Emena

WeekendWarrior

I like emenas and have been giving them to myself for some time now, I find the price of them here in Bangkok very expensiv even though wages are so cheap and I dont think it is worth the while paying so much for this servise and I am a little shy about it also any way.

I have some question though for any one who might know to advise as again being shy about it to ask at any of the clinics.

I read where some places use different flewids in the emina and one in particular was coffee. I was wondering what the benifit of coffee is and what kind of coffee to use. I mean I guess they do not use starbucks but some no name brand and is it fresh perkolated or instant which is best, also the temperature for it.

Also how far should you insert the tube as I am not sure and had experamented with this before many times. I do not know if to far is daingerous or not.

I have a good home build system that I use in the bath usualy as the mess does not matter. I have a hard hat with a kfc bucket super glue to the top and a 2m hose that is sillyconed to the base. This way I can stand up and fill the water from the shower and it works while standing once the tube is insirted.

Any other flewids recomended for healthy body and sistem.

Thanks.

I'm sure that someone will point you in the right direction shortly.

To be honest, I'm at a loss on suggestion; although it might help if you can spell what you are asking for, as you may end up with something very different from what you want.

You only need to put the tube up your bum far enough so it won't fall out.

Coffee supposedly stimulates your body into releasing toxins very quickly. Get the cheapest possible.

I still don't understand how I get the sugar down the tube as I can't stand unsweetened coffee.

Coffee supposedly stimulates your body into releasing toxins very quickly. Get the cheapest possible.

For me only starbucks... :o

I like emenas and have been giving them to myself for some time now, I find the price of them here in Bangkok very expensiv even though wages are so cheap and I dont think it is worth the while paying so much for this servise and I am a little shy about it also any way.

I have some question though for any one who might know to advise as again being shy about it to ask at any of the clinics.

I read where some places use different flewids in the emina and one in particular was coffee. I was wondering what the benifit of coffee is and what kind of coffee to use. I mean I guess they do not use starbucks but some no name brand and is it fresh perkolated or instant which is best, also the temperature for it.

Also how far should you insert the tube as I am not sure and had experamented with this before many times. I do not know if to far is daingerous or not.

I have a good home build system that I use in the bath usualy as the mess does not matter. I have a hard hat with a kfc bucket super glue to the top and a 2m hose that is sillyconed to the base. This way I can stand up and fill the water from the shower and it works while standing once the tube is insirted.

Any other flewids recomended for healthy body and sistem.

Thanks.

you should change your name to weekendbuttwarrier :o

You are all awful - but must say I did chuckle.

It is my opinion that nobody needs enemas unless to clear out the lower bowel before various medical procedures and when one is old and/or sick and/or bedridden and impacted and in latter case would be done by a nurse.

If one takes a diet with sufficient fibre and fluids one will have a good bowel action every day. So drink your 8 glasses of water and eat plenty fruit and veggies and meusli. Do this especially if you are a meat eater as meat rots in the bowels before it exits.

Surely there must be enough enema information on the internet. Just Google it!

I did once read that there is a place on Koh Samui that did intensive 10 day enema courses, and flushed out the stuff that had been in your bowels since childhood.

Not my cup of char. However if you eat a few Kg of Ocre you will be laughing.....

Yip .... the Crappuccino.

You are all awful - but must say I did chuckle.

It is my opinion that nobody needs enemas unless to clear out the lower bowel before various medical procedures and when one is old and/or sick and/or bedridden and impacted and in latter case would be done by a nurse.

If one takes a diet with sufficient fibre and fluids one will have a good bowel action every day. So drink your 8 glasses of water and eat plenty fruit and veggies and meusli. Do this especially if you are a meat eater as meat rots in the bowels before it exits.

This thing about 8 glasses of water a day is a big myth. We get a lot of fluids from other directions. Meat eaters are healthier than vegans too. All you need to do is make sure you have enough fibre.

Sticking coffee in the old King Cole can't be good for anyone IMHO.

umm odd sense of humour you have going on there. You have a post about frozen nipples and boobs being defrosted by hairdryers, then bathrooms where you don't like bathtubs and now enemas. I actually wrote a response to this post but in reading your profile realize that my reply would merit the stamp of idiot on my forhead.

Edited by geriatrickid

So one says the coffee is good for you as stimulates the release of toxins but another says it cannot be good for you.

Do you know why it stimulates the release of toxins as a emena place in bkk in sukhumvit near world trade centre says they only use sterile water and I preshume that this is to keep out bugs and why would you need to keep out bugs in the poop shoot as it has to be the dirtiest place any way. Surely coffee is not a sterile flewid to be useing, or is it boiled first.

Also the coffee to use, instant or fresh and why.

I have never had a problem with the hose popping out using my techniqu but I always put it in around 6 inches or so at least and not sure if this is ok or not as I thought a shorter distance would resolt in an exploshion as such.

Any way, if you are to shy to go to a clinic for this you should try at home as it really makes you feel good after it.

I beleive it cleans you out and gets the crud off of the walls.

Also for those interested you can clean your ears out with a warm solushion and a siringe. Again do this in a bath and there is really no need to pay a doctor for it as it is harmelss. You face your ear to the ground and squirt the flewid into the ear forecefully several times. this cleans out all the shit and you will be amazed at the crud that comes out. A nurse did this for me years ago and i realised it is a simple job to do regularley yourself.

It is also very important that you don't use decaffinated coffee as this will reduce the stimulation. I understand that a good Arabica coffee may be just what you are looking for.

Well yep, Thadders, but surely the nozzle would be more than a trifle hot? I mean, you'd need an asbestos ring, yeah? Not to mention some weird looks from the staff as you clamber onto the counter with your trousers round your ankles. But then, the OP seems pretty oblivious to embarassment... :D

Well yep, Thadders, but surely the nozzle would be more than a trifle hot? I mean, you'd need an asbestos ring, yeah? Not to mention some weird looks from the staff as you clamber onto the counter with your trousers round your ankles. But then, the OP seems pretty oblivious to embarassment... :D

:D:D:D:D this is the funniest post/thread I have ever read.

:D:D:D:D this is the funniest post/thread I have ever read.

Then you never read WEHO. Where, oh where, did he go? He was a passed master on enemas.

umm odd sense of humour you have going on there. You have a post about frozen nipples and boobs being defrosted by hairdryers, then bathrooms where you don't like bathtubs and now enemas. I actually wrote a response to this post but in reading your profile realize that my reply would merit the stamp of idiot on my forhead.
Aw come on, this is great stuff. ive got a vision of our friend here giving it his all with a mug of maxwell house !, and the frozen silicone, had me had me in stitches,keep it going please :o

:o

PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Sheryl, funny that if you go to a clinic and ask for this treatment it is a sereos request and taken serios and charged serios for it also. But if you ask here or anything else like it you are a troll.

Can you imagen that some people like this type of treatment and if it makes them feel better and healthear then why not do it and why not ask on a forum like this where the embarasment facter does not come into it. Sureley I can get the answer here and go about my business as required.

If you are comfortabel to ask this face to face to someone and maybe another customer walks in behi9nd you, then good for you but I am not sorry. So please let me ask for the facts here.

What is NG tube ?

As I requested does anyone know of any other flewids that provide added health benifits.

Weekendwarrior is Weho!!!!????

Weekendwarrior could be Michael H. Kenyon aka the Illinois Enema Bandit :o

The Illinois Enema Bandit

I heard he's on the loose

I heard he's on the loose

Lord, the pitiful screams

Of all them college-educated women . . .

Boy, he'd just be tyin' 'em up

(They'd be all bound down!)

Just be pumpin' every one of 'em up with all the bag fulla

The Illinois Enema Bandit Juice

He just be pumpin' every one of 'em up with all the bag fulla

The Illinois Enema Bandit Juice

The Illinois Enema Bandit ! heard it on the news !

I heard it on the news

Bloomington Illinois ... he has caused some alarm

Just sneakin' around there

From farm to farm

Got a rubberized bag

And a hose on his arm

Lookin' for some rustic co-ed rump

That he just might wanna pump

The Illinois Enema Bandit

Some day he'll have to pay

Some day he'll have to pay

The police will say, "You're under arrest!"

And the judge would have him for a special guest

The D.A. will order a secret test

And stuff his pudgy little thumbs in the side of his vest

Then they'll put out a call for the jury folks

And the judge would say, "No poo-poo jokesl"

Then they'll drag in the bandit for all to see,

Saying "Don't nobody have no sympathy . . .

HOT SOAPY WATER in the FIRST DEGREE!"

And the Bandit might say, "Why is everbody always pickin' on me?"

WELL DID YOU CAUSE THIS MISERY?

One girl shout: "Let the Bandit be!"

BANDIT ARE YOU GUILTY?

TELL ME, WHAT'S YOUR PLEA?

Another girl shout; "Let fhe friend go free!"

ARE YOU GUILTY?

BANDIT, DID YOU DO THESE DEEDS?

"he Bandit say, "It must be just what they all needs . . ''