Trump ahead in all battleground states - ALL OF THEM!

theblether

27 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Got to admit.....as I have little or no skin in the game.....I'm rather hoping Trump wins now.

UK politics is boring, apart from the two swivelled loons fighting it out to see who leads the Tories to total obscurity.

If Harris wins it will be boring......however, if Trump wins it will be fireworks all the way....quite exciting.

You'd rather have Trump win because it would make life in an Isaan village exciting?

20 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

I am actually....but not over the polls............the wife has just told me she's bought a dining table for 86k....

You've piqued my curiosity.

What species of wood?

And, what's the design....Early American?

Please upload photo...thank you!

1 minute ago, GammaGlobulin said:

What species of wood?

I'm more interested in whether his wife is paying for it herself, or if she expects him to.

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

He'll never stop, but he needs to tone it down for a few days.

Yes.

I absolutely agree.

He is just about to win BIG...

If only he can refrain from putting one of his big feet in his mouth.

For just another few days....and then...

Who cares!!!!

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm more interested in whether his wife is paying for it herself, or if she expects him to.

I am interested in the design and the chosen wood.

I'm thinking...

CHERRY

6 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

I do NOT understand MAGA.

I have never understood MAGA.

Never will understand MAGA.

Never wish to talk to people who DO understand MAGA.

This is what you get with the Democratic Party. I don't understand this and never wish to talk to people who DO.

Most popular pronouns according to the Non-Binary Wiki:

2 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

This is what you get with the Democratic Party. I don't understand this and never wish to talk to people who DO.

Most popular pronouns according to the Non-Binary Wiki:

The DEMs know nothing about Science, nor Biology?

Is that what you are saying?

1 minute ago, GammaGlobulin said:

The DEMs know nothing about Science, nor Biology?

Is that what you are saying?

I'm saying their a bunch of radical woke idiots. As for biology only women menstruate and have babies and only men have the biological function to create sperm. As for science; sports science will tell you that biological men have a great advantage when competing against women. These FACTS are lost on the woke. I HATE THE WOKE AGENDA an agenda fully embraced by the Democratic Party. I hope you understand what I'm saying now.

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:
1 hour ago, impulse said:

Donovan was one of those "you had to be there" artists.  His stuff hasn't aged well.

I was there when he was big and it was pants even then.

Maybe it's a conditioned response thing, like Pavlov ringing the bell.  I get a stiffy when I remember the way Nancy would start dancing when Donovan came on.  That hippie chick could dance.  (Her name was Nan, but I don't want anyone to think she was Thai.  Chicago girl)

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Dilbert used to be a must read for me when I could see them on the internet. Then I think they monetised the strip or something so I haven't read it for years. He had a brilliant way of putting politics in the context of a few panels.

Adams must be getting old now. Like the rest of us.

He got cancelled when he came out in favor of Trump.  His speaking engagements and his book deals dried up.  He 'splains it in the book. 

That's probably why he felt free to do his "It's not safe to hang out with angry black mobs" discussion.  He had nothing to lose.

Edited by impulse

I hope Trump wins. Harris has been a key member of the conspiracy hiding Biden's dementia. What a crime it is to hide his obvious dementia from the public and to avoid invoking 25 th amendment. She's a liar, simply put, a bigger liar than Trump. I was not the 'border czar'....filthy liar it was in all the newspapers....and you let in 10 million people, a significant proportion were criminals and gang members; your husband is a wife beater; your brother in law stole B4.8 billion from the DOJ secret fund. Tell us all what you have actually done other than shagging Willie Brown. Your resume has zero successes in it, you just jump on bandwagons like BLM. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

Oh look a trump hater showed up. Doing the usual trick of having the New York Times criticize and outlet that publishes something that might hurt the dems. It's sort of like meeting the girl in the bar who's given the clap to 200 patrons who tells you to avoid one of the waitresses because she's a slut

It would seem you would know about that sort of thing..........😬

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

I'm saying their a bunch of radical woke idiots. As for biology only women menstruate and have babies and only men have the biological function to create sperm. As for science; sports science will tell you that biological men have a great advantage when competing against women. These FACTS are lost on the woke. I HATE THE WOKE AGENDA an agenda fully embraced by the Democratic Party. I hope you understand what I'm saying now.

I think so...

You are obviously saying:

image.png.bb9674e7f44dcfcb226fd8f292bc4648.png

You are saying that Woman was created for the Pleasure of the Man, and for no other reason.

IMHO:  Very difficult to argue with your logic.

10 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

I think so...

You are obviously saying:

image.png.bb9674e7f44dcfcb226fd8f292bc4648.png

You are saying that Woman was created for the Pleasure of the Man, and for no other reason.

IMHO:  Very difficult to argue with your logic.

I don't normally quote fiction although 1984 has become rather relevant.

Edited by dinsdale

9 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Then you're easily amused and thinking polling is definitive is moronic.

Who said anything about polling? 

I was reacting to your claim that you take a balanced approach...  I blew corn flakes out my nostrils.

Edited by impulse

1 hour ago, GammaGlobulin said:

What species of wood?

Being delivered in about 40 minutes.

2 hours ago, retarius said:

I hope Trump wins. Harris has been a key member of the conspiracy hiding Biden's dementia. What a crime it is to hide his obvious dementia from the public and to avoid invoking 25 th amendment. She's a liar, simply put, a bigger liar than Trump. I was not the 'border czar'....filthy liar it was in all the newspapers....and you let in 10 million people, a significant proportion were criminals and gang members; your husband is a wife beater; your brother in law stole B4.8 billion from the DOJ secret fund. Tell us all what you have actually done other than shagging Willie Brown. Your resume has zero successes in it, you just jump on bandwagons like BLM. 

Kamala Harris was City Attorney for San Francisco, Attorney General for California, a US Senator and VP.

You seem like a confused person.

1 minute ago, Gottfrid said:

The sane part of the worlds population.

Have you, in your entire life, ever met a sane person?....Much less a small population of sane people?...

Even while gazing in your mirror?

4 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Have you, in your entire life, ever met a sane person?....Much less a small population of sane people?...

Even while gazing in your mirror?

Now it got personal again. Why?

Anyway, I am not saying Biden was a better choice. Neither am I saying Harris is. However, letting Trump win the US election is not sane in my book. That man has not only a few mental disorders. He is full blown maniac. Unfortunately, this is not only connected to  US, as they seem to have a lot of morons at the helm in many countries today. Just imagine how Boris could be PM in UK. Unfathomable. I blame social medias leverage on people here, and the impact it has on peoples psyche and mind.

Edited by Gottfrid

From a poll of poll of polls.....

As of mid-October 2024, polling in the key battleground states is highly competitive, with neither Donald Trump nor Kamala Harris holding a definitive lead across all of them. Trump has gained slight leads in a few states, such as Michigan and Georgia, while Harris maintains narrow advantages in states like Arizona, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. These leads, however, are within the margin of error, meaning the race is effectively a toss-up in most battlegrounds.

For example, in Michigan, Trump leads by 3 points, while Harris leads by similar margins in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Both candidates are neck and neck in other states like North Carolina, making the overall picture very close. This reflects a broader national pattern where both candidates remain highly competitive across the crucial states that will determine the 2024 election outcome  .

So not ahead in all battleground states.