Taking pics bored farangs

19 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

I'm in the public sidewalk a old farang stops and starts looking up high at the Jomtien Condo which I found strange has Spa baths on the balcony ?

" Why you taking pictures of the building?

I said I think they have spa baths ln the balcony 

He said " mate they don't like you taking pictures 

I said " who are you to tell me?

Why would Anyone be bothered of you taking pictures of the building, there are scores of them on google.

2 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Community spirit means you stick up for other foreigners, knowing we're the minority here and like to know others have our backs, unless of course someone breaks the law. Then it's best just not to comment, as any negative feeds what some already see in us here. Judging all by a few. Read what I said earlier, and think what you seem to always say. All foreigners here aren't weak, fat, too old, drunks, decrepit, smelly or sexpats. Some here tried, and try, to take care of a Thai wife or girlfriend and some have children. Some of us are trying to go back home but stay for a number of reasons, moving again isn't an easy thing, re-locating once again because of a bad experience here. This forum some come to asking advice to others who have experience here, and in other topics. It isn't to degrade foreigners in any way. Best to post things that actually help others, and not just to get a rise or insult others. It's actually you who should be ashamed, because you're not a teenager with little sense or restraint.

Oh Fred I thought you had me on ignore?

Didn't take long to unblock me did it Fred.You love me and I love you 

May I ask kindly you use paragraphs though Fred 

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Sure are one to judge others aren't you? Seems like everyone you meet is an "old" farang. Some are decrepit with no life (how would you know this)? While you're on your 5th vacation this year (If I remember correctly, sure do get a lot of vacation time just for mopping floors), have you met any old, decrepit, no life farangs in a bathroom this time and asked them any personal questions? You might want to watch yourself. Some of these old farangs are still very strong and fast, and could deck you and make you wish you didn't get into their lives personally.

When you work in your home country and retire later in life there are up sides and down sides. One upside is that if you work 20 or 30 years you get a lot of long service leave which means you can take holidays on top of the 4 weeks a year. 

• Agree 1

Just now, georgegeorgia said:

Oh Fred I thought you had me on ignore?

Didn't take long to unblock me did it Fred.You love me and I love you 

May I ask kindly you use paragraphs though Fred 

I don't put anyone on ignore, as even some of the strangest trolls post some okay replies. Everyone knows a little bit of something, and an expert in one area might be clueless in another. And that was a paragraph, and not too long so some might not want to read it or fail to understand it's meaning.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Is that not the Riviera Ocean Drive rather than the one you noted. Stayed nearby last week. Don't see that much foot traffic on the road there so seems odd you were stopped multiple times - almost hard to believe. If you are bored as you seem to be  Koh Chang is nice right now. 

Oh no don't tell him that, anyway it's pissing down with rain here, everyday.

18 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

I could take hundreds of photos a day of farangs in wheelchairs if you stood opposite those Condos 

What is the Copacabana Condo like ,I passed it on the left side of the toad but strangely couldn't see balconies 

Others have mentioned the small size.

If you like your condos decorated like Liberace would design they will fit your needs perfectly.

18 hours ago, Gandtee said:

I think he prefers men or boys.😉

Well he was asking, where are all the good looking LBs were, on a visit here not long ago, in a city that he dislikes and complains endlessly about, but keeps coming back to.

16 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

When you work in your home country and retire later in life there are up sides and down sides. One upside is that if you work 20 or 30 years you get a lot of long service leave which means you can take holidays on top of the 4 weeks a year. 

Shift worker gets 5 weeks a year plus every public holiday worked 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Others have mentioned the small size.

If you like your condos decorated like Liberace would design they will fit your needs perfectly.

I noticed the Copacabana Condo decorated like Liberace ,this is in Jomtien 

A lot of beautiful condo here 

What's the name of the spaceship condo near Terminal 21

Edited by georgegeorgia

19 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Is that not the Riviera Ocean Drive rather than the one you noted. Stayed nearby last week. Don't see that much foot traffic on the road there so seems odd you were stopped multiple times - almost hard to believe. If you are bored as you seem to be  Koh Chang is nice right now. 

Yes.

7 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

What is this Grand Jomtien beach Condo like?

I might look at this today 

I thought about staying there for a while. Seems like the rooms aren't bad though close to Second road so location not bad but could be better. The big turn off for me was the many reviews saying the condo management aren't good and the gym is hopeless, sauna doesn't work, etc. But otherwise rooms look nice enough. 

17 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Only for a while each day. Nice now. Lonely beach is so nice now. He could drop in to see you on the way.

At White Sand beach now though. 

Don't tell him that ! Packing my bag now and heading anywhere off the Island till I know the coast is clear, at least I haven't told him where I am. 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

thankyou!!

And I'm glad we met before you too are a far handsome guy than me , ex model looks 

And your also a very nice guy ,thanks for helping me with my Zimmer frame up Jomtien Hill .

bring back BOB....he's far more entertaining than Georgy boy.

21 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Is it only me that gets bothered by bored farang in Pattaya ?

Third time today ,I'm taking pictures of condo I have farangs stopping to ask what I'm doing !

I'm in the public sidewalk a old farang stops and starts looking up high at the Jomtien Condo which I found strange has Spa baths on the balcony ?

A lot of bored farangs in Pattaya on a Sunday

Second one was standing on that Jomtien road outside the gym 

I was taking pictures another old farang comes along to enquire what I'm doing ,just a stroller going past ,nothing to do with the gym 

Do I look suspicious 

Why don't you just keep walking to where your going ,I'm sure if I done that in Australia asked someone what are you doing ,someone would punch me in the mouth ! 

If you came with a better attitude ok I'm taking pictures

,what am I doing standing outside the gym ,"mate I noticed you been standing here when I went past last time ,why you standing here ?

I felt like saying I'm renting my A 

Third guy in a motorised wheelchair as I'm taking the pics below comes past and stops ,angry look.on his face "Are you taking pics of me ?

No you old descripit fool.i said why would I take pics of you ,but someone should you will be gone to god soon !

Get a life people! 

Why do you care what's someone else is doing ?

Mind ya own business and keep walking 

Maybe it's just a Jomtien thing because a lot of descripit old fools with no life in wheelchairs etc no life in a Sunday interested in my life 

Here is the picture of the Riveira Malibu in Jomtien ,are they spa baths on the balconies ?Screenshot_2024-10-20-14-23-32-14_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.thumb.jpg.c2a34ea13abccc18ea97e3a2edb3039b.jpg

More bored/alcoholic expats living in Pattaya than anywhere else in Thailand 

21 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Is it only me that gets bothered by bored farang in Pattaya ?

Third time today ,I'm taking pictures of condo I have farangs stopping to ask what I'm doing !

A lot of bored farangs in Pattaya on a Sunday

Second one was standing on that Jomtien road outside the gym 

I was taking pictures another old farang comes along to enquire what I'm doing ,just a stroller going past ,nothing to do with the gym 

Do I look suspicious 

Why don't you just keep walking to where your going ,I'm sure if I done that in Australia asked someone what are you doing ,someone would punch me in the mouth ! 

If you came with a better attitude ok I'm taking pictures

,what am I doing standing outside the gym ,"mate I noticed you been standing here when I went past last time ,why you standing here ?

I felt like saying I'm renting my A 

Third guy in a motorised wheelchair as I'm taking the pics below comes past and stops ,angry look.on his face "Are you taking pics of me ?

No you old descripit fool.i said why would I take pics of you ,but someone should you will be gone to god soon !

Get a life people! 

Why do you care what's someone else is doing ?

Mind ya own business and keep walking 

Maybe it's just a Jomtien thing because a lot of descripit old fools with no life in wheelchairs etc no life in a Sunday interested in my life 

Here is the picture of the Riveira Malibu in Jomtien ,are they spa baths on the balconies ?

Your behavior is just odd....   and that leads to suspicion. 

Its not the others, its you... 

If you are on my street taking photos I'm going to want to know what for ? why ? etc...  and you'd need to provide a reasonable answer that doesn't make you appear like a pervy nonce. 

This is like those 'amendment rights activists' going around taking videos and photos of people, then when called out, claim its their right, they are free to do what they want  -  I'm just waiting for one of these irritating tools to get filled in.

2 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

They are adding to the Community spirit !

There are some lovely members here , several of which walked with me up Jomtien hill with my Zimmer frame 

I even had a PM from one offering to be my bodyguard for free whilst I'm out taking pics 

Never knew you were VIP, requiring body guards.

Its a privileged to know you... albeit on an anonymous forum!