If Trump is re-elected what does it say about the I.Q of the average American?

3 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It doesn't matter if he will be elected or not, many Americans are stupid, ignorant and uneducated. And on top of that many are religious with crazy believes.

abf6e3ddd8f39b4a67743e04e6cc214844-marjo

I saw you posted a link in a thread about covid to propaganda about how the lab in wuhan was funded by the US. you seem to be biased, just my perspective. Europe is in a lot worse shape

• Haha 2

Here we go again, The average IQ of an American is 100. It can only be 100 as it is set that the average is 100. Even if all Americans were mentally subnormal the average IQ would be 100. If they were all genious level the average American would have an IQ of 100. You can claim that Americans have lower IQ's than another country and if you took the average IQ of two countries you could show that Americans were lower in IQ but the average between the two countries would stil be an IQ of 100.

13 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

It's more like, those without a brain (nor a conscience) have a list of lies that reassure them, which they repeat to others in the hope that they can fool them.

Old?  Sure.  Fruitcake?  No, that was the other one.  Dictator?  Not if he's democratically elected.  The funny thing is, the Dems are the ones that seem to be the most keen to abuse the legal/political system in order to control how the American public vote...

Stop binge-watching Fox Propoganda and get a CLUE.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

It's so easy to try to dumb down this equation and blame Trump supporters for not being smart enough, but there's so many reasons why one may vote for Trump over Harris. I say that as a centrist democrat. I have a lot of friends and family that are conservative, they're going to be building for Trump, many of them don't like him nor do they respect him, but they like his policies and they relate to the issues. And many of them are very smart and very successful. So trying to blame one party or the other for being dumb, extremist, liberal, Marxist, communist, and all the other  juvenile names that are being bandied around, is just not smart, nor conducive to intelligent discourse. 

Well said.

34 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It doesn't matter if he will be elected or not, many Americans are stupid, ignorant and uneducated. And on top of that many are religious with crazy believes.

abf6e3ddd8f39b4a67743e04e6cc214844-marjo

The Divided States of America is a failed experiment in Democracy.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, island coconut said:

The Divided States of America is a failed experiment in Democracy.

And what superior country do you come from? And do you also live in thailand to escape the failed experiment your country has become?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, mogandave said:

I support Trump, and I am university educated. 

I want the border closed. 

I originalists on the court.

I support the rule of law.

I support the electoral college.

I don’t want higher taxes

I don’t want more welfare 

I support meritocracy 

I am against DEI programs 

I believe in peace through strength 

I don’t want men in girls bathrooms

I don’t want men in women’s sports

I don’t want boys/girls taught that they can be girls/boys

Why do you support Harris? I assume you want/believe the opposite of everything I want/ believe, yes?

Fair question. I doubt, though, you will get even one sensible answer.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, mdr224 said:

And what superior country do you come from? And do you also live in thailand to escape the failed experiment your country has become?

I'm from the Divided States but left that nuthouse a long time ago. I wouldn't return there to live if you paid me.

2 minutes ago, island coconut said:

I'm from the Divided States but left that nuthouse a long time ago. I wouldn't return there to live if you paid me.

So i assume you would like the US to be like China then. Sacrifice freedom so that nobody has differing opinions

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, advancebooking said:

I dont understand why the bible bashers vote for him. Why is that sub group so supportive of the orange man? Its quite bizzare. 

I've heard something about them likening him to King Cyrus.  Whatever that means.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, island coconut said:

Obviously, you wouldn't know an actual fact if it kicked you in the head.

I simply report the facts honestly, if you want to deny them due to your own biases and shortcomings, it's up to you.  But we both know I'm speaking the truth.  🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, john donson said:

you never saw videos of a dude who asks basic question to university degree students?  now there you see how dumb the average person is...

Yah especially the ones that think these were the only ones interviewed!!  These tic tok guys will go through hundreds of students and cherry pick the ones that will get idiots ( like someone I know ) to believe what they see is representative of an entire University. 

14 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Old?  Sure.  Fruitcake?  No, that was the other one.  Dictator?  Not if he's democratically elected

Old, yes, but not apparently a problem any more.

Fruitcake, no, just a wide ranging taste in music, ranging from "Ave Maria, to Pavarotti to Village People - a taste he chose to spend 39 minutes indulging at a recent "town hall meeting" - well it makes a change from answering questions on policies, and is probably preferable (I'm not so sure about the YMCA bit) to listening to burbling ramblings on race, polluting genes, eating cats and dogs and the rest!

Dictator - in his own words, that starts the day after he is inaugurated, and of course he is going to do his actual level best to ensure that he is inaugurated, no matter what the electorate say. There is of course a widely reported well documented programme prepared and ready to go to ensure that such a dictatorship will hit the ground running , not that Trump knows anything about that of course; and the thought of the "orange Jesus" running is both hard to imagine and deeply disturbing!

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, ChrisKC said:

Clearly  you were not educated in morality or ethics. There are millions of educated people who are stupid for supporting such a disgusting and despicable individual as trump. Consider yourself in that group. 

"Somebody" is confused.

My statement is clear enough!

2 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

It's rare when I disagree with your posts Mike, but on this one I sure do...nearly every word.

Most of Trump's base is...

Ignorant...and willfully so for those whom actually possess some intelligence.

Extremely hypocritical Christians and Christian fundy extremists.

Science deniers.

Fact & evidence deniers. 

Conspiracy fanatics.

Laughably gullible. 

Have zero sense of "right vs wrong".

All of this is just plain STOO-PID

This might be all true!  It is your opinion!

Your list to in my opinion and I've not decided to vote this time or not.  but your reasoning is why voters have gravitated to a person like Trump! 

No one likes to be called those names and the tone in which it is presented!  Call him what you want but name calling like coming from Obama "  Hillbilly's clinging to their guns "  Clinton " Deporable "

If one doesn't like the person personally or don't like their policies, just do what we are all taught, smart or stupid make a pro or con list to the policies and vote.

Name calling insults aren't going to get more vote for one's side. In a few days the soap opera be over whoever wins wins the threat of the world isn't coming to an end otherwise we all be gone by now is it going to get worse if Harris wins our democracy lost I don't think so just vote that is all we can do where the marble lands that is where it lands.

Edited by thailand49

1 minute ago, Wrwest said:

The American working middle class, upon whom any hope of a participatory democracy depends, has justified pent up frustration/anger (oh, I include myself here). I attribute this to the underlying documented economic squeeze occurring over the past decades up to the present. We have an unsustainable income/wealth gap exacerbating the issue. This is the result of the policies, actions/inactions of both major political parties. Compromise may be a necessity but when it results in the issues not being addressed ... well, here we are ... The average American citizen (again the working middle class), is frustrated to the point of being likened to clawing and fighting to get out of the wet paper bag. Which does point to an emotional reaction rather than using any critical thinking applied to the current situation. Trump has a well documented history demonstrating that he certainly is not the answer but ... but Trump is giving voice to the frustration/anger (thus a politically dangerous time as citizens, not thinking, turn to an authoritarian leaning leader to "get things done"). Does the average American citizen have the capability to comprehend this? Sadly, I must conclude I see a lack of evidence. OK, my two satang's worth ...

I am not a US citizen but in my opinion a lot the problems are there because of the parties.There are only two really.

So what you get next is things like,"when you are not with us you are against us " and "you belong to the other side"

I think if you have more parties there is more room for tolerance.

No matter who is elected ,the  people of the USA will have to look in the mirror and decide what to do.

There are many possibilities.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1