• Topics

• Latest posts...

1. 251

Are You A Sexpat Or Do You Ride The Backwards Morality Train?

2. 8

Thailand Live Sunday 13 October 2024

3. 45

Illegal land occupation

4. 251

5. 8

6. 8

7. 8

8. 0

University Student Dies After Collision with Truck in Chonburi

9. 0

Hotel Cleaner Arrested for Stealing From Guests in Patong

10. 251

11. 8

12. 0

AIS Prepay

13. 0

Police Raid Nonthaburi Karaoke Bar Catering to Vietnamese Nationals: Weapons & Drugs Seized

14. 25
    15. 8

Taylor Swift Donates $5 Million to Hurricane Relief Efforts

Social Media

3 minutes ago, Tug said:

I beg to differ it’s entirely germane to this thread as an example of how NOT to handle a disaster.taylor donates a considerable sum to help out whereas trump spreads lies in the hope of discrediting the people trying to help.in order to  fool the gullible into voting for him.

Why not compare Taylor Swift to someone else , someone  other than Donald  Trump ?

• Sad 2

7 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

When I saw the headline of this thread, I wondered how long it would take before someone mentioned Donald Trump .

Took 12 posts before the Don got name checked .

Well, the contrast between the two is rather striking, isn’t it? I mean, Taylor Swift donates 5 million, the Donald probably not a single dollar. But what would one expect from a tight fisted scrooge like Trump, who refused to pay his workers overtime.

Trump and his minions also spread all kinds of misinformation about the Biden administration making a mess of helping those who were affected by the storms, and FEMA money being used on immigrants instead of disaster relief.
I wonder why they (Trump and his minions) would intentionally stoke the fire of chaos? Any ideas?

Edited by rudi49jr
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, klauskunkel said:

while Donald Trump donated a Big Mac.

Trump doesn't know the meaning of charity and goodwill, and it's against the every fiber of his being to do anything to benefit humanity. He's all about tearing things down, not being of help. 

24 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

He's all about tearing things down, not being of help. 

Disagree, he's only about tearing things down if that's beneficial to him.

2 hours ago, rudi49jr said:

Well, the contrast between the two is rather striking, isn’t it? I mean, Taylor Swift donates 5 million, the Donald probably not a single dollar. But what would one expect from a tight fisted scrooge like Trump, who refused to pay his workers overtime.

Trump and his minions also spread all kinds of misinformation about the Biden administration making a mess of helping those who were affected by the storms, and FEMA money being used on immigrants instead of disaster relief.
I wonder why they (Trump and his minions) would intentionally stoke the fire of chaos? Any ideas?

Actually, I 'm surprised Trump did not already find a way to scam people about the storm. 😀

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Why not compare Taylor Swift to someone else , someone  other than Donald  Trump ?

Because the numskull has gone out of his way to make her an enemy, because he can't handle criticism, he's so soft, and so weak and so pathetically insecure, that if someone says one unkind things about him he completely unravels. That's why we're mentioning her, that's why we're comparing the two. 

6 hours ago, Tug said:

I beg to differ it’s entirely germane to this thread as an example of how NOT to handle a disaster.taylor donates a considerable sum to help out whereas trump spreads lies in the hope of discrediting the people trying to help.in order to  fool the gullible into voting for him.

Exactly, and my guess is that it never even occurred to the cheapskate to donate money to help people in need. To call him stingy would be an insult to the stingy people of the world. He's way, way past that.