I've Discovered The Ultimate Hamburger In Chiang Mai

damian5000

The Great CM Burger Poll  

155 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here a website about fast food:

http://www.thewvsr.com/adsvsreality.htm

you get what you pay for.

Any food including Fast food in that broad category needs to be eaten fresh. That site shows food taken home - how long to home? 10mins or 3 hours? Then set up to be photographed. An almost interesting site with photographs of food taken by professional food photographers compared to amateurs.

Any time I find a need/desire for any form of fast food I eat it there not get it sent/take home.

CB

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to Mike's located at Anusarn Market

So disappointed ! Staff completely lost. They forgot almost everything (drinks, sauce, ) , and very honestly, burgers were below average. I used to go there couple of times previously, and it was so much better...Not sure I'll try again !

hope this is still on topic... whats the deal with Australian Beef burgers in Rimping frozen section? Ive been eating the plain 'Beef' burgers that are about 60 baht for a pack of 3 for ages. Good size, texture, taste and not much fat. But some days they only have the Australian Beef burgers at 130 baht for 3 and they're not unlike the greasy cheapo burgers that we used to buy from a dirty old caravan when the fair came to town in England. Is this the Aussie preference when it comes to burgers?

The Teriyaki Cheeseburger with imported beef at Sizzler is superb and the fries are good too. My only problem is I fill up on the salad bar - at no extra cost - and can't finish the burger. :o

Eating healthy in spite of your old self, no?

Some of my friends have cars, but if they drive, they can't drink, and we are all too cheap to pay a tuk-tuk. I will go when I get a ride.

You are a bicyclist, are you not? It's not that far to The Neighbors by bicycle, and the whole stretch from the Superhighway on up is really very pretty and interesting, with lots of greenery and little bit of a countryside feeling, without much car traffic. No hills, either.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome hambuger at the Pasta Cafe. This also an excellent and reasonable Italien restaurant. But the ever accomodating owner recently added the hambuger. 140 baht including pickles and greens, and french fries. The bun is not white bread but whole wheat with crunchy grains, and they cook it to your preference. I've tried a lot of CM burgers (Mike's is passable) but this is exceptional. The atmosphere and Italien food here is outstanding. This is dining, not just eating.