Electric Fence

ClaytonSeymour

The more you do the more of a deterrent there is. Some nice signs from Global Home in Thai also do the trick warning high voltage. makes them think twice.

If you don't want an electric fence don't put one up or just keep on making crap comments about it, then if you get burgled just come on here and keep complaining about it.

Even with an electric fence you never stop a "pro". You give them a reason to come in with a gun. They kill or poison your dogs. What can you do against 5 armed man ? The police is never in time. Or they attack when you leave your house. You never stop a "pro" . Leave that region.

You can stop the "petty cash" guys. Lights around your house. Infra red lamps, 150 w or more. Dogs. Good windows and doors. Burglar irons. A high wall.

If I must live that way, I should leave that region. I have a burglar alarm in my house and in 7 years in Isan I never had any burglar. But I have neighbours and they watch everyone in the soi and they question them. Even my lady.....

Remember Caesar in Rome ? Try geese.....

• 4 weeks later...

The type of electric fence we have in Buriram province is on TOP of existing concrete and/or stainless steel fencing. Kids tall enough to climb a concrete or steel fence might be able to read Thai. It would not kill a person, but the jolt and sound of the siren would scare them and having to speak with a Policeman would be a real reason to not climb our fence.

post-20604-1240724713_thumb.jpg

post-20604-1240724814_thumb.jpg

post-20604-1240724847_thumb.jpg

• Like 1