Nursery In Hh ?

MSingh

We had our kid in the nursery owned by the big Catholic school. It's on the end of soi 88/1 I think, two blocks south of the new Market village. There's also Pattana (?) out near the airport. Good Luck!

We had our kid in the nursery owned by the big Catholic school. It's on the end of soi 88/1 I think, two blocks south of the new Market village. There's also Pattana (?) out near the airport. Good Luck!

Thanks very much Sunrise.. What's the name of the Nursey near the Catholic School & even the Catholic School ?? Sorry i'm not familiar with the area but am relocating to it...

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if you have found somewhere already, but my daughter went to one in soi 46, opposite site of the road from the palace. When she turned 4 we moved her to Pattana, mentioned in a previous thread, to start K1. She is now in K2. Still trying to decide which school to send her to for primary.

Not sure if you have found somewhere already, but my daughter went to one in soi 46, opposite site of the road from the palace. When she turned 4 we moved her to Pattana, mentioned in a previous thread, to start K1. She is now in K2. Still trying to decide which school to send her to for primary.

Thanks inthake8, how did you find that Nursery on soi 46, predominantly English speaking ?? I know they're only little but i still obviously want her in somewhere that is good & i don't mind paying for it.. I haven't yet found a place & am expecting to be permanently in Hua Hin in August for the start of the new Term..