Foreign Election Interference in the US 2024 Election!

Hanaguma

US total hypocrites......the Russia theory was totally debunked. And yet the US interferes in everyone else's elections. Now they are interfering in Georgian and Moldovan elections trying to rig them so that they vote to join the EU. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

Non citizens are not allowed to vote already

There is no voter fraud of any significance 

Those who tell you they  are gaslighting and duping you. So let’s make a plan. Before 2028 everybody on the US with a right to vote will be led by the hand and provided suitable identification free of charge 

That won’t happen because GOP don’t want to lose their favorite tropes and  racist lies 

How many Americans citizens don't have ID?

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

i don't think anyone has problem with voter ID apart from the Democrats.

She lives an hour away from a place where this so called “id” can be applied for?  are you saying in 80yrs this lady has never had an ID? how has she gone through life without an ID? 

and 80yr old black lady? why not just lady ? sounds a bit racist to me.

Senior Citizen Services in every state in America would help that lady get an ID. They will never tell you how many people in America don't have one because the number is negligible.

5 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

How many Americans citizens don't have ID?

None of my business

If  your friends in the GOP want to take out people who don’t have the right ID  to vote based on their very biased rules proven to be laser targeted to suppress other DEM  votes, change the US constitution. I am totally fine with that.

What state ids prove citizenship anyway?

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Captain Monday said:

None of my business

If  GOP want to take away people who don’t have the  right ID  to vote based on very biased rules laser targeted to suppress other parties votes, change the US constitution. I am totally fine with that. What state ids prove citizenship anyway? 

Got it. The whole premise of your argument is based on nothing.

2 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

So:

We agree that non-citizens should not be allowed to vote. 

We disagree on the ability/capabilities/competence of old black women.

We disagree on whether non-citizens should be kept on voter rolls.

We disagree on open borders

We disagree on where I was born

That it? 

Trump said on Jan 6, 2021: "Walk to the Capitol, fight like hell, I will walk with you".
Next, Trump went home , the crowd walked to the Capitol without coward Trump and 5 people died. Which makes Trump liable for third-degree man-slaughter??? (He was asked by his staff in the White House to tell the crowd to stop it, but he didn't do a thing for one hour... Not empathy, no integrity, just selfishness and showing to be completely incompetent.)

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

you know it's 2024, not 1824, there are cars, public transport, internet, postal services its not horses & cowboys.

I lived 2/1-2 hours away from the Thai Embassy in LA back in the day !To get a visa the “same day” , i drove !

When you want something bad enough 

ya got to jump through hoops and go out of your way!

Dems make excuses for the VOTER ID.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, riclag said:

I lived 2/1-2 hours away from the Thai Embassy in LA back in the day !To get a visa the “same day” , i drove !

When you want something bad enough 

ya got to jump through hoops and go out of your way!

Dems make excuses for the VOTER ID.

No the Dems think that black people are stupid and must be coddled like you would coddle children

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So:

We agree that non-citizens should not be allowed to vote. 

We disagree on the ability/capabilities/competence of old black women.

We disagree on whether non-citizens should be kept on voter rolls.

We disagree on open borders

We disagree on where I was born

That it? 

Can we agree there are no structural election issues or significant voter fraud?

5 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

No the Dems think that black people are stupid and must be coddled like you would coddle children

White progressive’s be like, its racist!

Blacks be like , say what!!!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

Can we agree there are no structural election issues or significant voter fraud?

You would have to define "structural election issues" and "significant voter fraud" before I could agree.

I generally do not support early voting, mail in voting, ballot harvesting and whatnot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Senior Citizen Services in every state in America would help that lady get an ID. They will never tell you how many people in America don't have one because the number is negligible.

Negligible. Exactly

Because the Pres election is going to come down to  near 1 percent margins in 5 or 6 swing states

Razor thin. That is why voter suppression is so effective and evil.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Well meaning dupes. Nice way of saying scumbag. Another example of the murderous Leftist rhetoric that has polluted western thought.

Well meaning dupe does not mean scumbag (well, maybe in Liverpool). 'Murderous Leftist rhetoric??

Someone's having a bad day. Did you football team lose last night?

34 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Who died on January 6th other than the innocent protester murdered by the police

You mean the insurrectionist who tried to break into the Capitol? She died. Unfortunately, she was the only traitor that happened to.

'Babbitt's attempt to climb through a shattered window beside a barricaded door into the Speaker's Lobby was thwarted when she was shot in the left shoulder by a United States Capitol Police (USCP) officer.[7][8][9][10] After a USCP emergency response team administered aid, Babbitt was transported to Washington Hospital Center, where she died.[11][12] The USCP deemed the shooting was "lawful and within Department policy" and "potentially saved Members (of Congress) and staff from serious injury and possible death".[13][14]'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Ashli_Babbitt

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Yagoda said:

How many people are in jail for insurrection?

Will this do for starters.......take off your MAGA tinted glasses and see CLEARLY what happened:-

Members of far-right extremist groups. Former police officers. An Olympic gold medalist swimmer and active duty U.S. Marines are among the hundreds of people who have been convicted in the massive prosecution of the Jan 6, 2021 riot in the three years since the stunned nation watched the U.S. Capitol attack unfold on live TV.

About 750 people have been sentenced, with almost two-thirds receiving some time behind bars. Prison sentences have ranged from a few days of intermittent confinement to 22 years in prison. The longest sentence was handed down to Enrique Tarrio, the former Proud Boys national chairman who was convicted of seditious conspiracy for what prosecutors described as a plot to stop the transfer of power from Trump, a Republican, to Joe Biden, a Democrat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

I know that one! He was convicted of a bookkeeping charge. 

What did I win? 

Losers don't win and he was convicted of a lot more than that. Again google is your friend

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

In other words you don't know. Got it. Do you know how many indictments there were for insurrection?

I gave you the answer so don't try to gas light. Its pretty pathetic and shows your true character

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

You mean the insurrectionist who tried to break into the Capitol? She died. Unfortunately, she was the only traitor that happened to.

'Babbitt's attempt to climb through a shattered window beside a barricaded door into the Speaker's Lobby was thwarted when she was shot in the left shoulder by a United States Capitol Police (USCP) officer.[7][8][9][10] After a USCP emergency response team administered aid, Babbitt was transported to Washington Hospital Center, where she died.[11][12] The USCP deemed the shooting was "lawful and within Department policy" and "potentially saved Members (of Congress) and staff from serious injury and possible death".[13][14]'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Ashli_Babbitt

Lying about the "insurrection" again I see...

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

As the FBI how many agent provocateurs were in the crowd

Its your "alleged fact" so you ask they. Get back to me when you have some verifiable true facts and not made up bs 

Edited by Dan O

2 minutes ago, Dan O said:

Losers don't win and he was convicted of a lot more than that. Again google is your friend

Oh, you called me a loser, that really hurts my feeeelings.

What else was he convicted of? You don't even know do you? How funny is that?

Hey, you should be over on the "Trump voters have low IQ thread bragging about how smart you are.

3 minutes ago, Dan O said:

Its your "alleged fact" so you ask they. Get back to me when you have some verifiable true facts and not made up bs 

Isn't "true facts" redundant?

Oh I forgot, to the left, facts are subjective and only the left gets to decide what's true and what's not. 

20 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Lying about the "insurrection" again I see...

That's a lie. I could call it an insurrection all day and not be lying. Just because the insurrectionists got convicted on other charges that were more slam dunk for the prosecution doesn't mean there wasn't an insurrection. Al Capone got convicted on tax evasion charges yet no one's clutching their pearls like you do if someone calls him a gangster.

Trump has been convicted of 34 felony charges and found liable for sexual abuse. That doesn't mean he's not a traitor, insurrectionist leader, failed coup maker and a foreign agent, right? It only means he hasn't been convicted of it.....yet.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Isn't "true facts" redundant?

Oh I forgot, to the left, facts are subjective and only the left gets to decide what's true and what's not. 

Nope the right is the ones that quote information and claim their facts. Hence the true facts vs made up bs you claim as fact that you constantly post

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

That's a lie. I could call it an insurrection all day and not be lying. Just because the insurrectionists got convicted on other charges that were more slam dunk for the prosecution doesn't mean there wasn't an insurrection. Al Capone got convicted on tax evasion charges yet no one's clutching their pearls like you do if someone calls him a gangster.

Trump has been convicted of 34 felony charges and found liable for sexual abuse. That doesn't mean he's not a traitor, insurrectionist leader, failed coup maker and a foreign agent, right? It only means he hasn't been convicted of it.....yet.

You could call it a cheese sandwich all day if you like, but it does not make it so. 

Even MSNBC is calling it a riot now. 

Biden taking showers with his daughter does not make him a pedophile, and Harris having sex to advance her career does not make her a prostitute, 

2 hours ago, retarius said:

US total hypocrites......the Russia theory was totally debunked. And yet the US interferes in everyone else's elections. Now they are interfering in Georgian and Moldovan elections trying to rig them so that they vote to join the EU. 

You say the Russian interference in the 2016 election was debunked.

But you would be wrong.

How many people were convicted in a court of law over that one?