Schools

boogie

As far as I can see Khon Kaen Vithes Suksa Bilingual School is the only so called international school in or around Khon Kaen. Can anybody tell me if that is right ? Also does anybody know how good (or bad ! ) KKVS is , and if there are any other decent schools in the area. What I really want to know is if it would be suitable for my two kids to get a decent education. I dont expect them to be brain surgeons, but would like them to have an education good enough to be able to live and work outside of Thailand if they so chose. If we move to Thailand the kids will be 5 and 7 by the time we move. Wife is Thai and I'm English.

Would appreciate any input. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks somtaamgaiyang,

Sorry for the delay in my response. Since posting here I had learned as you say that KKVS is not an international school, but just a Bi-lingual one . From what you say I gather the quality of education is not too good and no other alternatives. Thats a shame because I quite like the idea of living around KK. It looks like Chiang Mai is still the best location. Thanks for your input.