Kamala Harris Defends Policy Stance in Heated Fox News Interview

Social Media

19 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Not so much desperation as tit-for-tat. Just dishing out the same kind of nonsense that Trump supporters routinely do. I notice you didn't bother to comment when Geraldo Rivera was cited as some kind of authority on the outcome of the debate. Maybe because he said what aligned with your biases?

I ignore Rivera, and I have a long list of MAGA types I ignore, including some who would rival our resident conspiracy theorist here. 

Be rest assured I read some utter garbage from both sides, total and utter garbage. 

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

t's all Trumps fault because "Donald Trump has been running for office..."

Kamala:  “….you and I both know what I’m talking about”

Bret Baier:   “…Actually I don’t know… what you are talking about”

Ha ha ha, this dunce is making a total jack-a$$ of herself, compliments of her desperate panic decision to appear on FOX.. It's becoming insanely hilarious. If she appears on Joe Rogan and tried to test him she will be used as a mop again to clean up her word vomit.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, dinsdale said:

I will follow the law was not an answer to the question. She was asked about tax payer funded gender affirming surgery for illegal immigrants in detention and if her views on this have changed since 2019. Saying I will follow the law is not an answer. It's a non answer. As for Trump doing the same he has.

That is the answer to the question,it is also correct.if Brett had asked her opinion on the question it would also be the safe correct answer.why even bother asking,it only affects a tiny minuscule # of people.the reason it was asked is it gets trump supporters all worked up it is a question of no real importance.hes just trying to put Harris in a negative light no more no less 

Edited by Tug
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, placeholder said:

Well, that's generally what politicians do. But she did actually offer factual evidence in reply. Trump simply makes things up,r engages in empty insults, and offers irrelevant replies.  But that apparently doesn't count with you.

My My, Again with Trump. Desperation is in the air.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Tug said:

That is the answer to the question,it is also correct.if Brett had asked her opinion on the question it would also be the safe correct answer.why even bother asking,it only affects a tiny minuscule # of people.the reason it was asked is it gets trump supporters all worked up it is a question of no real importance.hes just trying to put Harris in a negative light no more no less 

How does it only affect a minuscule number of people?

It's Harris's position that put her in a negative light, not that Brett pointed it out. 

You support her position, yes? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, John Drake said:

Speaking of body language, when Harris was asked if she should apologize to the mothers of the three young girls killed by migrants, Harris shook her head No while saying she was sorry they were killed. Go back and watch.

Exactly, the filthy animal has no remorse.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, flexomike said:

This is the same person who called all 18-24 year olds stupid, did she forget about that?

Nice try, but you’re either part of Brett Baier’s 50% club of the misguided, 'the other,' or just making things up. Kamala never called all 18-24 year olds stupid.

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Filthy animal is OK with you? Also it's of course RACIST. 

Why is it racist?

I think she is incompetent, but I would not call her a filthy animal, but filthy animal is much better than what you call Trump and people that support him.

You crack me up. 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2