Trump Works at McDonald’s claims Kamala Harris 'never has

Social Media

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The greatest grifter strikes again.

What, you mean that Trump hasn't really started working at a McDonalds and it was just a political stunt?  By a politician?  Are leftists so low IQ that they are shocked that Trump isn't really going to be working at a McDonalds and it was just a publicity gimmick?  Crikey.  

21 minutes ago, James105 said:

What, you mean that Trump hasn't really started working at a McDonalds and it was just a political stunt?  By a politician?  Are leftists so low IQ that they are shocked that Trump isn't really going to be working at a McDonalds and it was just a publicity gimmick?  Crikey.  

It was ALL fake.

That working people are fooled to think he represents their interests is ridiculous.

25 minutes ago, James105 said:

How’s that everyone order French fries only? 

59 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I recommend the manager checks the cash register.

Since even the customers were fake, they probably only had Monopoly money in the till. 

I am the same age as Harris.  i worked at a McDonalds in Orange County CA in 1981. I was paid $3.35 an hour and maide $800 that year. My gross earnings were reported to the Social Security Administration and is reflected on my SSA account page.  The same McDonalds is still in operation today. 

This should have been a "nothing burger" but I am not surprised by this.  "Say anything and stay silent if people doubt you".  This looks like a failed attemtp by Harris to make a connection with the average American. It's not like Trump has much in connection with the average besides eating at McD's.  

I also worked at the French Fry station and after two months I was promoted to the grill.  Working the grill was much more difficult than working the fry station.  Even back then the process at a McD's was very automated.  "push buttons when the alarm beeps" was the mantra. I learned a lot from my time McD's and it was one of the few places that would give a job to young person with no work experience. 

Edited by sqwakvfr

2 minutes ago, sqwakvfr said:

I am the same age as Harris.  i worked at a McDonalds in Orange County CA in 1981. I was paid $3.35 an hour and maide $800 that year. My gross earnings were reported to the Social Security Administration and is reflected on my SSA account page.  The same McDonalds is still operation today. 

This should have been a "nothing burger" but I am not surprised by this.  "Say anything and stay silent if people doubt you".  This looks like a failed attemtp by Harris to make a connection with the average American. It's not like Trump has much in connection with the average besides eating at McD's.  

I also worked at the French Fry station and after two months I was promoted to the grill.  Working the grill was much more difficult than working the fry station.  Even back then the process at a McD's was very automated.  "push buttons when the alarm beeps" was the mantra. I learned a lot from my time McD's and it was one of the few places that would give a job to young person with no work experience. 

I call B.S.

Your social security earnings statement would not say the emloyer.

7 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I call B.S.

Your social security earnings statement would not say the emloyer.

I never said it did.  It reflects what I made that year and I only workded at a McD's. So you were wrong to call the statement about my life "BS".  So quick to attack? So read it again.  You were in Tustin CA back in 1981?

Edited by sqwakvfr

Just now, sqwakvfr said:

I never said it did.  It reflects what I made that year and I only workded at a McD's. So you were wrong to call the statement about my life "BS".  So quick to attack? 

No.

You clearly implied it would be easy for Harris to prove that she specifically worked a short stint at McDonalds over 40 years ago. It may indeed be impossible.

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

No.

You clearly implied it would be easy for Harris to prove that she specifically worked a short stint at McDonalds over 40 years ago. It may indeed be impossible.

It's not that hard to prove where and when someoine worked in the US.  Even if the work was 40 years ago. Also, you know what if anything I was implying?  So now yiou can read my mind and know what my intentions are? 

Edited by sqwakvfr

It's not that hard to prove where and when someoine worked in the US.  Even if the work was 40 yeras ago.  Also, you know what if anything I was implying?  So now yiou can read my mind and know what my intentions are? 

It is that hard.

I gave my own example.

The franchise she worked at wouldn't even keep records so old.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

It is that hard.

I gave my own example.

The franchise she worked at wouldn't even keep records so old.

Franchise's change ownership over time.  But at least she could have said location and the time frame of her McD experience.  So far she has not.  This is the problem. This keeps it alive. I'm not a Trump or MAGA guy but this gives him an issue he can bring up again and again. 

Edited by sqwakvfr

5 minutes ago, sqwakvfr said:

Franchise's change ownership over time.  But at least she could have said location and the time frame of her McD experience.  So far she has not.  This is the problem. This keeps it alive. I'm not a Trump or MAGA guy but this gives him an issue he can bring up again and again. 

But, why, is it all Trump has got.................? :unsure:

He himself tells lies every day, the Trumpettes say nothing...🥱

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

I worked a low level food oriented job in my youth. 

I couldn't document the details of that now to save my life.

When I first started applying as an adult for better jobs of course I didn't mention it.

The maga fascist accusation that Harris never worked a <deleted> job in her yputh is just another part of their sleazy big lie tactics.

she could always just prove it, simple, job done. if she remembers working at Maccas, then she must remember which one.

5 minutes ago, transam said:

But, why, is it all Trump has got.................? :unsure:

He himself tells lies every day, the Trumpettes say nothing...🥱

Why stay sllent if Trump calls it a lie?  Prove it was not a lie.  Then this could  have been an example that Harris is honest and is truly better than Trump. 

Edited by sqwakvfr

Just now, frank83628 said:

she could always just prove it, simple, job done. if she remembers working at Maccas, then she must remember which one.

And if she did, what is the point.......?

The Republican bloke tells lies EVERY day, strange YOU never bring that up. eh...........🤭

Why stay sllent if Trump calls it a lie?  Prove it was not a lie.  

She hasn't stayed silent, it's the numpties with nothing that continue the minor issue instead of tackling Trumps dementia lying....Too funny....😁

1 minute ago, transam said:

And if she did, what is the point.......?

The Republican bloke tells lies EVERY day, strange YOU never bring that up. eh...........🤭

She started it in the first place by saying she worked at McDonalds. Harris is supposedly the honest candidate and Trump is the perpetual liar.  So if a perpetual liar called me a liar I would prove that person wrong.  

1 minute ago, transam said:

She hasn't stayed silent, it's the numpties with nothing that continue the minor issue instead of tackling Trumps dementia lying....Too funny....😁

Yes it was a "nothing burger. 

• Haha 1