90 days missed.

I never got an online reminder and checking my 90 days it expired on the 15 Oct. I applied online today 19th, but being the weekend I doubt I will get a reply if at all till Monday. Will this mean a fine and how much?😖 

9 minutes ago, Gandtee said:

I never got an online reminder and checking my 90 days it expired on the 15 Oct. I applied online today 19th, but being the weekend I doubt I will get a reply if at all till Monday. Will this mean a fine and how much?😖 

i was more than a week over and mine went through. i think you'll be ok.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, frank83628 said:

i was more than a week over and mine went through. i think you'll be ok.

Strange, the window for online reporting is either 15 days before to 7 days before, or 15 days before to the due date (depends on who you believe, lol) But there is no provision for reporting late online, only in person.

1 minute ago, bigt3116 said:

Strange, the window for online reporting is either 15 days before to 7 days before, or 15 days before to the due date (depends on who you believe, lol) But there is no provision for reporting late online, only in person.

yes, i was annoyed that i'd missed it and had to pay a fine at immigration, but i thought i'd give it a try online and it went through. i am not exactly sure how long, maybe 10 days over.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

yes, i was annoyed that i'd missed it and had to pay a fine at immigration, but i thought i'd give it a try online and it went through. i am not exactly sure how long, maybe 10 days over.

Which office was this?