Do you drink drive?

MalcolmB

Do you drink drive?  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Yellowtail said:

I got popped in Solvey New York once on the way home from the bar. I had stopped at a light and passed out. The arrest record read that when the officer asked me if I knew why I was being stopped, my answer was: Drunk Driving? And when he asked me to walk a straight line, I told him that if I could walk, I wouldn't be driving. 

I have a mate when asked to blow in the device said he couldn’t.

Because he was too drunk.

• Haha 1

Many years ago the cops would knock off at midnight, everyone would drink, drive. I'd ride the bike drunk everywhere. 

I remember one Songkran I was extremely drunk, riding my Yamaha Mio, passed out turning a corner and fell over, luckily I was going slow and fell into the reeds of the old fishing park at the end of Soi Regional Land. My mate was riding behind, his loud laughter woke me up.

These days cops can be set up any time, anywhere.

Bolt is cheap for me I live Pattaya Tai, I've got friends who live on the dark side (20km away), it's gets expensive for them. 

Bolt for me these days. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

9 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Bolt is cheap for me I live Pattaya Tai, I've got friends who live on the dark side (20km away), it's gets expensive for them. 

I took Grab taxis to and from Mabprachan from Soi Diana over the weekend.  Less than 200 baht each time.  I didn't think that was expensive.