Female Doing Driving Practice Crashes Into Home, Causing Major Damage

Georgealbert

1 minute ago, Georgealbert said:

A bank employee in Mae Hong Son, practicing her driving skills, accidentally stepped on the accelerator and crashed her car through the walls of a three-story house.

I've said it before, women can't drive.

• Sad 3

21 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Awesome driving! Accidentally stepped on the accelerator? So, off the road, through the fence, crash the door and run through a room and go through the kitchen wall as well. Might take 10-15 seconds for this woman to understand it´s time to remove the foot. Great reactions!

A lot of drivers here have never driven anything other than an automatic car and have never been trained, or trained poorly and use the left foot for the brake and right foot for the accelerator. 

There are so many of these incidents, usually in multi-storey car parks with  car going off the side !! (we haven't had one of those yet this month !!)... 

My guess that these situations are caused by panic and the 'novice' driver stamping down on anything with both feet... 

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

A lot of drivers here have never driven anything other than an automatic car and have never been trained, or trained poorly and use the left foot for the brake and right foot for the accelerator. 

There are so many of these incidents, usually in multi-storey car parks with  car going off the side !! (we haven't had one of those yet this month !!)... 

My guess that these situations are caused by panic and the 'novice' driver stamping down on anything with both feet... 

....and according to the news on AN, it's always a female driver.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

You are most likely right. 🤣

... "The driver expressed her willingness to take full responsibility for all damages caused.",... Well that's a new one !! A Thai taking full responsibility for their mistakes.

Respect !!