McConnell called Trump "ill-tempered" "stupid" and a “despicable human being”

Mazungu

4 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Maybe it would help if you clarified which question you're referring to. The only question you have posted recently is weirdly asking for a prediction of what might happen in the future in a particular scenario. Do you realize that fortune telling really isn't a thing?

Ol' G is good at that................🥴

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, theblether said:

Never forget - this brigade of idiots imposed the strictest lockdown conditions in American history - 

Somebody had to clean up the mess left by the previous administration and it's gross mishandling of the Trump virus.

It happened on Trump's watch so he has to own it, right?

Edited by Inderpland
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Inderpland said:

Somebody had to clean up the mess left by the previous administration and it's gross mishandling of the Trump virus.

Utter garbage - the BLM protests took place when Trump was in power. 

Dem governors, including Walz, allowed them to literally run riot for "social justice" reasons. 

How many innocents died as a result? 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

33 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Maybe it would help if you clarified which question you're referring to. The only question you have posted recently is weirdly asking for a prediction of what might happen in the future in a particular scenario. Do you realize that fortune telling really isn't a thing?

My reply was to a different individual, not you.

Go back and read again.  

• Thumbs Up 1

57 minutes ago, Mazungu said:

Oh I'm sorry. I thought my answer was plain enough to your question. But I'll make it plainer. YES and YES! 

So the YES  indicates you’re saying Trump is going to prison after his term as President.

You must have special connections to obtain this insider information.  Can tell us the source of that  privileged information?

So why isn’t he going to prison before the election but will go after his term as president?

9 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but turds are not called floaters without a reason.

The post that reflects the mental condition of the left 

Good job ol boy 

3 minutes ago, G_Money said:

So the YES  indicates you’re saying Trump is going to prison after his term as President.

You must have special connections to obtain this insider information.  Can tell us the source of that  privileged information?

So why isn’t he going to prison before the election but will go after his term as president?

You gotta have a trial first before going to prison. You must be Russian. 

Just now, G_Money said:

He can't. There is zero chance that Trump is going to prison. 

There is zero chance the NY Appeal court are going to accept the scandalous level of fine levied in the property loan case. 

There is zero chance Jack Smith will be successful in his illegal persecution of Trump. 

Here's an interesting thing that these utter clowns don't know. 

The power to appoint Special Counsels lapsed in 1999. Guess who was in power then? OOOOH,. lets see. Bill Clinton perhaps? 

And the Dems allowed the power to lapse as they were still butt-hurt from the Starr impeachment. 

Smith is claiming "decades of precedent." There are no decades of precedent, and not mechanism in the US legal system where an non-Senate approved individual has more powers than the DOJ. 

It's an absurdity. 

• Like 1

how bad do the candidates have to get before people realize the whole democratic voting system is a joke?

do they need to murder your sister?

she is literally LAUGHING because they are TELLING you that the whole voting system is a JOKE.

the election is POINTLESS.

I'm guessing I'm too deep for most people, though. 

Don't beat yourself up if you can't grasp what I'm talking about. 

Edited by save the frogs

10 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

how bad do the candidates have to get before people realize the whole democratic voting system is a joke?

she is literally LAUGHING because they are TELLING you that the whole voting system is a JOKE.

That's OK. The important thing is that your shrink does.

PS. You're 'too deep' for most people? Yes, by all means let's go with that.😂

39 minutes ago, Mazungu said:

You gotta have a trial first before going to prison. You must be Russian. 

Oh, so now he’s not guaranteed going to prison as you and others were so adamant he was.

Have you considered changing YES to a I REALLY DON’T KNOW BUT I LIKE TO DAYDREAM?

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

How anyone thinks this giggling fool is qualified to be President is beyond comprehension.

7 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Oh, so now he’s not guaranteed going to prison as you and others were so adamant he was.

Have you considered changing YES to a I REALLY DON’T KNOW BUT I LIKE TO DAYDREAM?

You asked a question and I answered it. Let's not engage. I find it difficult to have a meaningful discussion with a blockhead. 

4 minutes ago, G_Money said:

How anyone thinks this giggling fool is qualified to be President is beyond comprehension.

and trump is better?

they're both crazy in different ways. 

i'll even take it a step further. 

i'd like to suggest that anyone who votes in the election needs to go see a shrink.

go sort out your mommy and daddy issues, man!

The cult of Sigmund Freud - New Statesman

22 minutes ago, Mazungu said:

You asked a question and I answered it. Let's not engage. I find it difficult to have a meaningful discussion with a blockhead. 

You answered YES to him going to prison after his term.

Then you state he has to have a trial FIRST.  

So there is no proof he’s going to prison, is there?  You say because that it sounds cool and very liberal.  A wish list.

You keep flip flopping all over like a fish out of the water.  Par for the course for liberals.

Maybe you’re just stupid.  You’re in good company.

And now you want to dictate to me who to and  when I can reply.  Not going to happen.

And you think Trump is the dictator.

If you can’t take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Edited by G_Money