Possible Playgroup In Chiang Mai

ajarnpim

I am a fully qualified teacher. I have worked in Thailand and also at an Ofsted school in the Uk. I have three young children. I am considering setting up a nursery / kindergarden / playgroup in a dedicated, large property that I own in Koolapunt 9.

My aim is to create a lovely, happy environment that will engender learning through structured play and provide parents with the security of a safe and stimulating place for their children to meet and play with other children. There would be a limited number of places available.

Any parents with children aged between 2 and 5 please pm me with your requirements and thoughts and I will assess the potential for this idea.

I hope this post doesn't infringe any rules on commercial postings as this is a pre start up phase.

many thanks

Pim

• 2 weeks later...

I am a fully qualified teacher. I have worked in Thailand and also at an Ofsted school in the Uk. I have three young children. I am considering setting up a nursery / kindergarden / playgroup in a dedicated, large property that I own in Koolapunt 9.

My aim is to create a lovely, happy environment that will engender learning through structured play and provide parents with the security of a safe and stimulating place for their children to meet and play with other children. There would be a limited number of places available.

Any parents with children aged between 2 and 5 please pm me with your requirements and thoughts and I will assess the potential for this idea.

I hope this post doesn't infringe any rules on commercial postings as this is a pre start up phase.

many thanks

Pim