• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Naam

• flying

• churchill

• midas

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Id rather buy AG at $4 though; practical uses, large supply/demand imbalance, a precious metal currency in its own right and nowhere near the bubble that paper Gold is caught up in :)

I have so much AG it is not funny

As for paper gold I dont know as I am of the physical type.

If you dont hold it you dont own it school of thought.

2008_11070012.jpg

Edited by flying

FYI : a bit of a gold rush here today. One dealer had 459 gold eagles at the open this morning 1 oz coins. He has 17 left this afternoon :D

Pattaya's Walking Street had several hundred visitors last midnight. at 03.00 hrs only a few were left. it is quite reasonable to believe that many more than 17 visitors encountered spread eagles between midnight and 06.00 hrs :)

That dealer sold those 17 eagles before close but

What really surprised me is he also sold

close to 400 Krugs & all the Phils except 56 he had ..a little under 500

What is surprising is he has Maples left 62 of them from the 340 he started the day with.

Now that is not tons of gold but for this dealer it was a very big day.

Edited by flying

. it is quite reasonable to believe that many more than 17 visitors encountered spread eagles between midnight and 06.00 hrs :)

Not hard to believe in that town

But you know what they say?

Girl who fly spread eagle upside may have hairy crack up :D:D

FYI : a bit of a gold rush here today. One dealer had 459 gold eagles at the open this morning 1 oz coins. He has 17 left this afternoon :D

Pattaya's Walking Street had several hundred visitors last midnight. at 03.00 hrs only a few were left. it is quite reasonable to believe that many more than 17 visitors encountered spread eagles between midnight and 06.00 hrs :)

What is surprising is he has Maples left 62 of them from the 340 he started the day with.

price?

price?

That dealer is quite fair he goes 37 over spot for eagles, 26 over for Krugs, 36 for maples & 37 for Phils

Now that Buffalo's are crazed for some reason they fetch 149 over but not from me :)

price?

That dealer is quite fair he goes 37 over spot for eagles, 26 over for Krugs, 36 for maples & 37 for Phils

Now that Buffalo's are crazed for some reason they fetch 149 over but not from me :D

could be thai family buffaloes. they fetch a premium because of all the dough farangs have spent for their health. :)

could be thai family buffaloes. they fetch a premium because of all the dough farangs have spent for their health. :)

Nah Thai family buffalo's all die :D Then the next one only lives when another falang comes along

Thai Police in BKK are looking for a duo that bilked 3 Norwegians, 1 Swede and 2 Americans (at least - others surfacing?) on precisely the type of investments you mentioned here. Coincidence?

is it a coincidence that certain persons are on the loose and some men in white suits (from an asylum for the mentally deranged) are looking for them to wrap them in white suits with overlong sleeves and decorative tassels? :D

less humorous is the fact that you are clearly accusing a long standing member of Thaivisa (known personally to a dozen or so other members) of a crime. but uneducated àssholes (like you) are a dime a dozen and the readers of this forum are used to them and treat there verbal excretions accordingly. :)

:D

very lame!!!!

There was a long standing poster here, known personally to not just a dozen members, but possibly over 20 members and 50 non-members, has been so respected and was considered by many to be a community leader .... turns out now he was a childmolester all along and under the guise of being a teacher, was .........

So you see, he too had your qualifications :D but it turned out was a scammer from day 1.

So Dr. Naam, please post your financial claims here. If its true, you should do this right away because it would put the matter to rest immediately. If you pumped to dump, admit it and you will be easily forgiven. We're all suckers.

And reminding you - it was you who opened this door. Live with it Dr.

There are a variety of ways to do this without giving up your identity, yet having the posted file be authenticated by Admin. here.

Come on Dr. do it please.

Kind regards

Thai Police in BKK are looking for a duo that bilked 3 Norwegians, 1 Swede and 2 Americans (at least - others surfacing?) on precisely the type of investments you mentioned here. Coincidence?

is it a coincidence that certain persons are on the loose and some men in white suits (from an asylum for the mentally deranged) are looking for them to wrap them in white suits with overlong sleeves and decorative tassels? :D

less humorous is the fact that you are clearly accusing a long standing member of Thaivisa (known personally to a dozen or so other members) of a crime. but uneducated àssholes (like you) are a dime a dozen and the readers of this forum are used to them and treat there verbal excretions accordingly. :)

:D

very lame!!!!

There was a long standing poster here, known personally to not just a dozen members, but possibly over 20 members and 50 non-members, has been so respected and was considered by many to be a community leader .... turns out now he was a childmolester all along and under the guise of being a teacher, was .........

So you see, he too had your qualifications :D but it turned out was a scammer from day 1.

So Dr. Naam, please post your financial claims here. If its true, you should do this right away because it would put the matter to rest immediately. If you pumped to dump, admit it and you will be easily forgiven. We're all suckers.

There are a variety of ways to do this without giving up your identity, yet having the posted file be authenticated by Admin. here.

Kind regards

Borderline slander, but be that as it may, as no ones "pumping" anything your argument is fallacious at best.

very lame!!!!

So you see, he too had your qualifications :) but it turned out was a scammer from day 1.

Kind regards

I fear this person isnt intelligent enough to own a computer.

Obviously the post may have been made by someone else simply to make him look foolish in which case I apologize.

'Where Is Gold Going In This Market?'

around my wife's neck if she has anything to say about it

Yes my GF sends me emails about how diamonds are a rewarding and successful investment. She likes to send me those 'goldbug' type charts that show the depreciation of the dollar against diamonds which of course excludes the interest return on the currency. She can even make a fairly convincing case that the higher the quality diamond, the better the investment.

The fact is though you can throw away all the arguments away and (1) if I buy her a diamond my loss will equate to roughly 100% and (2) her returns on investment will outstrip anything I have ever achieved.

If you pumped to dump, admit it and you will be easily forgiven.

Borderline slander, but be that as it may, as no ones "pumping" anything your argument is fallacious at best.

During this whole thread I have not read anyone say BUY anything.

We all have our prefs but I have not seen any pumping....??? ok maybe my posts sound gold pumpish :) but it is not meant to be

very lame!!!!

Kind regards

I fear this person isnt intelligent enough to own a computer. Obviously the post may have been made by someone else simply to make him look foolish in which case I apologize.

if it wasn't for the extremely foolish claims (criminal behaviour and "pumping"), both of them unjustified, i'd be tempted to post a screen shot of my "subs portfolio". but then... why should i waste time to entertain clowns?

:)

So, you tell me- What is the Fed going to do in terms of the Dollar? If they are going to ramp up the printing, then I want to be long the PM complex across the board. If they are not going to ramp up Dollar printing, then I want to be in Gold, Dollars, and Bonds. Personally, I think that second option is completely laughable so I was buying PM stocks today.....looking for great bargains into next week......then possibly into the retest of final bottom in about 30 days. Personally, I think it will fall under the guise of a re-test.

Been lucky on and off with Gold, mostly unlucky, but now believe it will go down

So, you tell me- What is the Fed going to do in terms of the Dollar? If they are going to ramp up the printing, then I want to be long the PM complex across the board. If they are not going to ramp up Dollar printing, then I want to be in Gold, Dollars, and Bonds. Personally, I think that second option is completely laughable so I was buying PM stocks today.....looking for great bargains into next week......then possibly into the retest of final bottom in about 30 days. Personally, I think it will fall under the guise of a re-test.

Been lucky on and off with Gold, mostly unlucky, but now believe it will go down

Yes - I tend to agree in the short term . If we get a stock market correction in the next month or some I think Gold will fall along with everything else - resuming its upward trend later this year .

We all have our prefs but I have not seen any pumping....??? ok maybe my posts sound gold pumpish :) but it is not meant to be

The smart manipulators never say BUY - if they did, it would be too obvious. I should know - I was one of the many fools who took the bait by a trading forum guru. I lost 14k. My fault for trusting and being gullible. But predators use forums because its easy money to prey on the public that is itself looking for an easy buck. I was so depressed after that experience that I left after hearing of the 20th victim and never went back there again.

The smart manipulators never say BUY - if they did, it would be too obvious. I should know - I was one of the many fools who took the bait by a trading forum guru. I lost 14k. My fault for trusting and being gullible. But predators use forums because its easy money to prey on the public that is itself looking for an easy buck. I was so depressed after that experience that I left after hearing of the 20th victim and never went back there again.

what do you mean by "was"? :D i posted some facts. among these facts was a chart. you presented three or four different insinuations which were all not only irrelevant but plain false and insulting. shall i go back to what was written, copy/paste and rip your comments in tiny small pieces to shame and ridicule you?

that you lost the immense fortune of 14k must have been a horrible experience. :D but i am sure it was not because somebody mentioned some success in past tense! :D

Edited by Naam

I should know - I was one of the many fools who took the bait by a trading forum guru. I lost 14k. My fault for trusting and being gullible.

Sally, if you invest based on a recommendation of an internet forum guru, whether you make money or not is irrelevant, you really shouldnt be investing at all.

I think you can find a lot of interesting information and ideas (ones that you should have considered but hadnt) on the net. I dont believe that, that were that many fools.

It has been mentioned many times on this forum, that "the" signal for reversal is when the cab driver, hair-dresser, bin man, forum guru, all tell you how much they have made in a rising market.

Think for yourself and never blame others for your losses. (Except GS of course) :)

Regards.

i humbly apologise for addressing again the wrong person (CMSally). reason: i don't devote enough time to Thaivisa as i am busy making a buck or two every day during these interesting times. after all... my dogs are insisting on three meals a day and i promised Mrs Naam i'll do my level best that she can give up that third job (cleaning the homes of two of our neighbours).

:)

Edited by Naam

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/persona...ales-slide.html

Start with the title

World gold demand fell 9pc in the second quarter to 719.5 tonnes as rising prices and the impact of the global recession curbed jewellery consumption, the World Gold Council said on Wednesday.

and end with the last sentence

Overall world gold supply was up 14pc year-on-year to 927 tonnes from 812 tonnes, the WGC said.

I work that out to be a 29% oversupply.

Price must go down.

Or maybe somebody can point out the fault in my argument and/or the figures supplied by the World Gold Council?

Price must go down.

Or maybe somebody can point out the fault in my argument and/or the figures supplied by the World Gold Council?

I think that those using old (pre-crisis) indicators for reasons will be wrong.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/persona...ales-slide.html

Start with the title

World gold demand fell 9pc in the second quarter to 719.5 tonnes as rising prices and the impact of the global recession curbed jewellery consumption, the World Gold Council said on Wednesday.

and end with the last sentence

Overall world gold supply was up 14pc year-on-year to 927 tonnes from 812 tonnes, the WGC said.

Price must go down.

Does their demand include demand for gold at retail and private exchange? or demand at the wholesale or refiner level?

Does their supply include the gold sitting for sale in shops and vaults? or just the new supply from the miners and refiners?

No idea myself, but it makes a huge difference in the implications for price. Their annual figures sound like refining or wholesale figures. Their website claims that the total amount gold mined in history is 158,000 tonnes.