Window Seat for Sleeping.

1 hour ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Emirates, best airline on the planet. 

The upper deck only 1st and business class, 2 bars, one at the front one at the back 

I had to go Houston urgently a few years back. 

My employer bought the tickets, Bangkok, Narita, Houston.

The flight was full, from Narita to Huston, no business class. I'm in economy, International flight, I was surprised I had to pay for a beer (I order 4 at a time on the credit card).I heard you got to pay for alcohol on all economy international flights into the USA. 

Emirates is probably the best airline for comfort and food when flying in their planes, but the changeover at Dubai can be very questionable, no problem when changing going to the UK, but on the way back for Bangkok even with a 3hr layover can end up a disaster.

I ended up getting at the terminal for Bangkok less than half an hour before take off.

This was due to the unhelpfulness and couldn't care less attitude of the staff. If I had not met up with a lady going on the same flight as me, who knows what might have happened.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, NoshowJones said:

Emirates is probably the best airline for comfort and food when flying in their planes, but the changeover at Dubai can be very questionable, no problem when changing going to the UK, but on the way back for Bangkok even with a 3hr layover can end up a disaster.

I ended up getting at the terminal for Bangkok less than half an hour before boarding the plane.

This was due to the unhelpfulness and couldn't care less attitude of the staff. If I had not met up with a lady going on the same flight as me, who knows what might have happened.

For the sake of the person with the confused emo. There was a 3 hr layover and I only managed to get to the terminal for Bangkok less than a half hour before boarding the plane. Get it??

• Confused 1