Football And Beer Night Bkk 2

mrtoad

Thank fully whilst you were bouncing around Toadie & I managed to do our strip tease whilst comentating on the Argentina Scotland game :D
Hahaha. Danggg I missed it. I missed the show! I was at the Li'pool game and it was so crowded. I bounced home afterwards, couldn't take the crowd. Like it there at Robin's. But when I wanna watch footies I wanna watch it they better not change the channel. :o
LeungKen: Hi legag, where's the photo sans pompom ? Maybe just as well you didn't stick around for the 'pool v spurs game eh ? Cheers
I was somewhere else but yes watching the 'pool. As for the pompom pic! You get yourself outta there, come to bkk and get with us and you'll see the pompom. :D
mrtoad: I am hoping that legag comes with her pompoms next time, she will get on just fine with Boston Barry
I can't wait to meet Boston hommie! :D

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LeungKen: Hi legag, where's the photo sans pompom ? Maybe just as well you didn't stick around for the 'pool v spurs game eh ? Cheers
I was somewhere else but yes watching the 'pool. As for the pompom pic! You get yourself outta there, come to bkk and get with us and you'll see the pompom. :D

OK I'll crawl over broken glass to get there next time,

The zimmer-frame is on it's last legs also........... :o

the cheerleader outfit was hot Ken , you missed a treat :D

Yeah I'm gutted mate........ and what happened to the photo's somebody threatened to show.........too hot to publish ?????

ah well I'll just have to get the new Zimmer Mio for the next beer & skittles night. :o

Edited by LeungKen

OK I'll crawl over broken glass to get there next time,

The zimmer-frame is on it's last legs also........... :D

Don't hurt yourself now. Don't wanna see you limping around while we're cheering for the goals :o
chavy: the cheerlaeader outfit was hot Ken , you missed a treat
You're too sweet saying that. I make it hotter next time and promise to stick around longer. San Miguel Light? :D

Still no word from Mig yet ?????

I take it then she must still be pigging out on the chocolate supplied :D

has been a veryyyyyyyy long and rough day. almost midnight, finally home now and I figured maybe something on here will help cheer me up.

Chavy I started on the pack of M&Ms already since last night after I got home after the Liverpool game. to be honest while we were still at the pub I was already so tempted to open a pack of something, but figured the staff might not want me eating outside food while there :D but who knows....maybe they would cut me some slack for chocolates? since I dont think they serve chocolates on their menu :D thanks again :D

(by the way the lads left us gals on our own at the pub last night :o )

has been a veryyyyyyyy long and rough day. almost midnight, finally home now and I figured maybe something on here will help cheer me up.

Chavy I started on the pack of M&Ms already since last night after I got home after the Liverpool game. to be honest while we were still at the pub I was already so tempted to open a pack of something, but figured the staff might not want me eating outside food while there :D but who knows....maybe they would cut me some slack for chocolates? since I dont think they serve chocolates on their menu :D thanks again :D

You drank us under the table , can't you remember? That's why Toadie & I had to beat a hasty retreat :bah:

Chavy I started on the pack of M&Ms already since last night after I got home after the Liverpool game. to be honest while we were still at the pub I was already so tempted to open a pack of something, but figured the staff might not want me eating outside food while there :D but who knows....maybe they would cut me some slack for chocolates? since I dont think they serve chocolates on their menu :D thanks again :bah:

You drank us under the table , can't you remember? That's why Toadie & I had to beat a hasty retreat :bah:

I think the combinattion of the previous two nights finally caught up with me on the Sunday. :D

Mig, I'm getting old :o

GETTING??? :lol; you ARE old :D

gosh what a week this has been. anyway, I am taking a break tonight and going for dinner and drinks with some girl friends :D

Legag -- just want to let you know that my S'pore trip looks pretty firm for that last weekend of October.

is England playing this weekend? Toadie ...my friend wants to go watch it.

gosh what a week this has been. anyway, I am taking a break tonight and going for dinner and drinks with some girl friends :D

Legag -- just want to let you know that my S'pore trip looks pretty firm for that last weekend of October.

They're playing tomorrow against Estonia kick off...I think...9pm

Are you trying to persuade me to go out on Saturday? :D

9pm as Chavy has said, but a quiet weekend for me. :D

Toadie...I dont think you need any convincing at all :o

Im gonna have a quiet weekend too....just had a big one last night, and also on Tuesday :D I will hibernate for a week I think :D

I went out with Stella last night. Still bubbly after all these years and i never know when to say "no"

Lucky you weren't in Perth

Up all night with an "Emu" or 2 :o

EMU ? :D the mind boggles Ken :D

I've heard of her Mr BJ....I tried her a few years back but she didn't agree with me :D

I went out with Stella last night. Still bubbly after all these years and i never know when to say "no"

I've heard of her Mr BJ....I tried her a few years back but she didn't agree with me :D

Yeah, she's an aquired taste and she's not cheap !!

Yeah, she's an aquired taste and she's not cheap !!

That's it then....she's too rich for my blood.

When are you due back MrBJ? We'll have another night for sure

When are you due back MrBJ? We'll have another night for sure

Upto now it'll be in March :D A longer wait than my average trip but we have had to send the wifes passport to the Gov't for her EU resident card. At the moment they are quoting 6 months lead time :o We could request it back temporarily but we don't want to give them an excuse to delay it even further!!

We've also got some stuff to do in Bangers next time, so we'll definately meet up. The Mrs is also Man City fan albeit a forced :D