Christmas Day

skybluestu

There will be Christmas at Don's 380 per person including prime rib, turkey and Virginia ham stuffing and all of the trimmings.

After the new year I plan to be in Doi Hang a lot to try to improve the qualilty and service. My staff here like in Phuket left alone tend to play a lot. There will be major changes made next year for the bakery, butchery and restaurant. Next to impossible to find staff even with good pay and living quarters. Give us a little time next year.

There will be Christmas at Don's 380 per person including prime rib, turkey and Virginia ham stuffing and all of the trimmings.

After the new year I plan to be in Doi Hang a lot to try to improve the qualilty and service. My staff here like in Phuket left alone tend to play a lot. There will be major changes made next year for the bakery, butchery and restaurant. Next to impossible to find staff even with good pay and living quarters. Give us a little time next year.

I'm there, 12 o'clock start right? Although I was tempted by the new Le Meridien offer, 1800baht per person!!!Ha ha

On the flyer I have I think it say's 599 baht per person and 380 baht per child but whatever it is it looks a good spread.

I'm there, 12 o'clock start right? Although I was tempted by the new Le Meridien offer, 1800baht per person!!!Ha ha

On the flyer I have I think it say's 599 baht per person and 380 baht per child but whatever it is it looks a good spread.

the 1800 is for adults only children are free of charge i was told the btuch is buffet and with free sparkling ( not so bad )