Trump ahead in all battleground states - ALL OF THEM!

theblether

4 minutes ago, G_Money said:

I certainly hope none of the Trump haters do anything dramatic like overdose on antidepressants or jump off the roof of a high rise building after reading this information.

There's bound to be a few...though...

Still, on the UP side, looking at this in a positive perspective....

There will be no need to play that old song....by Donovan...

You know the song....right?

Edited by GammaGlobulin

8 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

There's bound to be a few...though...

Do not remember that one. Herty Gerty man and Atantis, I think?

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Looks like whoever anointed Harris seriously misjudged the citizenry of The United States.

Also, perhaps they underestimated the impact of having scammed the People of the United States concerning Biden's lack of cognitive fitness to carry out the duties of Prez...during the past year.

It was hilarious when Brett asked her about how long she knew Joe was brain dead. She responded Biden isn't on the ballot. Well gee whiz really why is that and how long did you conceal that his brain  was mush.  If he is just fine why are you running if you won't change a thing? 

Also on TV it is bizarre seeing ads air with dems featuring Trump in them and how they worked with him. I went out for some lumber the other day on the Pennsylvania side of the line. On the local firehouse there was a huge billboard type sign that said "Democrats For Trump" 

There is just so much wrong with her campaign. 

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

It was hilarious when Brett asked her about how long she knew Joe was brain dead. She responded Biden isn't on the ballot. Well gee whiz really why is that and how long did you conceal that his brain  was mush.  If he is just fine why are you running if you won't change a thing? 

Also on TV it is bizarre seeing ads air with dems featuring Trump in them and how they worked with him. I went out for some lumber the other day on the Pennsylvania side of the line. On the local firehouse there was a huge billboard type sign that said "Democrats For Trump" 

There is just so much wrong with her campaign. 

Where where you shopping?

Bucks County?

That part of the line?

5 minutes ago, Woke to Sounds of Horking said:

Serious question: Is Joe Biden still president of the United States?  If so - where has he been? I don't see him much in the media these days.

He was in Germany or somewhere on a trip last I heard.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Woke to Sounds of Horking said:

Serious question: Is Joe Biden still president of the United States?  If so - where has he been? I don't see him much in the media these days.

I think they just put Governance of the USA on AutoPilot, and hope for the best.

The US Gov is so finely tuned that it pretty much just runs itself.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, theblether said:
RCP Average Date
Trump (R)
Harris (D)
Spread
Top Battlegrounds 10/19 48.3 47.5
Trump+0.8
Arizona October 19th 48.8 47.4
Trump+1.4
Nevada October 19th 47.9 47.1
Trump+0.8
Wisconsin October 19th 47.9 47.8
Trump+0.1
Michigan October 19th 48.3 47.4
Trump+0.9
Pennsylvania October 19th 47.9 47.4
Trump+0.5
North Carolina October 19th 48.5 47.5
Trump+1.0
Georgia October 19th 48.7 47.6
Trump+1.1

https://www.realclearpolling.com/elections/president/2024/battleground-states

In November 2020, The New York Times published an article alleging that since 2017, when many of its "straight-news" reporting journalists were laid off, RealClearPolitics showed a pro-Trump turn with donations to its affiliated nonprofit increasing from entities supported by wealthy conservatives.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RealClearPolitics

• Haha 1

First, it was Bill Clinton lamenting the murders by Harris/Biden newcomers. 

Now it's Lizzo giving Trump a boost, at a Kamala rally:

Pop singer Lizzo spoke at a campaign rally for Vice President Kamala Harris in Detroit, Michigan, Saturday, telling the audience that “if Kamala wins then the whole country will be like Detroit.”

It just keeps getting better and better.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/10/19/lizzo-tells-swing-state-voters-support-kamala-whole-country-will-be-like-detroit/

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Woke to Sounds of Horking said:

Hiding in his basement eating an ice cream cone.

Officially a lame duck do nothing President.

No different than the last 4 years, just officially now.

Edited by G_Money
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Donavan on Sunshine Superman album.  Also played by Super Session with Al Kooper, Mike Bloomfield, and Steven Stills.  Classic Song.  I'll have to crank those up on my Spotify today.

6 hours ago, Woke to Sounds of Horking said:

Sine he stepped down from the presidential race, due to the dementia that the left said was just a speech impediment, he's been keeping a low profile.  I think they believe that he can only harm the Dems' image.

It says a lot about how active he actually is as a president in the first place.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I take a balanced approach to reading the tea leaves. Looking at the fundementals such as early voter turnout, the keys system of Allan Lichtman, with much less interest in polling.

I've got my own predictions now:

Harris will win Pennsylvania and Georgia.

Harris will win the electoral vote but narrowly.

Trump will claim that he won very early well before the electoral count is certain.

The maga fascist deep state of anti-democracy will fight very hard with an army of lawyers to create social unrest, even violence to overturn their loss (as they did last time but this time much better prepared so BEWARE!) up until January 20 when Harris will be inaugurated.

Needless to say I could be wrong.

As far as the psychology of the polling posted here, it could be argued such numbers will encourage more Harris voters to turn out (as it's so close within margin or error) and Trump fans to stay home thinking he's won anyway.

Cheers.

So now...

You are beginning to engage in wishful thinking...maybe.

I am sure you are familiar with the stages of grief.

There's Denial.

Then, there is Petitioning a god that does not exist.....absolutely.

Then there is Fantasizing.....maybe.

I'm sure the DEMs will become even more familiar with these stages of grief...come November 6th.

But, can't say that I did not warn them....

I DID!

• Haha 1