Trump Works at McDonald’s claims Kamala Harris 'never has

Social Media

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The fragility of Trump’s ego on full display.

I have a request to VP Harris, announce you once worked cleaning a public toilet.

Let’s see how the man-child gets on with rubber gloves and a toilet brush.

I agree if it was a place she honestly worked at. 

2 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

I agree if it was a place she honestly worked at. 

Well Trump obviously didn’t honestly work at McDonalds.

I used to work at butchers shop, it’s not on my CV, nor is my time spent on farm work.

I doubt any progressional puts any of the work they did during their school/college years on their CV.

Only a fragile ego like Trump could be triggered by that.

• Agree 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Well Trump obviously didn’t honestly work at McDonalds.

I used to work at butchers shop, it’s not on my CV, nor is my time spent on farm work.

I doubt any progressional puts any of the work they did during their school/college years on their CV.

Only a fragile ego like Trump could be triggered by that.

You would know the location and approximate dates. Thats all I am asking for. Not an article saying her staff confirmed it was somewhere. She wont say it herself because she will get caught in a lie. So it just 'leaks" 

2 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

You would know the location and approximate dates. Thats all I am asking for. Not an article saying her staff confirmed it was somewhere. She wont say it herself because she will get caught in a lie. So it just 'leaks" 

For the record, has lying suddenly become something that you feel disqualifies a candidate for the office of Presidency.

Or is it that you‘ve been infected by the same fragility that Trump’s ego is suffering.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

For the record, has lying suddenly become something that you feel disqualifies a candidate for the office of Presidency.

Or is it that you‘ve been infected by the same fragility that Trump’s ego is suffering.

So you acknowledge she is lying. That's a start.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

So you acknowledge she is lying. That's a start.

No I do not acknowledge she’s lying.

I’m simply pointing out you hypocrisy.

You have absolutely no evidence Harris has lied, you simply parrot your lying idol.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

No I do not acknowledge she’s lying.

I’m simply pointing out you hypocrisy.

You have absolutely no evidence Harris has lied, you simply parrot your lying idol.

I just want a physical store location. Simple stuff. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tug said:

Harris didn’t have a rich dada to buy her degree like trump.just because trump plays make believe is meaningless and just were are Donnie’s school records humm??

Not as rich as Trump, but Harris did grow up upper middle class with both her parents having PhDs, her father a Professor of Marxist Economics at Stanford and her mother (I think ) a cancer rescuer. Even after her parents split, she lived in a great area and went to a great school. 

She was never "working class". 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Which isn’t the same thing as every job or every job for every American.

Do you think she worked "under the table" at McDonald's? 

Hey, maybe she did, she worked under the desk for Willie Brown...

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Not as rich as Trump, but Harris did grow up upper middle class with both her parents having PhDs, her father a Professor of Marxist Economics at Stanford and her mother (I think ) a cancer rescuer. Even after her parents split, she lived in a great area and went to a great school. 

She was never "working class". 

Oakland are you kidding?that’s got some rough areas now the Oakland hills have some really nice older homes.she grew up in a broken female run home not affluent by any stretch of the imagination.nobody handed her anything she earned it.

Just now, Tug said:

Oakland are you kidding?that’s got some rough areas now the Oakland hills have some really nice older homes.she grew up in a broken female run home not affluent by any stretch of the imagination.nobody handed her anything she earned it.

She did not grow up in Oakland, she was born in an Oakland hospital. 

54 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

I am not a Trump supporter. I say positive thing about him but I have no intention of voting for him. So let's get that out of the way. Seattle was the first to raise minimum wages and amongst the first to have $4,000 studio apartments. 

It makes no difference to me raise the minimum wage to $50 an hour. It doesnt work. As i said earlier just add a zero to every bank note.

Well that'scertainly a change from the last election. And I don't recall seeing any criticism of Trump coming from you during this election. 

And I see you have no answer based on reasoning  for your claims about the minimum wage.  Just an empty assertion and then absurd postulate.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

She did not grow up in Oakland, she was born in an Oakland hospital. 

Berkeley better known to the locals as bezerkly is rite next door did a bit of partying in that town during my youth good times!

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Well that'scertainly a change from the last election. And I don't recall seeing any criticism of Trump coming from you during this election. 

And I see you have no answer based on reasoning  for your claims about the minimum wage.  Just an empty assertion and then absurd postulate.

I have said i think trump is crazy in the past. However it seems odd to stay op topic, that not one human being in the world can locate where Kamala worked with an address'

2 hours ago, Tug said:

Harris didn’t have a rich dada to buy her degree like trump.just because trump plays make believe is meaningless and just were are Donnie’s school records humm??

That's correct 'cause as we all know she was raised in a middle class family. "How will you tackle inflation?" "Well I was raised in a middleclass family ......................................................................................"

7 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

That's correct 'cause as we all know she was raised in a middle class family. "How will you tackle inflation?" "Well I was raised in a middleclass family ......................................................................................"

Not an entitled trust fund brat is good enough.

19 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

I have said i think trump is crazy in the past. However it seems odd to stay op topic, that not one human being in the world can locate where Kamala worked with an address'

It must be the very distant past. I visited your profile and went back many pages. Lots of negative comments about Harris but none about Trump. Not one. You're not fooling anybody. 

And this comment of yours shows just how low you'll go:

It is the only job outside of government that has been verified by more than one source.

image.png.4f350039461d27f71c0f3dfdff87c4cb.png