the beach"

Maybe a smiley or laughing emoji at the end of the post would have pointed you in the right direction of thought.

Edited by dinsdale

3 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

I was all nervous I was on my way to Bangkok next week and thought they cleaned up the dildo vendors on Sukhumvit, I have a threesome pending, be still my beating heart.

Relax soi 11 is full of kathoeys ......no need to panic.