Any Comments On Sivana Hills At Soi 126

fccalex

• 3 weeks later...

I think the project directly across the street from Sivana, is much more practicle in design and function (can't remember the name). Also, even though there is a potential for an ocean view...the houses at Sivana are not built to take advantage of this. The project is is owned by an Indian family. Project across the street offers great sea views from the second floor...one of the best layouts I have ever seen. I toured it and immediately fell in love with it The owner is a British guy who has been here a long time and has married into a very reputable and established Thai family. Price per sqm. is about the same. As with any developer...I would question anybody's ability to finance the project through to completion...buyer beware...!

I think the project directly across the street from Sivana, is much more practicle in design and function (can't remember the name). Also, even though there is a potential for an ocean view...the houses at Sivana are not built to take advantage of this. The project is is owned by an Indian family. Project across the street offers great sea views from the second floor...one of the best layouts I have ever seen. I toured it and immediately fell in love with it The owner is a British guy who has been here a long time and has married into a very reputable and established Thai family. Price per sqm. is about the same. As with any developer...I would question anybody's ability to finance the project through to completion...buyer beware...!

Thank you very much for your comments on the project. The next door project is called Phu Montra ;-)

Does anyone else have any comment, I love to hear them.