Football And Beer Night Bkk 2

mrtoad

Depnds what clan you are Ken...My jock mates say never trust a Campbell (I think he sold out to Longshanks :D )

Certainly not a lover of the McDonalds.

Yep, those lads have got a lot to answer for :D

Yeah, i prefer Burger King as well :D

Doesn't take long to loose a thread here eh. All I was trying to do was "have a lend of Jockstar" him being stuck there in Sydney is it ? and me from just about everywhere ( and I have even played Dundee on a wet & windy wednesday as a theatre tech many years ago) though I am an Oz (Born a Pom - some things you just don't get a say in)

Cheers guys - shame I can't join you for a beer in BKK but I'm very happy here in Nai Yang N.W.Phuket and am a football tragic.

Ok Ken mate, one thing you can be sure about is a full & detailed report following on Sunday morning from someone I'm sure, If Legag turns up in a cheerleader outfit complete with pompom as threatened i'm positive photo's will be posted :D

Spare us all the gory details - one with a modicum of decorum will suffice !

Cheers & Beers

Ken

Decorum Ken, sorry mate your on the wrong forum for that.....try the ladies section :o

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depnds what clan you are Ken...My jock mates say never trust a Campbell (I think he sold out to Longshanks :D )

Certainly not a lover of the McDonalds.

Yep, those lads have got a lot to answer for :D

Yeah, i prefer Burger King as well :D

Doesn't take long to loose a thread here eh. All I was trying to do was "have a lend of Jockstar" him being stuck there in Sydney is it ? and me from just about everywhere ( and I have even played Dundee on a wet & windy wednesday as a theatre tech many years ago) though I am an Oz (Born a Pom - some things you just don't get a say in)

Cheers guys - shame I can't join you for a beer in BKK but I'm very happy here in Nai Yang N.W.Phuket and am a football tragic.

Ok Ken mate, one thing you can be sure about is a full & detailed report following on Sunday morning from someone I'm sure, If Legag turns up in a cheerleader outfit complete with pompom as threatened i'm positive photo's will be posted :D

Spare us all the gory details - one with a modicum of decorum will suffice !

Cheers & Beers

Ken

Decorum Ken, sorry mate your on the wrong forum for that.....try the ladies section :o

How does thatold song go

"I Can Dream Can't I "

How does thatold song go

"I Can Dream Can't I "

I don't know that one Ken. Can you hum it for us :D

I did - Now all I can hear is the sound of one hand clapping.

Are you sure the sound is clapping? :D:o

any news on the venue ???? :o:D .

I'm fine with where ever ( as long as its in Bangkok !! :D )

You know what. I've been waiting too as mrtoad said he would confirm it today or Sunday morning (I'm not sure). He's been busy this week and so.

Edited by legag

I'm fine with where ever ( as long as its in Bangkok !! :D )

You know what. I've been waiting too as mrtoad said he would confirm it today or Sunday morning (I'm not sure). He's been busy this week and so.

Ok guys and gals. Robin Hood loos like the place. I shall be there at about 5pm. Any problems drop me an SMS or a PM.

We should be easily recognisable:

Chavy -he'll be the guy chained to the chair. :D

Scouse -He'll be the guy in a shellsuit, with a TV under his arm. :bah:

Mig- Probably eating chocolates, but will have an Arsenal shirt on. :bah:

mrtoad- barefooted. :D

Scouse -He'll be the guy in a shellsuit, with a TV under his arm. :D

Mig- Probably eating chocolates, but will have an Arsenal shirt on. :D

:o Must be a quite interesting group of people at the table. Hope I spot it EASILY.

I'm fine with where ever ( as long as its in Bangkok !! :bah: )

Ok guys and gals. Robin Hood loos like the place. I shall be there at about 5pm. Any problems drop me an SMS or a PM.

Scouse -He'll be the guy in a shellsuit, with a TV under his arm. ;)

Mig- Probably eating chocolates, but will have an Arsenal shirt on. :o

I'll be there in spirit, so i'll be the one in the empty chair :bah:

Have a good one :D

:o Must be a quite interesting group of people at the table. Hope I spot it EASILY.

I hope someone remembers to book the urine testers ! As it sounds like one h_lluva p_ss-up

I'm fine with where ever ( as long as its in Bangkok !! :o )

Mig- Probably eating chocolates, but will have an Arsenal shirt on. ;)

mrtoad- barefooted. :bah:

I'll be there in spirit, so i'll be the one in the empty chair :bah:

Have a good one :D

We'll put a bottle of bud on the table in memory :D

Ill have 2 pairs of shoes. wearing one and waving the other around frantically to atttract the cheerleader's attention :D

so you can leave your pompoms at home....Ill lend you MrToad's shoes :o

I will be wearing an England *%$y shirt

Where i come from in Scotland. Those we call R%^$# shirt wearers , have no fashion sense. :o:D

Where do you come from in Scotland - ? I assume not Edinburgh.... What about the Gers yesterday :D ???

BT

Game was good. The weird table didn't turn out to be so weird, no barefooted and no man was chained with the chair. My pompom's laying safe in the truck -- well, for Sunderland's lost to Ares. 2-3 it was a good idea for me to keep pompom there. And after the match was over MiG16 offered me her choco (which she won't share it easily with anybody). Too bad I couldn't stick around for Liverp. but let's do it some other time. Everybody tried to get a piece of me and I had to bounce around, do my best.

Cheers :o

Game was good. The weird table didn't turn out to be so weird, no barefooted and no man was chained with the chair. My pompom's laying safe in the truck -- well, for Sunderland's lost to Ares. 2-3 it was a good idea for me to keep pompom there. And after the match was over MiG16 offered me her choco (which she won't share it easily with anybody). Too bad I couldn't stick around for Liverp. but let's do it some other time. Everybody tried to get a piece of me and I had to bounce around, do my best.

Cheers :o

Hi legag, where's the photo sans pompom ? Maybe just as well you didn't stick around for the 'pool v spurs game eh ? Cheers :D

Cheers :D

what !!!!!!! :o

Thank fully whilst you were bouncing around Toadie & I managed to do our strip tease whilst comentating on the Argentina Scotland game :D

Good to see everyome again last night. Too bad that Arsenal got three points :D and Liverpool luckily scrapped a point of the Woodenspoons :D

My head hurt a little somewhat this morning, so I can safely say it was a good night.

Cheers for the beers chavy, and see you all again next time. Scouse, has apologised for not making it. Sounds like he had a very big night on saturday.

I am hoping that legag comes with her pompoms next time, she will get on just fine with Boston Barry :o

Good to see everyome again last night. Too bad that Arsenal got three points :D and Liverpool luckily scrapped a point of the Woodenspoons :D

My head hurt a little somewhat this morning, so I can safely say it was a good night.

Cheers for the beers chavy, and see you all again next time. Scouse, has apologised for not making it. Sounds like he had a very big night on saturday.

I am hoping that legag comes with her pompoms next time, she will get on just fine with Boston Barry :o

Boston Barry's sulking because Rochdale got stuffed at home by Bury !! :D

Never mind mate, get your self in the cemetery for the day & cool off

I will be wearing an England *%$y shirt

Where i come from in Scotland. Those we call R%^$# shirt wearers , have no fashion sense. :o:D

Where do you come from in Scotland - ? I assume not Edinburgh.... What about the Gers yesterday :D ???

BT

Bellshill mate. And yes the Gers were pish and dropped points. :D Euro hangover?

I got over Rochdale's defeat very quickly, when City won again yesterday :D

I am hoping that legag comes with her pompoms next time, she will get on just fine with Boston Barry :D

Can't argue with the results mate...we didn't get to see the game because the pub decided we should watch the rugby semi after the Arsenal game :o we managed to get one small TV with the Liverpool game on

I am hoping that legag comes with her pompoms next time, she will get on just fine with Boston Barry :D

Can't argue with the results mate...we didn't get to see the game because the pub decided we should watch the rugby semi after the Arsenal game :o we managed to get one small TV with the Liverpool game on

It was like watching Brazil :D We're getting better every week. All those Sven critics better eat their words :bah:

It was like watching Brazil :D We're getting better every week. All those Sven critics better eat their words :bah:

Did you go? or watch it on the telly ?