Soi Seven Beer Bar - where now?

6 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

definitely other beer bars around

I  was hoping for something more specific, with a particular consideration of similarities and proximity

Thanks!

If we haven't been to Soi Seven Beer Bar how can we suggest a similar pub? If you want a pub, free from the hassle of girls and ladyboys, but good for pub-style chat and company the Shamrock Bar on Soi Pattayaland 3 is a good bet.

I went to where it once was, and there’s a cannabis bar - everyone should have at least one vice that they eschew,  there was a little circuit of seedy bar-stalls that were quiet to the point of torpid morbidity; it was only I stopped in a familiar curry shop that I discovered this is a dry day.

You need help finding a bar in Bangkok? Try Sukhumvit Soi 11, Soi 11/1, Soi 7/1, Soi 4 and Soi 8. Plenty of choice. 

I had some good visits to the Soi 7 bars from 2021 but the noise was extreme as bars' loud music all blaring against each other. 

Edited by soi3eddie

On Soi 7...Sukumvit BKK..a group of bars on the left as you walk in from the main road. Turn left just past the first bar...walk a bit and look on the left for 69 bar....yes, that's the name. 

Run by Nookie...a good friend of mine for over 7 years. If you don't want to be bother by the girls working there, just tell her. Like someone posted earlier...every bar is playing loud music, and that is annoying...but WT heck.

OP ....  in Bangkok there are many bars ....    you can tell they are bars because they will have bright lights and loud music going on.    I'm sure you must have seen one on Sukhumvit but probably didn't know it was a bar. 

ask someone nearby if there is a bar near. 

• Sad 1