Words sentences that are offensive

4 minutes ago, yang123 said:

Isn't the correct term "differently abled"?

So much easier when it was just spastics and mongs    "differently abled" :cheesy:   Who are they trying to kid

2 hours ago, proton said:

Diversity, equity and inclusion are offensive, as are the results

They are the only words that offend real men, and the only words we should be very wary of

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Bday Prang said:

You are joking right?      The Uk was the original source of migrants to both the USA and Australia.   The best of stock from the UK was taken by force to scandinavia  by the vikings who left behind only the scum.  We painstakingly recovered what we could from the detritus that was left and then diligently set about dealing with what what was left

The "thick" and the ugly were sent to America,   and the bad were sent to Australia

Actually my mate says that Australia got the criminals and America got the retards. But considering the way the world developed, we got the better genetic material.  Even Churchills Mum was a Yank, remember, and he was a real man as opposed to the effete snobs that flop around like a bunch of ponces through Eton. And freaking Sausage Fingers Chuckles is a German for Petes sake. Thats low.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, ColeBOzbourne said:

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names can never hurt me."

Never a truer word spoken, people need to man up , world war three is just around the corner

1 minute ago, Bday Prang said:

isn't that what I said?

No you said thick, that's slang in real English for fat. Maybe when you guys bring your English up to date and get rid of those stupid accents you can become a state like New York or California.

Oh by the way I'm sort of curious does everybody in England eat rats in a council house or is it just the tribe called scousers? And what's Giro day, I'm told it's a national holiday

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

No you said thick, that's slang in real English for fat. Maybe when you guys bring your English up to date and get rid of those stupid accents you can become a state like New York or California.

Oh by the way I'm sort of curious does everybody in England eat rats in a council house or is it just the tribe called scousers? And what's Giro day, I'm told it's a national holiday

So now you consider yourself qualified to teach English to native speakers, ?  

"Thick"  is a well known and  common English  slang word for Stupid  I cannot believe even a thick yank would not know that, 

When you can point out the UK (never mind Liverpool) on a world  map  I will consider you qualified to comment on scousers  Until then shut it.

I was going to suggest that you chose your English friends more wisely, but then again beggars can't be choosers can they, and birds of a feather do tend to flock together. so your choice is naturally limited. but it shouldn't be too challenging to find somebody who knows that the Giro bank ceased to exist about 20 years ago 

America invented recorded laughter because the audiences were too stupid to know when to laugh, just think about that before writing any more rubbish 

• Love It 1

5 hours ago, Gsxrnz said:

Two Poms, a Dutchie, a Frog, three Yanks, two Krauts, an Eyetie, an albino <deleted>, seven Scandi's of mixed lineage, a Wop, a Paddie. three Geordies, and a <deleted> walked into a bar. The barman looked up and said "Is this a joke or something?"

Being called a Pommy by an Aussie back in the day was usually preceded with the adjective whinging, or followed by the noun Bawstard, and dates from the 50's and 60's era of the five or ten pound Pom.

A young Aussie wouldn't be aware of the history, and old Poms hold a post-colonial grudge about Antipodeans from the world's largest outdoor prison.:coffee1:

Edit: It just goes to show how woke the world is. The auto"<deleted>" nationalities used to be common parlance. They were meant to be offensive - that's the point. Hell in a handcart, beam me up Scottie.:coffee1:

No mention of a Jam Roll, or Sweaty Sock.😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bday Prang said:

You are joking right?      The Uk was the original source of migrants to both the USA and Australia.   The best of stock from the UK was taken by force to scandinavia  by the vikings who left behind only the scum.  We painstakingly recovered what we could from the detritus that was left and then diligently set about dealing with what what was left

The "thick" and the ugly were sent to America,   and the bad were sent to Australia

Very brave.....and very funny.

5 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

98% of the climate scientists are claiming it to be true

No, they are not.   Some time ago, 98% of just a selected group of climate scientists (who bothered to respond to a survey) claimed that it was factual, not 98% of all climate scientists.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

i know it has been getting hotter and there are more extreme weather events during the last 30 exactly as the scientists said would happen.

But it is just a coincidence.

Agreed, not only is it a coincidence, it's just normal weather cycles.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

No, they are not.   Some time ago, 98% of just a selected group of climate scientists (who bothered to respond to a survey) claimed that it was factual, not 98% of all climate scientists.

You are correct.....only 97% it seems.

The overwhelming majority of climate scientists agree that climate change is real and primarily caused by human activities, particularly the burning of fossil fuels. This scientific consensus has been well-established through multiple studies and surveys over the years. Here are some key points regarding the proportion of climate scientists who believe in human-caused climate change:

1. Consensus Among Scientists

• 97% Agreement: Multiple studies, including one published in the journal Environmental Research Letters (Cook et al., 2013), have shown that around 97% of climate scientists agree that climate change is happening and that human activities, particularly the emission of greenhouse gases like carbon dioxide, are the primary cause.

• National and International Scientific Bodies: Leading scientific organizations around the world, such as the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS), and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), all affirm that human-caused climate change is occurring.

2. Scientific Studies on Consensus

• In addition to Cook et al. (2013), other studies have analyzed the scientific literature on climate change, finding similar levels of consensus. For instance, a 2016 study by The Consensus Project analyzed over 11,000 peer-reviewed papers and concluded that over 97% of the studies that took a position on the cause of climate change agreed that it is primarily driven by human activity.

• A 2019 review of surveys and studies published in the journal Nature also reaffirmed this high level of consensus among climate scientists, showing that the 97% figure holds consistently across multiple methodologies.

3. Ongoing Research

• While the details of climate impacts, timing, and feedback mechanisms continue to be researched, the basic understanding that the Earth’s climate is warming due to human activities is firmly accepted by the vast majority of climate experts.

In summary, approximately 97% of climate scientists believe that climate change is real and primarily driven by human activities, a consensus backed by numerous studies and endorsements from scientific organizations worldwide.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

You are correct.....only 97% it seems.

The overwhelming majority of climate scientists agree that climate change is real and primarily caused by human activities, particularly the burning of fossil fuels. This scientific consensus has been well-established through multiple studies and surveys over the years. Here are some key points regarding the proportion of climate scientists who believe in human-caused climate change:

1. Consensus Among Scientists

• 97% Agreement: Multiple studies, including one published in the journal Environmental Research Letters (Cook et al., 2013), have shown that around 97% of climate scientists agree that climate change is happening and that human activities, particularly the emission of greenhouse gases like carbon dioxide, are the primary cause.

• National and International Scientific Bodies: Leading scientific organizations around the world, such as the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS), and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), all affirm that human-caused climate change is occurring.

2. Scientific Studies on Consensus

• In addition to Cook et al. (2013), other studies have analyzed the scientific literature on climate change, finding similar levels of consensus. For instance, a 2016 study by The Consensus Project analyzed over 11,000 peer-reviewed papers and concluded that over 97% of the studies that took a position on the cause of climate change agreed that it is primarily driven by human activity.

• A 2019 review of surveys and studies published in the journal Nature also reaffirmed this high level of consensus among climate scientists, showing that the 97% figure holds consistently across multiple methodologies.

3. Ongoing Research

• While the details of climate impacts, timing, and feedback mechanisms continue to be researched, the basic understanding that the Earth’s climate is warming due to human activities is firmly accepted by the vast majority of climate experts.

In summary, approximately 97% of climate scientists believe that climate change is real and primarily driven by human activities, a consensus backed by numerous studies and endorsements from scientific organizations worldwide.

Another great post from Will thankyou for your service

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Gsxrnz said:

Two Poms, a Dutchie, a Frog, three Yanks, two Krauts, an Eyetie, an albino <deleted>, seven Scandi's of mixed lineage, a Wop, a Paddie. three Geordies, and a <deleted> walked into a bar. The barman looked up and said "Is this a joke or something?"

Being called a Pommy by an Aussie back in the day was usually preceded with the adjective whinging, or followed by the noun Bawstard, and dates from the 50's and 60's era of the five or ten pound Pom.

A young Aussie wouldn't be aware of the history, and old Poms hold a post-colonial grudge about Antipodeans from the world's largest outdoor prison.:coffee1:

Edit: It just goes to show how woke the world is. The auto"<deleted>" nationalities used to be common parlance. They were meant to be offensive - that's the point. Hell in a handcart, beam me up Scottie.:coffee1:

Wish the auto deleted could be undone!

1 hour ago, yang123 said:

Isn't the correct term "differently abled"?

Fantastic...thankyou 

I now have a new PC word 

I'm also calling homeless people dwelling challenged but it seems in Australia now they are called "rough sleepers" ?

2 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

Now we are learning history!

This "woke" nonsense is just far lefty oppressive mob group think that is trying to erradicate free speech/thought and replace it with a prescribed opinion that belongs to a nutjob minority... to hell with that, I shall continue being as unPC as I wish too. Although, when it comes to the pronoun rubbish, using "shim" here is appropriate.

• Thanks 1