Two Khatoeys Pull The 'under-the-bed-scam'

libya 115

A great picture of the two Itanians pointing the finger. :D

I very much doubt that they'll be taking any copies back home with them though.

Priceless ... :o

FOR EVERYTHING ELSE THERE'S MASTER CARD

The katuhy's are often misunderstood. They are so discriminated against in society and

forced into a life of crime. From what little I gather it's difficult for them to work normal

jobs so assaulting and robbing foreigners are offences that should really be forgiven.

Okay, flame me baby

The katuhy's are often misunderstood. They are so discriminated against in society and

forced into a life of crime. From what little I gather it's difficult for them to work normal

jobs so assaulting and robbing foreigners are offences that should really be forgiven.

Okay, flame me baby

Not gonna flame you. I encounter katoeys every working day working a variety of legit jobs in Bangkok. Hairdressing and Cosmetic Sales are very popular but office jobs are certainly possible if qualified.

The katoey prostitutes of Pattaya have such a bad name as amphetamine usage seems to be de rigeur amongst their clan. Drug addicts are always in trouble with the law.

Having said that, I would not employ one in this life.

I thought some people might be interested to learn more about the brave gay freedom fighters in Iran, including the situation for transexuals in Iran. It is mind blowing really:

(Inside Iran's Secret Gay World)

http://www14.alluc.org/alluc/documentaries...&partner=no

Also, there does exist the Persian Gay Lesbian Organization, an underground movement but they do have a website:

http://www.pglo.net/

Edited by Jingthing