Why Kamala Harris was always destined to lose

NickyLouie

6 hours ago, theblether said:

Oooh the sound of barrel scraping by our resident troll. 

I'll bookmark this answer so I can rub it in to your pudgy old face when I am proved right. 

You sound like Trump. Offensive like a teenager.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, theblether said:

As I mentioned about cultists. It's absurd to still be going on about Trump's dad. 

Just wild stuff. Mad Hatter Territory.  

It’s entirely germane to the subject of the person trump turned out to be,a parasite a grub a leach a slug.he is what he is

Democrats really needed to have an election to select their candidate. Appointing her just like that was a mistake. 

Her flaws are exposed, and she had no momentum of winning a race. 

Her answers are vacant, there's nothing there. 

Obama does a single speech, stars reciting an Eminem song and you think Wow this guy is inspiring 

1 hour ago, Tug said:

Haven’t ever met nor know of anyone who wants an open border except trump so he can blame it on the dems.giving people of color a hand up not a hand out ain’t such a bad idea in my book trumps tariffs will certainly raise tax with no benefit for regular people but will certainly stifle any competition to lower prices……men in the women’s showers is a dog whistle.I have a feeling Mr Doug f is voting for competency in government law and order and a legislative fix for the border,just like the one trump killed cause he wants a problem.

Harris wants open borders, that's why she cancelled all of Trump's border policies and let over ten million illegal aliens flood into the county.

Sure, all of the sudden she's tough the border for the election because she knows it's a loser, but it will be back wide open if she is elected, because it's "good" for the economy of the rich. 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, mdr224 said:

Were you worried more about the US in 2016-2020 than the last four years?

All I knows is that my investments were on fire - in a good way as in UP UP UP - from 2016-20, convid period aside.

Good to see Anderson Cooper keepin it real. Finally a real journalist not keeping to the songsheet, and on CNN no less.

Edited by Woke to Sounds of Horking
Clarification