Soi Seven Beer Bar - where now?

6 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

definitely other beer bars around

I  was hoping for something more specific, with a particular consideration of similarities and proximity

Thanks!

If we haven't been to Soi Seven Beer Bar how can we suggest a similar pub? If you want a pub, free from the hassle of girls and ladyboys, but good for pub-style chat and company the Shamrock Bar on Soi Pattayaland 3 is a good bet.

I went to where it once was, and there’s a cannabis bar - everyone should have at least one vice that they eschew,  there was a little circuit of seedy bar-stalls that were quiet to the point of torpid morbidity; it was only I stopped in a familiar curry shop that I discovered this is a dry day.

You need help finding a bar in Bangkok? Try Sukhumvit Soi 11, Soi 11/1, Soi 7/1, Soi 4 and Soi 8. Plenty of choice. 

I had some good visits to the Soi 7 bars from 2021 but the noise was extreme as bars' loud music all blaring against each other. 

Edited by soi3eddie

7 hours ago, StreetCowboy said:

I discovered this is a dry day.

Never the best for a bar hop.  Maybe pop back tonight?  I've had some fun in those beer bars, they can/do get busy when they are allowed to sell beer.