If Trump is re-elected what does it say about the I.Q of the average American?

Well he's said he loves the poorly educated.

I kind of look at it differently.

He's a criminally corrupt con man trying to dodge prison and be the dictator King of America.

Americans are human. They make mistakes just as other nations have done throughout history.

Many Americans think it can't happen here.

We're very close to it happening. 

Still time to stop it.

• Agree 1

If Trump is re-elected what does it say about the I.Q of the average American?

I have to agree with the suggestion about the average American having a low IQ, and trump has stated that these are the people he likes/prefers, so there are many millions of them in the USA, which is the market to which he appeals.

I sincerely hope he is not re-elected, but then again there is no telling how stupid his supporters are and it can be seen on some of the posts here, and there are times when I despair, not because they have a different viewpoint to mine, but because plain stupidity seems to rule the day for them.

And for one of the more stupid posts, a trumpie stated that the January 6 Capitol riot/invasion was no more than a sightseeing expedition by trump supporters. Figure that one out, especially when hundreds have been jailed for this particular "sightseeing excursion".........

"The FBI estimates that between 2,000 and 2,500 people entered the Capitol Building on January 6,[60][61][62] with some vandalizing and looting,[63][64] including the offices of then-House speaker Nancy Pelosi and other Congress members.[65] Rioters also assaulted Capitol Police officers and reporters, and attempted to capture and harm lawmakers.[66] A gallows was erected west of the Capitol, with rioters chanting to "Hang Mike Pence" after he rejected requests, from Trump and others, to use authority they believed he had to overturn the election results.....................

29 minutes ago, CallumWK said:

Coming from the same guy who requested help on how to get out of Bangkok and how to drive from Pattaya to Buriram

Why do you support Trump. What are your reasons. Are you university educated? Are you Christian.

Americans want to go back to Traditional values .Progressive’s approach towards change is chaotic.

No wars, less crime,& living affordable.

Crime is off the charts in 3-1/2 years.

Illegal border crossing at historic numbers.

Walmart , Walgreens shopping is frustrating and inconvenient with many products behind locked cabinets.

Cost of goods up considerably!

Finally ,79 percent of Americans must have a low IQ , they answered the country is on the wrong track.

“Voters also overwhelmingly believe the country is heading in the wrong direction at 79%, versus only 21% of voters who think the country is on the right track. Views on the economy are as bad but still largely negative, with 39% thinking the economy is “not so good” and 31% thinking it is “poor”. 
https://www.cbs19news.com/poll-harris-trump-in-dead-heat-most-voters-think-country-on-wrong-track/article_28061619-1eab-5e6e-9f5a-506e2fea0262.html

4 minutes ago, riclag said:

Americans want to go back to Traditional values .Progressive’s approach towards change is chaotic.

No wars, less crime,& living affordable.

Crime is off the charts in 3-1/2 years.

Illegal border crossing at historic numbers.

Walmart , Walgreens shopping is frustrating and inconvenient with many products behind locked cabinets.

Cost of goods up considerably!

Finally ,79 percent of Americans must have a low IQ , they answered the country is on the wrong track.

“Voters also overwhelmingly believe the country is heading in the wrong direction at 79%, versus only 21% of voters who think the country is on the right track. Views on the economy are as bad but still largely negative, with 39% thinking the economy is “not so good” and 31% thinking it is “poor”. 
https://www.cbs19news.com/poll-harris-trump-in-dead-heat-most-voters-think-country-on-wrong-track/article_28061619-1eab-5e6e-9f5a-506e2fea0262.html

Traditional values?

---serial philandering

---pathological lying

---corrupt business practices

---charity fraud

---misogyny

---self-aggrandizement

---vindictiveness and retribution

As for crime, it is down under Biden, especially capital crime such as murder. Of course the felon himself is doing his level best to spike crime figures, but it seems overall, criminal behavior outside of the felon is down.

Oh, and pray tell how the felon will get prices down? Tariffs of 200%

To use a Bill Maher meme of "I don't know it for a fact; I just know it's true", I would bet the average felonista has an IQ 20 points below the US average. The felon owns those who lost the Birth Lottery.

A stunning statistic from 2016 showed just who supports him: he won 85% of all US Counties in 2016, to HRC's 15%. His 85% of all Counties represent 38% of US GDP, while HRC's mere 15% represent 62% of US GDP. Do the math and that says areas that voted HRC are 9.25x more productive than areas he won.

If the US was merely magastan, it's economy would make Venezuela look like an economic juggernaut. Without the Blue States, the Red States would go all Cormac McCarthy hellish dystopian.