Buddhism In Cm

midgeley20

Tried this post in the general 'buddhism' forum but received no replies.

Is there anyone interested in meeting up to discuss, meditate, listen to talks on Buddhism? I am particularly interested in the Thai forest tradition of Arjan Chah as carried on by western monks such as Arjan Summedo in the UK and Arjan Brahm in Australia. I attended a group when I lived in the UK and found it very helpful and convivial. Any thoughts and comments most appriciated

Have you tried contacting their main temple in Issan for information about who you could contact in CM? In the past they have sent monks to CM to give meditation retreats so there are followers here who help organize the retreats.

Tried this post in the general 'buddhism' forum but received no replies.

Is there anyone interested in meeting up to discuss, meditate, listen to talks on Buddhism? I am particularly interested in the Thai forest tradition of Arjan Chah as carried on by western monks such as Arjan Summedo in the UK and Arjan Brahm in Australia. I attended a group when I lived in the UK and found it very helpful and convivial. Any thoughts and comments most appriciated

Are you offering to conduct groups or are you looking for a group? I am new to CM but as yet have not found a group focused on the forest tradition of Ajan Chah. In Florida I attended a group at the Bodhi Tree Dhama center in this tradition with links to Spirit Rock in California . Ajan Amaro who compiled a book about Ajan Chah and who spent much time in Thailand visited our center in Florida several times. I would certainly be interested in attending such a group here. PM me . hopefully others may respond to your message.