What Stations Still Sell Normal 95 Gasoline?

g00dgirl

• 8 months later...

So this year I drove from Rawai to the ESSO in town, the one after Big C, opposite of Tesco Lotus, because they still had 95 regular.

I can't find it anymore anywhere near Rawai.

Now they also stopped selling it at the ESSO.

Where else do they still have it? (Preferably in the South of the Island or between the South and Center. I also never drive towards Patong.)

I haven't checked the mentioned Shell on Patak Road near GreenMan, do they still have it now? That would be close, I never drive past there but now I will have to check.

Got the same problem. PTT and Shell stopped selling 95 Benzine some time ago. I had been using Esso, but the stopped selling last month. I tried Caltex in Kathu yesterday... not have. Now I have to use 91 which Mazda say is a no no. Now I'm stuck. Anyone any ideas. I'm getting fed up asking pump attendant have 95 Benzine? Yes they say pointing to 95 pump. Is is Ethanol? Yes they say. Need Benzine, yes they say pointing to 91 pump.

Just filled up with regular 95, at the Green Lemon between Chanlng and Rawai at 29something, no problem so far, might be different tomorrow.

I thought the Lemon had closed long time now. 29 baht/litre ....impossible. That's not Benzine (petrol), that's gasohol = ethanol based. No good for my car.

Just filled up with regular 95, at the Green Lemon between Chanlng and Rawai at 29something, no problem so far, might be different tomorrow.

I thought the Lemon had closed long time now. 29 baht/litre ....impossible. That's not Benzine (petrol), that's gasohol = ethanol based. No good for my car.

Yes this post surprised me. I could not get 95 regular at that Lemon in Rawai for a long time, that would be my prefered station otherwise. I was almost about to drive there tonight but it would have been too good to be true.

Goodgirl, what car/bike or pickup do you drive????, as the Gas my car takes is very rare to find, but it s ok on the gas i put in..........

A Mitsubishi Evolution (Evo VII engine) from Japan, Rally car type,

and the (probably somewhat tuned) engines chip reports too high pings already with regular 95 fuel.

I paid 38.69 per liter for it today.

You should be able to get 95 Super out on the Sukhumvit Highway. Try Shell first. But Esso & Caltex should have it too.

Goodgirl, what car/bike or pickup do you drive????, as the Gas my car takes is very rare to find, but it s ok on the gas i put in..........

A Mitsubishi Evolution (Evo VII engine) from Japan, Rally car type,

and the (probably somewhat tuned) engines chip reports too high pings already with regular 95 fuel.

Not bad wheels..

Could you consider using an octane booter ??? I know its not likely to be cost effective but it is a solution.

Not bad wheels..

Could you consider using an octane booter ??? I know its not likely to be cost effective but it is a solution.

It's like an additive to mix with the 91 fuel right, do they sell this here? I need to ask around.

Just today I checked out the Shell staions in Phuket Town. At least 2 (that I found) do have regular 95 (benzine/petrol). One at the end of the road past Royal City Hotel/Central Bus Station/UBC office and the other near the Phuket Town Hotel (too difficult to explainh where is). So it's maybe worth seeing is Shell Chalong (near Green Man) now has regular 95. My car much happier now, and I can press pedal to the metal once again.

• 2 months later...

I had also found that last Shell in Phuket town that had regular 95, up until 3 weeks ago or so.

Now they also stopped and the attendants say there is no more regular 95 in Phuket.

Does anyone still know a station with regular 95 at the moment?

Hey gOOdgirl, just LAST WEEK I tried to buy 95 benzine petrol at one of the Shell station in Phuket. Not have anymore, but I tried the other Shell station opposite the Mazda dealership, and they still had 95. If they have stopped ..... oh oh.... :o I'll need gas in a couple of weeks, I'll report back then.