Trump ahead in all battleground states - ALL OF THEM!

theblether

46 minutes ago, LivingNThailand said:

Donavan on Sunshine Superman album.  Also played by Super Session with Al Kooper, Mike Bloomfield, and Steven Stills.  Classic Song.  I'll have to crank those up on my Spotify today.

'Tis the Season...

I have always liked this tune of Donovan's 

And, 'tis the season to be jolly.

The Rabbits Running in the Ditch.....

(In our case, I would say.... TWO Rabbits Running in the Ditch...Yeah....  2 rabbits running in the ditch.)

So, I implore you to PLEASE....

Vote for THE WHITE RABBIT.....Please!

Remember Woodstock..and then....

VOTE TRUMP!

Save Western Civilization and Future Woodstocks!

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

'Tis the Season...

I have always liked this tune of Donovan's 

And, 'tis the season to be jolly.

The Rabbits Running in the Ditch.....

(In our case, I would say.... TWO Rabbits Running in the Ditch...Yeah....  2 rabbits running in the ditch.)

So, I implore you to PLEASE....

Vote for THE WHITE RABBIT.....Please!

Remember Woodstock..and then....

VOTE TRUMP!

Save Western Civilization and Future Woodstocks!

How anyone can put Donovan, Woodstock and Jefferson airplane in the same breath with 'vote trump' is incomprehensible and an insult to the 60's.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, stevenl said:

How anyone can put Donovan, Woodstock and Jefferson airplane in the same breath with 'vote trump' is incomprehensible and an insult to the 60's.

You just gotta be able to see through the smoke to reach a deeper understanding of what is really happening.

The Fog of Politics is dense.

Very dense.

Most people find it hard to see through it.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Please also remember that Woodstock might never have happened without NIXON to provide us with the requisite inspiration.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, nattaya09 said:

Also, vulnerable Senate Democrat seems to be distancing themselves from Harris lately

Expect that to become a stampede in the next 2 weeks, but a case of too late, IMO. They are already too tainted by association.

That weeping you hear is coming from Democrat election campaign rooms.

I have the champagne ready for the big night.

Let's just hope that Trump doesn't snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. All he has to do now is rally the voters, avoid interviews with the enemy, and not make any more comments about eating dogs.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

You just gotta be able to see through the smoke to reach a deeper understanding of what is really happening.

The Fog of Politics is dense.

Very dense.

Most people find it hard to see through it.

Nonsense. It shows you have moved to the right but still long for the 60's. So if that's your understanding of maga I feel sorry for you.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Expect that to become a stampede in the next 2 weeks, but a case of too late, IMO. They are already too tainted by association.

Let's just hope that Trump doesn't snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. All he has to do now is rally the voters, avoid interviews with the enemy, and not make any more comments about eating dogs.

His pet eating rant caused people to pay attention. In retrospect i think it was brilliant

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, tgw said:

Oh look a trump hater showed up. Doing the usual trick of having the New York Times criticize and outlet that publishes something that might hurt the dems. It's sort of like meeting the girl in the bar who's given the clap to 200 patrons who tells you to avoid one of the waitresses because she's a slut

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Donovan belongs in the dustbin reserved for rubbish songsters, IMO. Mellow Yellow and Sunshine Superman, excuse me while I barf.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

His pet eating rant caused people to pay attention. In retrospect i think it was brilliant

Yes it was a great thing to do then as everyone talked about it and ignored her, though she didn't say anything so wasn't necessary, but that was then. NOW he needs to avoid such things as he is winning so long as he doesn't give the MSM anything to deflect about.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Just finished listening to Scott Adams's "Win Bigly" that explains a lot of that... (The Dilbert guy)

He's got a lot of insights, having been mostly a liberal and lived on both coasts.  He explains a lot of the infuriating stuff Trump has done in the context of West Coast norms vs NYC norms.

To be clear, I didn't take 10+/- hours out of my day.  I listened to it while I was doing other things.   Over a few days.  Worth reading, because you can probably skim it in 1-2 hours.  Takes a lot longer as an audio.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Donovan belongs in the dustbin reserved for rubbish songsters, IMO. Mellow Yellow and Sunshine Superman, excuse me while I barf.

Donovan was one of those "you had to be there" artists.  His stuff hasn't aged well.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Yes.

If only Trump is able to keep himself under control for 17 more days.....

We will soon be able to breathe a well-deserved sigh of relief.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Yes.

If only Trump is able to keep himself under control for 17 more days.....

We will soon be able to breathe a well-deserved sigh of relief.

I think you'll be moaning about a stolen election.

Let's wait and see.

• Like 1

Just now, bubblegum said:

Depends on what tv channels an such you look at is my thought. I read other pols as well. I don't really think these polls work at all. Wasn't Hillary suppose to win bigly?

According to all polls democrats should always win bigly, the fact they arent probably means that trump wins in a landslide fashion that is too big to rig

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, impulse said:

Donovan was one of those "you had to be there" artists.  His stuff hasn't aged well.

I was there when he was big and it was pants even then.

13 minutes ago, impulse said:

Just finished listening to Scott Adams's "Win Bigly" that explains a lot of that... (The Dilbert guy)

He's got a lot of insights, having been mostly a liberal and lived on both coasts.  He explains a lot of the infuriating stuff Trump has done in the context of West Coast norms vs NYC norms.

To be clear, I didn't take 10+/- hours out of my day.  I listened to it while I was doing other things.   Over a few days.  Worth reading, because you can probably skim it in 1-2 hours.  Takes a lot longer as an audio.

Dilbert used to be a must read for me when I could see them on the internet. Then I think they monetised the strip or something so I haven't read it for years. He had a brilliant way of putting politics in the context of a few panels.

Adams must be getting old now. Like the rest of us.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

Depends on what tv channels an such you look at is my thought. I read other pols as well. I don't really think these polls work at all. Wasn't Hillary suppose to win bigly?

I heard that the campaign team had already started the party when they found out she lost. I'd love to have been in the room at that moment.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, proton said:

Praise the lord, in Trump we trust! :smile:

Reality is God doesn't exist and Trump and Harris do? Pray as much as you like one of these will be the next US President like them or not.

Edited by dinsdale
  • Agree 1

Got to admit.....as I have little or no skin in the game.....I'm rather hoping Trump wins now.

UK politics is boring, apart from the two swivelled loons fighting it out to see who leads the Tories to total obscurity.

If Harris wins it will be boring......however, if Trump wins it will be fireworks all the way....quite exciting.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Got to admit.....as I have little or no skin in the game.....I'm rather hoping Trump wins now.

UK politics is boring, apart from the two swivelled loons fighting it out to see who leads the Tories to total obscurity.

If Harris wins it will be boring......however, if Trump wins it will be fireworks all the way....quite exciting.

Trump will never go away. If she wins, everything that goes wrong in the next 4 years will be blamed on him, IMO.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Not buying it. Youre probably crying as you typed this

I am actually....but not over the polls............the wife has just told me she's bought a dining table for 86k....

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO covering his bets for when she loses.

I think there's element of that.....but it is true that US and UK politics will be come of little interest if Harris wins.

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

I think there's element of that.....but it is true that US and UK politics will be come of little interest if Harris wins.

The world will probably have avoided nuclear holocaust though, so theres that

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

So, in other words you are posting he needs to stop be an idiot. Ok, nice thought, but impossible.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stevenl said:

Nonsense. It shows you have moved to the right but still long for the 60's. So if that's your understanding of maga I feel sorry for you.

I do NOT understand MAGA.

I have never understood MAGA.

Never will understand MAGA.

Never wish to talk to people who DO understand MAGA.